Closed Thread
Page 21 of 150 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sugar - Glad you are feeling better today despite the cramps. You have such strong test results I'm sure the cramping is just your little one making itself comfy for the long hall

Leannep - Bugger about the cold Glad to hear you're taking care of yourself though and are getting some good heart to heart time with your pillow. You have precious cargo on board too!

Dees - I am so very sorry to hear what you have been through. Absolutely too much for one person to bear at once. I am sorry for both of your losses. We are here for you when you need us, just send us a quick note and we'll rally by your side.

Micca - Thanks! I loved all your emoticons - they were quick to bring a smile

Baby Please - Thank you too I'm not on that many drugs: Elevit, Co-q10, Baby Aspirin, Vit D, Caltrate and DHEA which I have been on for about 4 months now. Hope this list helps!

AFM: I'm still digesting the positive HPT. Don't know why the internet cheapie would still show a negative considering it says it picks up reading as low as 15iui. The ClearBlue which was positive picks up readings only above 25iui. Anyway, will try another internet cheapie in the morning and will save my last ClearBlue for Tuesday morning the day of the blood test. I'm so scared to get my hopes up!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just did the other ClearBlue test this morning. Says "not pregnant". Don't hold out much hope for tomorrow as levels look like they may have been high enough yesterday but are falling.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wishmeluck - those bloody hpt do my head in. I was poas morning lunch and night. I've decided that next time I will do one and that will be the morning of the blood test( I say that now but ask me again half way through the tww). I wouldn't trust them to much I was poas all the way up to the morning of the blood test with all negatives, imagine my surprise when it was positive. So I really wouldn't stress to much about them it's only the blood test that counts.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Dees. Yes they really do your head in - but what can I say. I'm constantly curious!!
    I have read on the net that there have been many reported false positives from ClearBlue Early Pregnancy Tests so won't be buying those again! I think First Response has a pretty good reputation. Then again, as you said, only the Blood Test will be official. Can't say I'm too hopeful, but am open to be pleasantly surprised!!

Have a great day

Thanks
    Reviews
    wishing...hang int here... hpts are nasty evil things...
    it will be up to the blood test tomorrow.... I usually dont POAS until the day of the bt or the day before if it is a weekend... so I can gather my tears in private.
    I hope you have a good result on the bt
    Last edited by micca; 05-09-2011 at 19:53.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to micca For This Useful Post:

wishmeluck  (05-09-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wish bloody tests they muck with our heads!! Just keep everything crossed for tomorrow xx
    I'm back in bed this afternoon after going for acupuncture this morning and she said oh yes colds are very easy to pick up when your pregnant!! I sort of know that now!!
    I also had my blood test this morning and my levels are in the high 900 which my nurse said are in the right range for 5 weeks yahoo I can cruise for another week until the next one !!!

I hope everyone's well and doing ok

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay for your blood results Leanne!! That's terrific. I hope you recover really quickly from your cold!
    I'll let you know how I go tomorrow! x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wish - those HPT's are evil, evil things, I really hope your BT tomorrow gives you some good news . I did one a couple of weeks ago as I just wanted to reassure myself that I was pergnant and there was barely a line there, I went in for a BT cause I was freaking out and my HCG levels were really really high! I have my fingers crossed for you hunny .

Micca - Im glad your changing FC this time around, Fertility First dont really sound very personable, I enjoyed having access to my FS at all times, I thought she was great. I hope Wazza can give you a 2nd bubba . Sounds like you did all the right things during your cycle.
    Thanks for your calming advice re the symptoms, for the past couple of days I havent really felt pregnant and yes my boobs have gone down a bit and dont seem to hurt as much. Its un-nerving at times, wish I had an ultrasound machine at home!

Leanne - feel better hunny and great news on the BT result .

Dees - hugs sweets .

Thanks
    Reviews
    leanne...woohoo on the beta...great range... now its just hanging out on the never ever ever ending wait for the uss.....

Wish
    .... hope the blood test goes well tomorrow...xxxxx

so tired... 2.5hrs of sleep last night... courtesy of teething... I managed surprisingly well at work..thank goodness it was not too busy. Hoping for a better night tonight...although I left the panadol at daycare..sigh and those poor teeth need them... (no afterhours chemist in the country) ...so I hope the bonjela settles tonght.
    but tonight A was super giggly and happy.... so made up for everything...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wishmeluck...best of luck
    those digital Poas are worse then the normal ones. Hope you get your Bfp via Bloodtest tomorrow !

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Zwergele For This Useful Post:

wishmeluck  (05-09-2011)