Closed Thread
Page 37 of 150 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787137 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Micca-my ds gave me his cold, and then went to his dads which is lucky for him cauze I would of made him my slave for giving me this damn cold. Have given in and taking panadol now even after all those cramps and I refused to take it, fs said to take it as if I get a fever then my baby embie will be in trouble grrr, sorry that you both are still sick, I know how hard it is when ur a single mum and ur both sick. I hope you have some good support around you.

Wish- good luck for your scan tommorow , grow follies grow! Lol at the dildo cam!!

Sugar- congrats 12 weeks woo hoo, enjoy your scan this week

Leean- my belly was huge during jabbing, I couldn't bend or sit in a car properly, walked like I was preggo already, jab jab

Dees- count down now

AFM- had transfer today woo hoo, might get one frozen one yet fingers crossed. Got a nice strong one in hopefully and I love him/her already ha ha, damn cold thou, fs assures me I won't sneeze or cough them out
    Last edited by baby please; 09-10-2011 at 19:48.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Think I'm going nuts looked at some paper work today at work and thought it said egg retrieval request instead of eft retrieval LOL. How did our scan lady's go today?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey Dees

Are you practising for pregnancy brain? ha ha

Thanks for asking

I have 8 follies - 3 on the right (largest 8mm) and 5 on the left (largest 12mm). I'm day 5 of jabs and day 6 of cycle so early days yet. But better response than last time already. Fingers crossed the E2 rises earlier this time!!

Leannep - How did you go?

Thanks
    Reviews
    PS - Only got 2 eggs from 6 follies last time, so hopefully less empty ones this time too!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies
    well I can stop stressing (I thought they might have cancelled my cycle due to the long bleed but it was all in my head)
    I had my scan this morning and all looking good I had 7 follies one side and 8 the other I only had one at 11 and one at 13 so not a lot of bigies but as Wish said it's early days. I have to go on for another scan on Thursday and they think pick up will be Saturday so a few more days of jabbing and I have to go and get two more of the leverius at $179 bucks each man I'm broke!!! But I do believe that this time is going to work for me I was so close this time it's my turn this round

Wish your looking good when is your next scan? And what day are they looking at fir pick up?

Sugar good luck for tomorrow I am excited for you seeing that little bump again

Baby how you feeling now you implanted

Micca how was your day did you get some stuff done how's A?

Dees I think we are all juts so your not alone how's your count down going??

Afm. I'm now excited about this cycle
    Ok I'm off to water aerobics with a smile now have a good night

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leannep - Woo hoo - Congrats. They are great numbers!! I am a few days behind you. I am only day 6 of my cycle today so will still have another week or so before pickup. Estrogen is 530 which is higher than last time, so I'm hoping also that this cycle will be good I have to go for another blood test tomorrow and another blood test and scan Thursday. They did this last time too. I felt like a pin cushion!

Baby Please - I hope you're resting up after your transfer and that your cold is going.

Sugarberry - Yay for tomorrow. I'm so excited for you and nervous too. Please let us know how you get on. I'll be logging on regularly to check!!

Dees - Hope you're going well.

Micca - I hope you and Arabella have turned the corner and that you both finally got to get some sleep.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks wish I'm excited yours are looking good too how are u feeling??

Babyplease how are u feeling??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck today sugar I can't wait to hear about your scanxx

Micca I think today is your big day as well but I can't read back ?? Good luck if it is if not have a good day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies just a quick one for me, I feel normal! No swollen tummy is nice from the injections BUT hoping that my embie is okay. Knowing there is nothing I can do is hard!
    Fs gave me movie tickets to take my mind off it no doubt

A couple of friend's are asking for constant updates so will have to tell them to go away they have no idea of the ivf journey & calling me pregnant now won't help

My other embies didn't make it, so this has to work!! Cold is getting better but I missed work all weekend grrr

Hows those jabbing bellys going?? Ouch

One question thou, I would of been due AF next week, but not sure if the drugs have affected that date or not? Am going to try so hard not to test too early as that will only be a week after ET

(did I day this was a quick one? Ha ha)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi babyplease are u on crinone or pesseries because they can hold off af sometimes?? How nice of fs to give u movie tickets just take it easy. When is your bt?
    Wish your results are gr8 as we are a few days apart and everyone is so different
    Sugar how was it??

Hi everyone else