Closed Thread
Page 25 of 150 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575125 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies

Where has the weekend gone? I want a refund!

Leannep - I hope you had an absolutely decadent weekend with lots of wine, choccies, coffee, soft cheeses and every other contraban you could get your hands on I hope that the physical and emotional pain you were in has also lessened.

Sugarberry - I hope you had your feet up over the weekend and getting lots of rest for you and your little one.

Dees - So glad that your HCG is almost down to 0 now and that although your hospital visit was traumatic, that it has ended the waiting game for you. I hope you'll find comfort in thinking and planning your next cycle.

Micca - I hope you had a lovely weekend with Arabella. Are you getting excited about your FET?

Baby Please - congrats on starting!! You will be fine with the injections. We're made of tough stuff on this singles thread I've never had a D&C but my understanding is that it is preferable for nature to take it's course, though sometimes of course she needs a helping hand. If you're lucky enough to have 10 eggs at egg pick up, you need to see how many successfully fertilise, and then your clinic will either do a 3 day transfer or a 5 day blastocyst transfer if you have enough eggs. I only had 2 eggs so they weren't willing to see if they grew to blastocyst stage so did a 3 day transfer. If you have spares at day 3 or day 5, they will freeze and you can use these for your next cycle. You won't do the same injections for a frozen embryo transfer, but you will still have to time the transfer with your ovulation. Hope this helps.

Ellen - how are you going hun?

AFM: Just waiting for October now. If AF is on schedule, I should start jabbing around 10 October. Fingers crossed I'll get more eggs this time now that the cyst has gone. Unless I get more

Thanks
    Reviews
    Babyplease - yay for jabbing !! It depends how many follies they find, you should have regular scans leading up to your EPU, if you do get 10 eggs then that is great and hopefully most of them will fertilise, but it also depends on the quality of the eggs/embryo's, they wont freeze them if they dont think they will survive the thaw process. Its up to you if you want to try with the frosties you may have or do another full stim cycle.

Wish - not too long till October!! Im sure that cyst is gone, I had one during my stim which made one ovary produce nothing, and at EPU FS killed it, and it has yet to come back, so hopefully yours will stay away too .

Hello to everyone else, Leanne and Dees - hope your both doing ok, big hugs .

AFM - I have a cold, feeling like crap . My nose is blocked which makes it hard to sleep and I keep sneezing and I keep thinking bubs will come loose!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Sugarberry, sorry to hear you're unwell. Have you looked up pregnancy rhinitis? It is apparently really common in first trimester - about a third of women get it due to the increased hormones. Bubs will be well and truly snuggled in by now -

AFM the cyst apparently went before EPU I just hope my early PCOS hasn't returned! I had one ovary that did nothing during stims except produce one follie which stunted at 10mm but this was on the opposite side to the cyst. I hope it plays ball in Oct!! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wish - I just googled pregnancy rhinitis, I had never heard of it before, I hope thats not what I have as I read that it worsens as the pregnancy progresses and doesnt go away until after the birth ! Please let this be just a normal cold !! I just have a blocked nose and the sneezes (and I dont suffer from hayfever), so Im not sure, will see if it goes away I guess.
    I hope your PCOS doesnt cause any issues, lots and lots of follies for you!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello my single friends sorry about disappearing but needed to have some head space as I think I fell into an emotional black hole on Monday after keeping it together and having to work six days last week.. I think I am in a better place and the best way to get over it is to start planning ahead!! I had another bt on Monday and my hcg level was still at 20 so still not at zero( bugger) I have made an appointment to so my fs on the 27th so my af shouldn't be too long after that I hope??? I'm not sure how much the mc will throw out my system??? Ok enough about me oh and thanks for all the hugs and thoughtsxxx

Sugar I was at my acupuncturist this morning and she was saying that colds are very very common in the first 12 weeks just due to our bodies having to do so many other things so don't worry you will be ok just look after yourself as you have precious cargo

Wish I hope your doing ok it looks like we will be cycling together as I think I will be ready early October!!! Bring it on it's our turn

Baby please good luck with your jabbing tomorrow in a few days you will be an expert as it's really easy and I dont like needles.

Dee how are you going I have been thinking about you heaps and I hope your doing ok just remember we are here if you need or want to chat xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Whoops I forgot to put micca on my list and couldn't alter the there thread??
    Micca when is your fet???? How are you going are you excited about the transfer?? Sorry for leaving you off my reply xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sugar - so sorry to get you worried about the pregnancy rhinitis. I was trying to be helpful which it obviously wasn't!! The site that I read said it lasted between 2-6 weeks and I thought it might allay your anxiety. Oops it is just a head cold and will be out of your system before you know it!

Leanne - yay cycle buddy for October I absolutely hope that this is our golden month. Sorry you've been feeling really crap. Completely understandable and I hope you were kind and gentle on yourself during that time. It sounds like you have some wonderful friends around you, but they can't go through the pain for you hey? Glad you are feeling energised about your next cycle. Weird to think that I will be 40 by the time I try again!

Dees - how are you going? Are you gearing up for another cycle

Micca - how long til your FET?

Babyplease - how are you going with your first cycle?

AFM: Had a lovely surprise phone call from the counsellor at the Clinic asking how I was going after my chemical pregnancy. She was absolutely wonderful and gave lots of good advice and I was really pleased about her holistic approach to the whole thing including talking about using imagery and relaxation in addition to the drugs we all take. I'm still waiting to hear back from my FS about the couple of questions I had about my cycle. I still think it's crap you don't get to see them before you cycle again, particularly as it was my first. Anyway, my appt is 18 October and I will already have been jabbing for a week by then so will be interesting to hear what she has to say about that cycle and how it is progressing. Have a great night everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leanne - Good to have you back with us hunny, I hope your feeling ok now and its not long until you can try again . It took a while for my HCG level to go back to 0 too, I had to have BT's every 2nd day, was quite annoying. After my miscarriage my AF was 3 weeks late, and then I ovulated late and I didnt think I stood a chance at falling pregnant, but I was wrong, thankfully!! I really hope your next cycle is the one sweets .

Wish - your information was really helpful hunny! You havent freaked me out, dont worry , it was actually good to know what this might be, if its not just a cold. I just freaked a little when I read that it gets worse as the pregnancy progresses and stays for the entire time!! Sounds like there is conflicting information out there on the net , (typically!), I will look into it some more if Im still sniffing and blocked up in a few days time.

I hope everyone else is doing ok. Its leading up to exciting times for everyone, sounds like most of you will be cycling together!!

AFM - had a bad night last night , about 4pm started to get the most horrible pains in my tummy and back, got home from work and it was worse so went to bed and cried thinking it was all over. I had pains most of the night, but this morning they dont seem as bad, have not seen any blood yet, but Im on pessaries still so Im thinking they probably would stop blood flow ? I didnt want to come to work today, but Im so busy and had things that had to get done. I really hope the scan on Monday shows little bubs happy and ok .
    Also, my cousin sent me the book - Up the Duff by Kaz Cook, I read some of it last night (while in pain trying to take my mind off myself), its really funny - highly recomend it .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Sugar thanks for the welcome back it does help being on here I am so so sorry you had a bad night last night you will be ok it will be some sort of growing pain that is happening! I can't wait for your scan on Monday I will be hanging out all day what time is your scan?? Take care and rest up over the weekend oh and I have that Kaz Cook book it's funny but I did only get to read up th six weeks which was a bugger

Thanks
    Reviews
    Culled for some privacy
    Last edited by baby please; 20-10-2011 at 21:08.