Closed Thread
Page 34 of 150 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484134 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sugar sorry we must have been posting at the same time all I will say is bloody google it's your worst enermy if your stressing please call your fs or your nurse to put your mind at ease and the vitamin d most people have low readings(except me but I'm not normal in so many ways) Remeber if it was bad they would be doing some thing straight away!! I will look at my other threads as I'm sure someone else had throbroid (sorry about spelling) if I find something will let u know keep smiling

Thanks
    Reviews
    Baby Please - that's fantastic news. 9 eggies. for a terrific fertilisation rate. You'll be in the TWW before you know it!!

Sugarberry - I also had Vit D deficiency but easily fixed with over the counter medication as directed by my GP. I also had a questionnable thyroid test a couple of months ago and was told to go back the following month because they also vary each time. Slightly low thyroid is really common in pregnancy and as Leannep has said, if it was anything urgent they would have whacked you on something straight away. It's probably only slightly out like mine was. My next blood test came absolutely fine and in the normal range. A friend of mine had her first bub through IVF last year and she had low thyroid and was put on thyroxine and had absolutely no problems. Hope this helps

Thanks
    Reviews
    Babyplease- woohoo for 9 echoes that's a great number. Let us know what the fertilisation rate is when they call if you don't call them first ( like I do)

Sugarberry - sorry I can not help you with that question. I hope your not stressing to much, not long now to the magic 12 week mark.

Wishmeluck - I'm glad you enjoyed your birthday. How long till af is due?

Micca- my cycle buddy looking forward to having a partner in crime on this fet.

Leannep- yay for jabbing not long till your scan then everything moves quickly until that dreaded 2ww.

Afm- fs appointment today went well everything looked good on the scan. No answer to bleeding so long just said it can take that long. So I start the pill today for 18 days my last one will be on the 21st oct then af should turn up about 4-5 days after that and then I can get this party started. It's all starting to move in here looks like we have a busy couple of months ahead.

Thanks
    Reviews
    sugar.... I would not worry too much about the blood tests easily fixed.
    Vit D deficiency is very common... it is important for you to take 1000mg vit D3 a day... I took 2 calcium+vitD tabs a day... it will help with the babies bones and you will need to continue to take it while breastfeeding..this is in addition to your vitamins.. the calcium can make you a little constipated (just to warn you)
    the thyroid often dips in pregnancy.. and often you can catch the hormones in a trough and you retest and they are normal. I would take blackmores i-folic... it has folic acid and iodine which will help with the babies brain and your thyroid as often iodine deficiency can cause the thyroid to decrease a bit.... natural sources of iodine..seafood..seaweed iodised salt.
    I took an ifolic and the pregnancy multivits and still do....
    Actually all us gals TTC should be on vit D and extra iodine regardless as these help with eggs and implantation.
    I hope that this helps. oh and if you are not taking an iron supplement I would do so.

baby...woohoo for 9 eggs.... lets hope you have a fabulous fert report to go with it.

dees... glad that your appointment went well..woohoo... I think your chances are really good for this to work... Ive got the dodgy eggs...lol... us geriatric mummies..lol..lol..

well just sorting my life out...busy busy.... doing lots of jobs that Im hoping I wont be able to do for the next 9months.... getting a skip next week for a huge tidyup.. not sure how it will go with DD... hope she sleeps well so I can get stuck in..I have a playpen I will use as well... trying to figure out doing stuff as a single women is a real logistics challange...
    Oh and my one baby furniture piece of advice... change tables... DONT get one... they are good for about 4 months then bubs moves around so much that it is dangerous... I have no room for one and just got the change table mat ($35) and put it on the bed... its been great for changing and a floor mat in the bathroom while I shower and DD waits for her turn (she has been in the shower since 6weeks (no bath)... there you go Gem #1.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dee glad yr app went well and yahoo for starting again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning!

Dees - glad your FS appt and scan went well. You're on your way again

Leannep - hope the jabbing is going ok

Sugar - hope you're feeling less worried today

Micca - thanks for the gems. Keep 'em coming!

Baby Please - I hope you're feeling not too sore after EPU.

AFM - AF arrived today - 3 days early. Woo hoo - here I go again. Have to pick up the meds today and start jabbing tomorrow!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yahoo wish for being my jabbing partner(that's actually sounds so wrong butfunny) well enjoy i think I have become so use to it that Sunday night I was so tired I had to set my alarm for 10pm and did the Injection in bed(very lazy but I was exhausted after having the boys all weekend) good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for all of your advice ladies, most appreciated . Im trying not to worry about it too much, hopefully the follow up BT will be ok. Ive started on the Vit D tablets, so hopefully those should help with that.

Dees - so glad to hear your FS appt went well and things are beginning to move forward for you .

Micca - I have been taking Elevit since January, should I take the i-folic tabs in addition to that? Im already taking Blackmores Bio Iron, so hopefully covered there and just started on the Vit D tabs. I just hope no damage has been done to poor little bubba. Thanks for the tip about the change table , I was thinking I would probably forgo one of those, another expense and I dont really have the room for one either, one of those mats sounds like a great idea.
    Have fun with the clean up, my area is having a hard rubbish collection (council) soon and I have been dragging things out onto my sidewalk, might have to ask the guy next door to take my old TV out there, I think it might be too heavy to lift.

Wish - yay for AF arriving, and early too!! Jab away!!

Leanne - funny about the bedtime jab, I had to do one in a carpark once as I was driving down to the coast and the traffic was really bad so I didnt arrive in time to do the jab, so pulled into a carpark in Geelong and jabbed myself .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Culled for some privacy
    Last edited by baby please; 20-10-2011 at 21:21.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Baby Please - that's fantastic news!! Go embies