Page 23 of 150 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    wish... any news..?????

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, thanks for all of your good luck and support. Looks like a chemical pregnancy for me. The clinic said I'm pregnant but with very low HCG of 5, Progesterone 39. They suspect it may have been higher on Sunday when I got the positive result and that they will continue to fall until my period arrives, which is due tomorrow. Either way, they said to continue Crinone and have another blood test Friday - just in case they go up - but unlikely. Oh well, I need to think about the positive which is that I did actually get pregnant so I guess my body knows what it needs to do. I'll just wait and see and then if necessary talk to my FS about my next go on this IVF merry go round.

Leannep and Dees, still thinking about you both

Sugarberry, thinking about you too but in a happy way

and to Micca, Ellen and Sticky11

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wish - Im sorry sweets, big hugs . But your right, you know you can get pregnant and hopefully that gives you hope that the next time will be the one, but in saying that, your allowed to be sad and have a cry if you feel you need one .

Leanne - have been thinking about you all day, Im so sad for you sweets .

Dees - hope your ok.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SugarBerry For This Useful Post:

wishmeluck  (06-09-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wishmeluck - massive hugs to you , and I agree with you now that our body's know what it's meant to do, next time it'll be ready for them to stay nice and snuggly. And again big hugs.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to dees For This Useful Post:

wishmeluck  (06-09-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sugarberry - I'm going ok still waiting to miscarry but I know it will happen I just need to learn patients. My other fur baby has taken up half my couch and snoring head off, but she's aloud at 15 so I guess I'll be on the floor( it's a dogs life) . How is everything going with you ???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Culled for some privacy
    Last edited by baby please; 20-10-2011 at 21:06.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to baby please For This Useful Post:

wishmeluck  (06-09-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    wish......so sorry to hear that it was a chemical...sigh.. its such a blow to the soul when this happens... but as you say you can get preggers....which is a big step...
    when you chat to the FS.... ask about using prednisone and aspirin next cycle which can help with implantation .. the prednisone is usually 10mg from the start of your cycle to the beta...
    big hugs... I hope that you are able to get a good hug... I was never able to and would have gone batty without all the support I recieved on the threads every BFN I got... but remember the odds increase with the more cycles you do.... for most women you will have a baby after 3 cycles....

dees.... I hope you are feeling ok, often acpuncture can help with the miscarriage...
    big cyber hugs to you too....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello my single bh friends

Thanks for all your hugs it's been nice I have friends come and stay each nite which has been nice so getting lots of hugs

Dees I'm so sorry your still going through it what are they doing are u having regular BT or what's the process?? Sorry if that's too many questions I'm just trying to work it out as I have to wait till next Tuesday to see if my no's have dropped to zero?? But I'm still having pain but no bleeding since Monday

Wish I'm sending u hugs babe I hope your doing ok babe. Pm me if u wanna chat xxx

Sugar thanks for all your kind words

To everyone else i hope your all doing well I'm sorry I haven't read all the post but I will catch up soon xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dees - I hope your pup has been able to give you some hugs, I hope she isnt too lonely without her fur friend. Its horrible that your still waiting to miscarry, it took about a week for mine and that felt like forever to me, for your sake I hope it happens soon hunny. Will they consider and D&C if it doesnt happen soon? Hugs to you . Im doing ok, thanks for asking, still very nervous, but trying to stay positive and think good thoughts.

Wish - hugs again hunny , hope your doing ok. Do you know when you will start your next cycle?

Leanne - more hugs for you , Im glad you have some good friends that have been taking care of you.

Its quite sad on this thread at the moment , I hope we can have some good news really soon .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi sugar

How are things going for you?? Even though I am sad and the girls are sad I am still very very excited for you and if it's ok I would love you to keep telling us how u are going because its important for me to know that there is hope and you are my hope: I hope that makes sense?? Please share on here or pm me if u feel better about it