Closed Thread
Page 35 of 150 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585135 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi babyplease I would suggest that you have your vitamin d tested because not everyone needs it the reason I say that is because I was talking to my accuputurist and she said I should check if I needed it but wouldn't just give it to me because not everyone needs it. I had mine checked and my levels were good so I don't need it and I am assuming you can have too much vit d as well. Sorry but ask your nurse for the test just to be safe. I know I'm a party pooper but rather safe than sorry

Thanks
    Reviews
    baby...fabulous... 4 fert lets hope that they are the ones..now the nail biting wait to see how they go

Sugar... adding ifolic to your vitamins will not cause any issues... elevit has 400mcg folic acid in it, so an extra 400mcg will take you to 800mcg which is acutally recommended in pregnancy.

leeanne... while you are correct about not everyone needing vit D... most people are deficient. probably about 7out of 10 are deficient or low levels... as a result of our working lifestyles and sun protection.

However the fertility game is a different situation... and you need high levels of vit D to aid implantation... usually >100 and it takes a lot of vit D to get to excess levels (like 3-4 tabs a day) most people lie on the low range of normal or deficient
    In pregnancy it is now recommended that all pregnant women actually start vit D prior to concieving and continuing it through pregnancy and breastfeeding as recent studies have shown that babies that are breastfeed will be low in vit D if the mother was low prior to conception and even with vit d supplementation during pregnancy... so as per about 3 months ago the recommendations are changing.

will write more later/
    baby to feed... and put to bed...running late... just got home ( 100km drive from work---home) so I communte on sundays and return wed pms... a logistics exercise every week but worth it...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Babyplease - yay for 4 fertilising, thats great ! Not long till ET now. How many are you putting back in?

Micca - I will start on the ifolic, thanks for the tip. A 100km drive to/from work, thats a long way!

Leanne/Wish - hope your both doing well.

AFM - counting down till my NT scan on Tuesday!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Culled for some privacy
    Last edited by baby please; 20-10-2011 at 21:22.

Thanks
    Reviews
    baby.... great that the scientist likes your eggs... can wait to see how you go with your eggies for sunday... and what your blasts look like... we are all guilty of Dr google... just concentrate on drinking water ++++++++ to flush all those those toxins out...

sugar
    ...woohoo... not long until the IST BIG look at the bub...

not much with me...feeling a little under the weather...had a temp and headache today... so a quiet day.... beginning to make lists and sorting out stuff for DD for 2 weeks... a lot harder than stuff for me...lol...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Culled for some privacy
    Last edited by baby please; 20-10-2011 at 21:22.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Babyplease - so good to hear your little embies are growing so well, I hope the rest of today goes fast and tomorrow too, its so hard waiting! the little one snuggles in nice and tight when it goes back in mum .

Micca - feel better and rest up.

Its my pup's 3rd birthday today and I completely forgot to give him a birthday cuddle this morning before I left for work , I feel like a bad mum. I cant wait to get home and make up for it, plus give him his pressie!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Babyplease- great news on your embies, the waiting for that phone call is the hardest. And I think a roll call is a great idea

Thanks
    Reviews
    Limbo land

ElectricPink

Waiting for AF

Pill Popping

Dees

Sniffing

Jabbing

Leannep
    Wishmeluck