Closed Thread
Page 24 of 150 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474124 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Leannep- I'm having another blood test on Monday but as of Monday just gone it was down to 280 from 1100. So they think it should happen soon as of tomorrow I have been bleeding for 3 weeks very very light, but lots of cramps. I have a referral for a d&c at a public hospital. It think it was made that bit easier for me as they told me that from the first blood test that it wasn't hopeful. But we always have hope.

Sugar - my parents babysit my furbaby while I'm at work sounds said doesn't it. But I live out in the country on a large block my parents live on one side I live on the other, so I couldn't let her roam she may never want to come home. She is certainly different without her partner in crime. And for all us single girls I've asked my angel suzie to look after us all. My fs said she would do a d&c butas all us girls know when doing Ivf on a single income the extra 1500 for a d&c is something I'd rather not pay for. But she gave me a referral for the public system so I faxed it of to 2 hospitals just to cover myself. And I'm looking forward to your posts so that I can see what I have to look forward to.

Wish- I hope your feeling ok and looking forward. I'm not sure when I'll get to cycle again I'm hoping for end October . I was lucky enough to get 5 frosties this time around. Anyway big hugs.

Micca- hi and I'm going ok be good when I can look towards the future. I did acupuncture for 6 months before this cycle but when they told me there was no hope for my little embie I gave up on it all. I may do it for a couple of weeks before my next one I'm not sure. But how have you been.

Babyplease- hi I've never had a miscarriage before so I'm not sure what's normal. But I'm pretty sure 3 weeks of light bleeding isn't. Hope everything is good with you.

But I've asked my angel furbaby suzie to look after us all in our journey. And for those of us still waiting to give us a great Xmas present. And the lucky ones wonderful easy months to the birth

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies, just a quick update post. Second blood test today showed HCG levels back to baseline so officially no longer pregnant. AF arrived this morning with a vengeance and judging by the pain I'm in, I suspect the witch may have flown up there backwards. Either that or my uterus is about to fall out! Haven't decided!! FS happy for me to cycle in October but for now I'll stay curled up with some Panadol and my purring hot water bottle.

Dees - I hope your HCG levels on Monday have come down again and you will soon be able to think about your next cycle. I'm finding this is giving me some hope. Thank you also for asking your Angel Fur Baby Suzie to look over us. You can never have too many angels

Sugarberry - Thanks for the PM reply. I hope you have a lovely weekend.

Leannep - I hope you're being kind and gentle to yourself hun and that you'll be able to find some sort of peace this weekend in this crazy IVF world

Micca - thanks for the advice about the prednisolone. I haven't been able to speak with my FS yet, but will email next week and see if she is willing to give this a go. I was tested for ANA before I started and it all must have been okay, so I suspect I don't have high levels of natural killer cells and my chemical miscarriage was due to other reasons. It doesn't hurt to ask though! I'm already on baby aspirin and several other things

Baby Please - Thanks for continuing to send us baby sprinkles Right back at ya!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Me post- wish I'm with you on the witch flying in backwards!! I am having shocking pains but it's only at night(actually the middle of the night like now) it's now three nights in a row and I'm feeling like crap. I am flowing like I have never in my life I'm so over it I just want to speak to my fs so can find out what's next so that I can have something new to focus on xxxx
    Ps my BT is Tuesday to check my levels but I'm going in Monday(I'm just going to play dumb and say I'm sure it was Monday) as I just want to know that my levels are back to zero so I can move on!!
    Last edited by Leannep; 10-09-2011 at 03:48.

Thanks
    Reviews
    leanne.... it is always that way after ivf....its because the drugs make your lining super super thick so you tend to have heavier periods afterwards. get that naprogesic or ponstan into you regular for the next few days and it will help a lot (stops the production of prostaglandins which are responsible for the cramps)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovely ladies a quick update from me. On my way home from the hospital I arrived at 11am and they finally done the d&c at nearly 1 in the morning and that I think that was because I had a meltdown. They said there wasn't much left only a few clots. I haven't had anymore cramps so happy with that. Now I'll wait to stop bleeding and move forward and the other good news hcg is now 120 so moving down nicely. I'll pop back later and do personals.

Hugs to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi dee ignore my pm as I should have checked here first(blonde) what an epic day for you rest up over the weekend and we are thinking of u xx

Mica thanks I know it's the Lining shedding but the cramping is the worst I have had after any cycle so I'm taking your advice and I'm off to get some serious drugs right now panadol is not cutting the mustard!!!

I hope your all doing ok

Wish

Thanks
    Reviews
    dee........so glad that you finally got the D+C sorted...even though it was a epic day... lets hope that you recover quickly... and the positive side is that your lining will be super receptive to embryos for the next 3 or so months....

leanne...hope those drugs work... better add some chocolate in there as well...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mica I have those drugs in me now yahoo work fast I say as for chocolate I'm having that and wine on the couch with girlfriends tonight!! I have to tell u I have this group of girlfriends and there are 7 of us and this week it has come out that over the last ten days 3 of us have all miscarried what are the odds of that??? So we are have a couch and wine night which should be good!!
    Have a wonderful weekend girls and spend it with the ones that love you xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dees - hugs to you , very emotional time for you, but Im glad you had the D&C, now hopefully things can get moving forward for you, it helps to have something more positive to focus on. I hope your little furry bubba is ok, they do get lonely when they loose their pals. Im sure your angel will always look over you. Rest up sweets .

Leanne - your so lovely and I hate that your going through such a horrible time at the moment . Miscarriges are horrible and very heavy, mine was just horrible, the worst AF I had ever had, but it did only go for 5 days, usually I have it for 7. I hope the drugs help and Im sure the wine and chocolate and laughs with friends tonight will be even more helpful. Thats awful that 2 of your friends have also miscarried, not fair really .

Wish - glad to hear your levels are back to baseline, Im so hoping October will be a lucky month . Enjoy that furry hot water bottle, they are the best kind I think.

Micca - hope your little one is healthy and happy.

AFM - cant wait for my next scan, its still just over a week away, feels like forever. Im so very tired, just have no energy at all, wasnt very productive at work this week which isnt good as its a very busy time of year, oh well. Getting a new hot water service installed right now, cant wait to have hot water again, the old one hasnt worked properly for months now!
    Enjoy your Saturday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Culled for some privacy
    Last edited by baby please; 20-10-2011 at 21:07.