Closed Thread
Page 38 of 150 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888138 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Leean- am on crinone, fs posted me my bt form today so I am due to do it next tuesday so nervous..

Sugar-hope u had a good scan today

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi baby it could slow it down it's hard to know as we are all so different. Next Tuesday not to far just think it's now under a week but I totally understand your stress the waiting is the hardest part sometimes take care and keep busy(easier said than done I know)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I may of misrepresented my belly, it is still huge yuk, thank god I am single!

Least at the moment it isnt full of swollen follies like a couple of u :0)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ha ha - Baby Please you're a riot. I'm hoping my belly is full of ripe plump follicles with mature eggs!! Although I can feel the bloating and my pants are getting tight, I think that no-one else has noticed. I've put on a little weight in the last few months and with my extra rolls could probably open my own bakery. My estrogen level has gone up to 770, which is still better than last time, but I'm hoping it will really make itself noticed soon! Good luck whiling away the time - half way there

Leannep - I'm feeling fine except for the odd bout of nausea which I imagine is from the increase in estrogen. The occasional tweak in the nether regions which I'm loving because it means there's some action going on down there. Go follies. Have you started orgalutran yet?

Sugarberry - I'm hoping no news is good news hun and that you're out celebrating. Please let us know how you got on. I've been keeping everything crossed for you

Micca - I hope your head is still above water and you've managed to catch a breather. I can only imagine how busy you are!

Dees - How's the cycle going so far?

Have a great night ladies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls
    Wish thats sounding all good yes i started my morning injections last wednesday(i think man i have lost my mind at the moment) so they are going fine so obe injection in the morning and two at night for me and i have nice bruises on my tummy to prove it actually maybe thursday i started the morning injections??? Sorry wish it has been one of those days today!! This may sound weird but all day i kept thinking that this saturday i would have been 11 weeks preggers and i dont know qhy today and why 11 weeks keeps poping into my head?? Maybe that i keep focusing on pick up being saturday i dont know?? Sorry i think i just needed to say it cause its been on my mind all day
    Baby you made me laugh about your tummy
    I also think sugar said she wouldnt be on here till tomorrow when she was back at work??
    Sorry about my down load

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leannep - oh hun, sorry you're having one of those days and that the sad thoughts are circling. Sadly, I think we're all going to have those moments going through IVF and it's only normal you'd think of the weeks as they go by and where you would have been. It was such a big and exciting time for you that was taken away and although you're now focusing on this cycle, you're still allowed to think about your pregnancy. You waited a long time for those double lines. I try and take some comfort from Sugar as she's been exactly where you are and now look. This cycle is it for you Leanne Sugar has set a precedent for us!! The hormones won't be helping you feel any brighter, that's for sure. One step at a time and we're all here whenever you need us

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks wish its weird you know its only been today so im telling myself that tomorrow is another day and it will feel better thanks heaps for your kind words its alway nice to chat to my single girls on here thanks again and sleep tight im off to sleep now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im back!! I feel like Ive missed way too much!

Micca - I hope yourself and little A are feeling much better, it must be tough sometimes when your sick and bubs is sick too. Hope you managed some rest.

Babyplease - yay for being PUPO ! I am sorry that your other little embie didnt make it sweets , but I do hope the little on inside your tummy is snuggling in nice and tight . I hope your cold goes away. BT not too far away, will you do a HPT before then?

Wish - yay for lots of lovely follies for you, go follies go!!

Leanne - lots of lovely follies for you too , Im so happy both you and Wish have responded so well!! I think about my little angel bubba too, I think its only natural hunny, your allowed to have those moments, hugs .

Dees - I hope all is good with you.

AFM - scan went really well yesterday . It was amazing to see how much bubs has changed since I saw it last at 9w, it was moving its arms and legs quite a lot and did a couple of little bounces which was cute. I got a couple of pics and a DVD, which of course I have already watched a couple of times .
    Bubs is measuring well, the head is 1 day ahead and the crown to rump measurement is showing bubs is about 4-5 days ahead, not sure what that means, but happy all seems to be well for now. My parents were there and they loved it, it was lovely sharing it with them.
    My Down Syndrome result came back at 1:1426 (thats combing my age, BT results and scan results), so I was wrapped with that, and the other two trisomy (13 & 18) came back at 1:7085.
    Although, there was a slight hiccup with the result at one point as they didnt include the nasal bone reading into the scan result, so it did come back as high risk at first (just the scan result, not the overall result), but they sent it off to be re-calculated and all came ok (scan result went from 1:297 to 1:657!), thank goodness! So I dont think I will be having a CVS or amnio, unless of course its recomended at my 20w scan.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have just woken up - only 6am over here. Wanted to see how you went Sugar. Yay on such wonderful results!! I would have worn the dvd out by now Just a quickie as have another bt and ultrasound this morning.

Leannep - i hope today is a bright and happy one for you

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yahoo sugar that what we were all hanging to here
    Thanks wish And sugar my brain is in a better place today thanks for your support
    Wish another scan today let us know how u go I reckon they will all be fantastic
    Afm I have scan tomorrow and fingercrossed pick up Saturday