Closed Thread
Page 39 of 150 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989139 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Leannep
    Scan went well this morning. 1 x 16, 1 x 14, 3 x 13, 1 x 11, 1 x 10. Not sure where the 8th one went, though it was a very quick scan and don't know if he looked to carefully. Maybe didn't bother with any below 10mm. Lining at 10mm already. Hope it doesn't get too thick. I heard that it grows about 1mm a day on IVF cycles. That would make it 16mm at Day 14!!! I heard between 7 and 13 is prime. Do you know any more about this? Waiting for bloods but suspect estrogen is rising nicely. How is yours going? xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow wish that's great. I'm shocking I don't remember when they tell me my nurse will just let me know they are good to go and I'm happy( I will try to remember tomorrow ) about the lining I'm sure my nurse said up to 18mm is good but I'm no expert maybe one of the other girls will shed some light on it for us?? My lining was low only at 4.5 on Monday so let's hope it thickens before transfer well actually it will because I will be on crinone and that helps I also don't know my other levels as my nurse doesn't tell me. thanks heaps for your update I love reading it as we are only a few days apart

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wish - thanks hunny! Im sure the DVD will be getting heaps more views! Yay that your follies are all growing nicely, sounds like you will get some lovely little eggies. Im not sure what the optimum lining should be, sorry.

Leanne - thanks heaps!! Good luck for your scan tomorrow, its so exciting!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    sugar........woohoo on a great scan experience and your risk being so low... (mine went from 1:39-->1:72) so I had an amnio... thankfully it was ok. Im glad that your parents were able to be their..my mother went with me for one scan in NZ when I had bleeding and she loved it..considering they are from the generation of no uss...it is a big deal... ENjoy the second trimester...

Baby...yay for PUPO and the loopy train of the 2ww...I hope that you dont fall off into crazy central... sorry you had no frostie...

leanne... sorry to hear that you had a blue day...Im glad you feel a little better today and it is all understandable... maybe buy a little trinket for the christmas tree as a memorial to your lost bean....
    good luck for your scan tomorrow ..xxxxxx

wish......grow those follies grow... Im so glad that you are going well... lets hope that you have some goodies in there... and your lining sounds good...
    can be upto 16-18mm mine was always 14-15mm

Dees..how are those bcps going.... not many to go now...eeek...

well I have felt like Ive been drowning a few times the last few days. DD was a little girl with attitude this morning... made it very hard when I was trying to eat breakfast and feeling a little unwell... I hope that she gets back to her old self soon. Im looking at the skip in my drive way at the moment..thinking about the busy day I am going to have tomorrow..sigh... maybe I will treat myself to takaway chinese for dinner as a treat... So sleep deprived... this is the life ladies... Im glad that I am on days off now...4 days...
    I had my japanese acupunture today..so blissful..it was worth giving up my lunchbreak for... I still have to decide which day to stop the pill...oct 20th or 21st... I really want AF to arrive monday..so its a bit of a gamble..
    Got my estrogen tabs today... I rang up a compounding chemist in canberra to see if they could make it up and they said yep no problem quoted me a price..and I sent them my script..then 10 days later they ring and say ummmm no we really cant do it..sigh... lucky that I was able to send another script to the chemist the FS uses yesterday and the estrogen arrived today..fantastic service... so just got to get a bit of high dose prednisone and some antibiotics and I am set... Making my list of everything... must put needles and syringes on it!!!
    Anyway Ive gobbled my dinner at 200miles an hour..no peep out of DD... and are still hungry..so off to find a cuppa and .............chocolate !!

oh and SBS one born every minute is on at 830pm... so worth the watch..one of my favourite programs...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,
    I've been reading this forum for a little while now, it is great to see how supportive you all are to one another. I too am single & currently undergoing my 3rd stim cycle. Previous 2 have been devastating (few eggs & no transfers). Very few people know I'm doing IVF which makes this journey very lonely at times. Don't really know what to do if this cycle doesn't go any better than last two. Reality is I'm 42 & fear I've left my run too late but not willing to give up just yet. Hope its Ok to crash this thread, need a little morale support from others in a similar position to me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome starlight! Most welcome here, these girls have been my rock! As I haven't told too many about my ivf, and no one understand it anyway if I do, this thread is very supportive x

All the follies sound excellent ladies

Wish- my endo was lacking, maybe head to Dr Google our evil and irrelevant nemesis.

Micca- thank goodness you found a good chemist, will look at your sbs program cause my intellect tonight so far is Futerama lol

AFM - I thought this would be easy TWW but it's hell, I almost poas today but held back knowing it will be bfn, - and ive had enough of them for one life time -I had to google pupo LOL love it. I am definitely PUPO sticking with that.

Slowly going xrazy ha ha
    Last edited by baby please; 12-10-2011 at 19:45.

Thanks
    Reviews
    starlight.... yay for taking that leap..its a hard one thats for sure.,,,, I fell pregnant after my 3rd IVF cycle at 41.75years... and now I am contemplating #2 at 43yrs...so if I can do it you can do it !!!!!!!
    I hope that this cycle goes well with you... share and vent when you can... and I hope that you are able to keep going for as long as it takes... I have HUGE vitamin lists if you need them... which of course you will NOT cause this WILL work..!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starlight- I forgot to mention Micca is the Vitamin pusher lol, she has me rattling when i walk ha ha

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, it's lovely to have some smiley faces around and some jokes. We have much to celebrate. Sugar is up the duff well and truly and Baby Please is too I'm sure of it. Leannep and I are cultivating our bounty and Dees and Micca have boarded the train! Starlight - welcome to our special thread. We are absolutely awesome women in here and you'll fit right in in no time. How is your 3rd stim cycle coming along? As you've probably read I'm in my second stim cycle. Are you on DHEA at all? As Baby Please has pointed out, Micca is the vitamin Queen. I'm sure she can push some drugs your way

Baby Please - put the sticks down (at least until next week)! Let me know when you need to be committed to the nut house and I'll do your paperwork. I'm a clinical psychologist!!

Sugar are you still over the moon watching your little bubba?

AFM Estrogen levels at 1000 today. I guess because my follies are still a little small it's taking its sweet time rising. But I'm stoked because it's still a better cycle than last time and I did produce the most beautiful embryo (even if I do say so myself)! Leannep, my EPU looks like early next week at this stage. I'm figuring Tuesday. Yahoo - TWW buddies. Starlight - will you be joining us?