Closed Thread
Page 36 of 150 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686136 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    gosh if I have my transfer on the 11th the date would be 11/11/11 that has to be a good omen surely... I hope it happens..... my last successful transfer was on my fathers birthday..

baby.... on your embies... woohoo.... cant wait to see how they go on sunday...

sugar
    .... neglecting your poor furbaby...lol..lol... what is the special treat??

wish... great list...thanks

not much for me today... DD and I are unwell with fevers around 39C... darn daycare for that one... Hoping I can get her well over the weekend so I dont have to take a day off work. So got very little done today... beginning to make my lists to go to brissie...not long now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well done Wish!!

I have damn head cold now given to me by ds grrr hope it doesnt affect anything

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies

It's Friday, it's Friday - yay!!

Baby Please - Feel better soon. I'm sure you'll get on top of your cold by Sunday and will be good to go Your embies sound top quality!!! Very exciting time for you. Can't wait to count down the TWW with you.

Micca - Oh no! I hope your fever goes and you and Arabella feel better soon. Not a very fun way to spend a weekend.

Leannep - Jab jab jab! Good luck for your scan on Monday. I'll be having my first scan Monday morning too!

Sugarberry - I'm sure your fur baby will love his surprise - even if it is a little late What sort of dog do you have? Pets are such great company. I would be so lost without my cat. She's quite obviously personality disordered (and I'm qualified to know!) but I love her all the same.

Dees - Hope your pill popping is going well and you're hopeful about your next cycle

AFM: Jabbing away - though almost forgot this morning - what's that all about??! Probably still in denial over the bill for the last cycle I just received.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sugarberry - woohoo 12 weeks today!!! How are u feeling?

Baby Please - good luck for transfer today!! Will be thinking about you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sugar- yay for 12 week Mark, I can not wait to be saying that.

Wish- hope the jabbing is going ok when is your scan?

Baby- good luck with your transfer and make sure you come home and relax.

Micca- hope your both feeling better. You must be getting excited now it's getting close.

Leannep- how are you going? Are you still jabbing, and have you had any scans yet?

Afm- stop the pill on the 21s october so I'm counting down the days for that and having a good clean out home.
    Last edited by dees; 09-10-2011 at 08:15.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies well it's all happening now

Baby good luck today and as dees said make sure you rest up

Sugar 12 weeks that's wonderful and you have nt scan this week what day?

Mica omg 2 days for you are u excited? I hope your both feeling better?

Wish hows the jabbing going? Good luck for your scan in the morning!!

Dees bring on the 21st so you can start again!! Good luck with the clean out I keep doing that and selling it on eBay but then I buy more stuff I'm hopeless!!

Afm- well I look like I am 12months pregnant not sure what is going on?? I still have af so that makes it day 8 and I thought it was going to be a short af as it was so light for the first 5 days??? I am very stressed about it but the nurse said it was still ok?? I don't want them to cancel my cycle as I have been on the extra leverus injections (that cost me an extra $900 on top of everything else). I also have a scan in the morning and I'm not sure if they can if I am bleeding(yuk) anyway I will just worry away and see what they say in the morning

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leannep- just a quick one but I'm pretty sure there not worried about doing the scan if your bleeding. If your belly has blown up I'll take a guess that there's lots of follicles in there growing. Fingers crossed for tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning lovelies

Just a quick reply to Dees and Leannep. Jabbing going fine and first BT and alien probe tomorrow. Feel some twinges on both sides this time so hope right ovary decides to join the party. Doesn't sound like I have quite as much bloating as you Leannep but I know by EPU last time I couldn't zip my pants and still only had 6 follies and 2 eggs. Fingers crossed for a good haul for us both

Have a super day everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi everyone, i hope this post works as im on my phone and i never really use it for the internet, but my home connection doesnt seem to be working, so annoying! I cant seem to read back much, but i hope baby went ok with transfer today and good luck to wish and leanne for scans tomorrow. Micca, i hope you and arabella are feeling better. I hope i havent missed anyones news? I have my nt scan on tuesday, but i have the next two days off work, needed a rest, so i probably wont be on here much again till wednesday when im back at work. Im nervous about my scan, but so happy its finally time for it. Oh and my furbaby had a good bday and forgave me, he is such a gorgeous little man. Sorry for not formatting this post, hope it reads ok!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    baby.......hope you are feeling much better and everything is going to plan... I hope that you had a great transfer... fingers crossed for a great fert report. I hope your DS is making you nice cups of tea and looking after you.

Wish.... go the jabbing... you are on the train.... lets hope that dildo cam goes well and you have lots of follies beginning to grow.

Sugar...Yay on 12 weeks.... welcome to the 2nd trimester.... enjoy the next 2 days and then the scan on tuesday... have you had your blood test yet?

Dees..
    .. not long for the both of us now... I think that I will be stopping my bcp on the 21st as well to plan for CD1 on the 24th... so we could be in sync

Leanne..... yay for the jabbing....lets hope that the scan is ok... remember it can be normal to have a period bleed for 7 days ovulate on day 14 and get preggers... so Im hoping that it is just the last little bit... good luck for the scan... my ovaries were about the size of tennis balls with stimming... and it was quite tender whenever I bent over..lol.. but it was all worth it..

well Arabella is still a sick wee thing...temps still 39C... still not able to drink a bottle as she is so congested... so she has only had about 200mls today (should have 800mls) and she is a little dry... so overtired and unhappy. Im exhausted as being sick and sleep deprived. Ive eaten nothing since last night as I was feeling so terrible... times like this I am very jealous of those with partners... sigh. The house is a tip as A has been so clingy that nothing is put away... she is asleep in my bed at the moment... I so hope we get some sleep tonight...
    I have phoned into work and taking the day off tomorrow (daycare will not take her sick) a huge pain as I am fully booked for the next 3 weeks with going away for the FET..sigh... I guess that this is the reality of being a single parent... work are at least really good... I hope I feel better as well....