Closed Thread
Page 26 of 150 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Babyplease - you are going to be absolutely fine with the jabbing. August was my first ever IVF cycle and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised that they didn't hurt. I think because I had adrenalin going through my body, I really didn't feel it! Come on AF!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi babyplease
    The jabbing is easy and I would say that if you sit down to do the jab it's easier and you get a good bit of tummy to jab into(in my case I'm fine sitting standing always have a good tummy to jab lol ) some people say if you put a piece of ice on your spot first it's better!! Me personally I just do it now and it doesn't hurt much. Good luck and if u have questions we are here for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi sugar
    Good luck today I will be thinking of u I hope everything is ok as you haven't been on for a couple of days??? Sending u all the luck in the world for today xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leanne - thanks for you good wishes for today, Im actually not looking forward to this scan today , I should be excited, but I have had pains since Thursday and Im a little worried to be honest. Hoping all is ok in there, but preparing myself just the same. Scan not till 1pm, so hours away!

Babyplease - hope AF comes soon, its annoying when she comes late when you want her to come! The jabbing is fine, Im a needlephob, hate them, but once youve done the first one, its fine. Just pinch your skin together so your jabbing into the fatty bit and I flicked the skin first with my nails to numb it a little.

Wish - I think I might have pregnancy rhinitis, as my nose is still constantly blocked! Its much worse when I lie down, so hard to sleep cause I cant breath through my nose. Im hoping its a good sign though, that bubs is ok in there, .

AFM - sorry Ive been MIA for a couple of days girls, have been feeling very flat. Im hoping these pains are just normal pregnancy pains, but they have been pretty bad, I thought it might be from the progesterone pessaries as Im still on 1 per day, bubs is ok.

Cant wait till you all start!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi sugar I have everything crossed for you and I have a good feeling that they are only growing pain!! I'm sorry that you are feeling flat/crappy . with your cold try and sleep a bit elevated either with lots of pillows or prop your bed up with some bricks!! I suffer from asthma so spend lots of nights propped up so I can breath!! You may also feel bit better after today!! Sending u lots of good everything dust xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!

Sugar - so sorry to hear you're still not feeling well. Just wanted to wish you luck today tho I'm with Leanne and feel that everything will be great!!

Leannep - hope you're getting excited about October. For some reason I thought you were in Perth. Hope Melb had nice weather over the weekend too

Big hello to everyone else!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sugarberry- hope everything went ok today and your feeling better, I've been thinking of you all day.

Wishmeluck- how is everything going for you I'm hoping to be cycling in October also. I guess it depends on af my appointment is on the 4th October.

Leannep- hope your going ok and looking forward to cycling again, I'm trying to think it's one step closer to the goal. How is your body coping with it all mine is still all screwed up.

Babyplease- hope af has showed up for you, and you have started the needles. I found ice done the trick for me. Anyway hope all is going ok.

AFM- I'm still bleeding it's been four and half weeks and I have no idea if that's normal. But it seems to have got a little heavier the last couple of days so I'm hoping it's af I have a appointment on the 4th October so hopefully I'll be doing a FET then. And not that I'm being negative but I've booked with a new fs in Brisbane for January. He is meant to be good and even had a thread on here so I'll give him a go. Looks like October will be a busy month for us single girls.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, thanks for all your well wishes, I think it helped as thankfully bubba is ok ! Im so relieved, I was shaking like a leaf, even my FS asked if I was ok when she saw me before I even said hello! FS thinks the pains are just streching/growing pains, plus my tummy is quite bloated so its most likely related aswell to the pessaries, but I have to stay on them till 12 weeks, so have to just not stress about any pains, unless of course there is bleeding or something like that.
    FS was so lovely, its weird that I wont be seeing her again, well until I take bubba in for a cuddle anyway .
    Bubba was so cute on the screen, only 2.3cm, but already has tiny little stumpy arms and legs and it was wriggling its little arms around everywhere, looked almost like it was waving, so cute .

Leanne - thanks for your advice re the sleeping, Ive tried to prop myself up, but it makes my back hurt and I cant sleep sitting up unfortunately. Im just going to have to suffer through, I really shouldnt complain too much though, I would suffer through almost anything for this little one .

Wish - FS thinks it might be the pregnancy rhinitis ! I meant to pop into the chemist on the way home, but ran out of time. I dont think there is anything I can take for it anyway, but will speak to a chemist soon.

Dees - Im so sorry that your still bleeding, so horrible . I hope it stops soon hunny. Not long till your FS appointment, you can do your FET soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sugar congrats and I'm pleased everything is ok. Did you get a picture ? And can you post ? Sorry if that's to many questions just really excited for you 

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi...sorry Ive been MIA.... just ober busy and exhausted...Ive been reading though...

Sugar... I hope that the scan went ok... it amazed me the amount of pains and cramping I had in the first 8 weeks... I always felt that AF was eminent... luckily I have a friend whom is an uss tech so I had lots of freebee uss to make my brain good.

dees.... that seems an awfully long time for bleeding.... it may be worth while seeing if you can get an uss and some hormonal blood work just to check where you are..... either the FS or get your GP to write some forms... What FS did you book in with..Im going through QFG and the mighty Waz... Im pretty impressed with him and he really is throwing the book at me for the FET.

babyplease....lets hope that we dont have to send out a search party for AF... II found the jabbing ok...the needles are so fine... just get a good grab of tummy between thumb and fingers and squeeze real hard... you wont feel a thing I promise...!!!

leanne...hope you are gearing up for the next round... great that your BHCG is back to zero... this time its your turn...and of course the best thing about IVF is that the more cycles you have the higher your chances climb with each cycle.

wish...........come on AF.... so you can cycle.... sounds like you will have a few cycle buddies...

well DD has had a cough and sniffles/snot so a little unsettled at night resulting in some sleep deprivation for me... makes work real hard and all I want to do is collapse at the end of the day. One of the downsides of daycare is catching all the illnesses in the first 12months. so far I have been lucky and missed only 1 day of work with a sick bub..and I was sick too..... the odds are probably against me though..lol
    I had chips and chocolate for dinner.....hmmm not sure that meets nutritional requirements... but at least I ate veges for lunch...lol.
    Im waiting for AF to arrive... ive 2 more ocps to go... its been a long time.. 38 days on the ocp without AF all to align it for the FET... having a little bit of BTB.. but am on very super low dose ocp ( too low for me).. so I am having to take 2 pills to stave off AF...cant wait to stop as I have a huge headache... next round back on normal dose ocp which agrees with me ..so no problems...

sometimes I sit back and think about what life will be with 2 kids... scary scary scary... but Im glad I have a king size bed to put everyone in..lol... lets hope that this FET works...although might have to pull my pants up and improve the diet..hmmmm... at least still no caffiene, alcohol and my 2 zillion vitamin pills..sigh there are so many they actually dont completely fit in my pill box... lol...