Closed Thread
Page 27 of 150 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777127 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Micca- wazza is the guy that I'm booked to see I've heard lots if good things about. You'll have to let me know all about him

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sugarberry - that's fantastic news!! I'm so happy for you. How cute that bubba was waving and moving around. You must have been so relieved. I think we'll all be nervous nellies for the whole 9 months. Only 2w6d until you reach the 12 week mark!! Not long now. I hope your sniffles sort themselves out soon.

Dees - I can't believe you're still bleeding. I hope this is the start of AF for you and you'll be on your way for an October cycle. We can be cycle buddies with Leanne and Micca! My cycle won't start until 8 or 9 October if AF is on time.

Leannep - Do you have much trouble with your asthma? I have mild asthma and am wondering about propping my bed up as I often notice difficulties during the night and when I go to bed. It would probably be much more helpful if my fur baby didn't sleep on the bed. She's rather fluffy (a ragdoll) so it may be allergy related too I hope AF turns up soon for you and doesn't make you wait too long

Micca - you are such a brave woman - 2 littlies under 2 I look forward to hearing how you go. Not long now

AFM: Waiting, waiting, waiting ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Culled for some privacy
    Last edited by baby please; 20-10-2011 at 21:09.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Babyplease where are u how did your jabbing go?? I hope your not passed out on the floor still?? Lol I hope it went well and your ok??

Hi to everyone else I hope your all doing well?? I want it to be Tuesday next week so I can see my fs and then I want my AF to arrive soon after!! Do you think I want alot?? Hmm very impatient arnt I !!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Leannep For This Useful Post:

baby please  (26-09-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi dee sorry I missed your bit about acupuncture it's never too late to start!! Good luck I think it helps

Wish have you joined a oct thread yet?? I am getting so impatient just want AF to arrive but know it's a way off never thought I would be hanging for the old cow to arrive!! Oh and yes I'm in melbourne
    Hi everyone else

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dees - I did get a picture, it just looks like a little curled up blob with little stumps , very cute though. Im not sure I can post it as I have tried to take a photo of it and it doesnt come out very well, I dont have access to a scanner either. I hope your doing ok and the bleeding is starting to let up.

Micca - a friend with access to an ultrasound machine, very lucky ! If I was in that position I think I would be visiting every week, they would get so sick of me! I hope little Arabella is feeling better, must be awful when your kid is sick. I think life with 2 will be very full on, but lots of fun and you know that they will always have each other. Ummm, chips and chocolate for dinner, sounds good to me !

Wish - I love ragdoll cats, they are so gorgeous looking. I hope your not going to crazy waiting .

Babyplease - I hope your getting used to the jabbing and hopefully its not as bad as you thought it would be.

Leanne - not long till your appointment.

AFM - trying very hard not to stress and worry and just enjoy being pregnant (easier said than done with me!). I go for my 10 week blood tests on Monday, but I dont think I get the results until the NT ultrasound a couple of weeks after that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dees.yay for seeing wazza.... he will give you an aggressive protocol... ask him about the lipoidal flush and scarification which is supposed to increase implantation... he may not recommend it, it really depends on your prior IVF history. Im getting it for my FET.. but then Im 43yrs and are doing the full monty....oh and he is a believer of DHEA so make sure you get a script from him for it (oh and the chemist in the building is very expensive for DHEA)

leanne... its so funny how time crawls .... cant wait to hear how the appointment goes and hoping that you should be cycling again real soon...how are you going within yourself post mc?

Wish.
    ...lets hope that AF arrives on time...ony a few weeks... you will cycle way before me... so lets hope that we have a run of BFPs!!!
    ooh a ragdoll cat...I aways wanted one of those.. I live in a national park so no pets for me... maybe one day.

baby.... glad the vitamins are doing their trick... my little vitamin box is soooo full that it barely closes..lol.... I must say I love having DD in bed with me.... she was in my bed for the first 3 months... I had this little special cosleeper mattress that looked like a life raft and it was absolutely the best... she is in the cot now..but I love having her next to me..which has been a bit lately. (she has her own half of the bed and I have one of those child safe bed rails to stop her rolling out)
    hope that the jabbing has gone well.... you will be fine...

Sugar.... yay for the scan all being good... I remember that anxiety relief torture before each uss.... you will love the NTscan as it is a real baby...real arms and legs.. I got a great hand pic at my nuchal scan... oh and yes I did have lots of scans last pregnancy... I managed one at 6 weeks, 8weeks, 9 weeks(bleed) , 10 weeks, 11weeks (NTscan) 15weeks (amnio) 20 weeks(anatomy) 26weeks (bleed) 30 weeks(check growth)..it was soooooooooo good... I have lots of photos from them... and all the important ones were done with our fetal medicine unit at the hospital so all free and I got great 4D images as well.

well at home and exhausted... I feel like that is my mantra most nights.
    Work has been busy this week..
    I was so tired this am I pulled into work jumped out of the car and reached to get my bag to go inside and realised I still had a baby in the car..lol.. I had completely forgotten to take her to daycare...lol.. just as well it is only a minute drive away... that has to be my prize mummy moment of the week.....lol..

The last 3 days DD have had a nasty cold.. a really chesty bronchial cough and the joys of sneezing and snot bubbles..lol.... very special... but it means that the night sleeps are a bit broken as she coughs hard wakes herself up and is a bit miserable. So she has sleep next to me in bed the last few nights as she seems to cough less and sleep better... and I feel less anxious about her breathing. Hoping she will be better tomorrow. I am on my days off now... (I get 4 days off a week... bonus but of course it means a smaller income..but soooooo worth it..I figure that I will have the school years to work harder)

My FET is getting closer and closer... 4 weeks until I leave for brissie and the cycle starts..eeeeek... popping vitamins non stop... still got to get my ethnyl estradiol tabs and lucky I have lots of pregnyl (left over from ivf) as there is a worldwide shortage of it.. still trying to figure out how many days post bcp my AF will arrive...and how many days before I leave to stop it... very tricky... I hope it all plays out,. I need a baseline scan as well... but my uss friend will be on holiday so it will be a 200km return drive to get one done sigh... deciding whether to take the morning off work or leave early and stay in canberra since I fly out the next day... if it was just me I would do it in a flash.. but its the unsettled night in a strange room with A I worry about as well as all the extra stuff to take...

Anyway about to settle into the couch with a cuppa...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to micca For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Culled for some privacy
    Last edited by baby please; 20-10-2011 at 21:10.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Culled for some privacy
    Last edited by baby please; 20-10-2011 at 21:10.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Micca - I cant wait for the NT scan, I wish it was next week! But of course Im going to be so nervous walking into it! Im so jealous about all of your scans, except of course the ones you had to have due to some bleeding, that would have been very scary. Very funny mummy moment you had , Im thinking I will have many of those. Enjoy your days off, its good that you work less now, you get to enjoy A and spend time with her. I hope she feels better soon. I sent you a PM the other day, not sure if you have seen it?

Babyplease - good that you got through it! It will get easier the more times you do it. When I had to do my first jab, it took me a while to actually do it, I was poised over my tummy for ages with the pen and kept moving closer and closer and then just before I had to jab it in, I would chicken out! In the end I told myself I just have to do it to get what I want .

Wish, Leanne & Dees - I hope your all doing well .

AFM - still struggling with this blocked nose and not sleeping too well. Im having some really bizzare dreams and they are so vivid, its really weird. Im a bit over work too at the moment, just cant be bothered, want to sleep or just lie on the couch . Im loving chocolate Big M's at the moment, I actually went to 3 different shops the other day as 2 of them didnt have Big M's only some other types of chocolate milk, I wanted a chocolate Big M!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to SugarBerry For This Useful Post: