Closed Thread
Page 19 of 150 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thx Leanne, BT is Tuesday. I had a laugh this morning as I have a friend traveling through Europe. Every time she visits a cathedral she lights a candle for me - knowing how many cathedrals she's gone too Europe will be ablaze! She's probably wanted by Interpol I feel very blessed. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    You have gotta love your friends and the support/quirky things they do for us a couple of my girlfriends have been amazing with there support!!!

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend we have gr8 Weather her in melb today which is good as I a have two 40th to go to today one for lunch and one in the arvo!!!
    Take care

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wishmeluck View Post
    Good morning ladies, negative HPT this morning but feel ok because I know it's still early I had some cramping this morning which is odd for me as I usually don't have any til I'm bleeding heavily with my period so hopefully that means something going on there!!

Hope you all have a lovely weekend!
    I only had a super faint line which took 5mins to come up at 17dpo.... so I would have been negative if I tested earlier,,,, my beta at 17dpo was only 42... (and I started with identical twins) so I hope that it turns into a positive the next few days

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Micca

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wish - I still have my fingers crossed for you hunny , I have been thinking about you all day and hanging to jump on the PC to check in on you!! Will you do another before your BT?

Micca - so lovely of you to join us in here. Congrats on lovely Arabella, thats one of the names on my list, its a gorgeous name . I really hope you can give her a sibling soon. I must admit, Im a bit of a fan of yours in the bubhub word , I have read some of your posts and was reading along with your due in thread .

Leanne - enjoy your parties sweets.

AFM - feeling like crap today, had a huge day yesterday which invloved 4.5 hours of driving and its just exhausted me. I was supposed to go away this weekend, but Im too tired, so hanging out at home with my pup.

Enjoy your Saturday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Sugar

Sorry you're feeling like crap today. Look after you, you have a special little package on board now I love your Lilypie calculator - very cute!!

Well the cramping didn't last very long. Not quite sure what to make of this whole process. I guess because everyone has such different symptoms there's really no way of knowing completely until BT day. It would be nice though to see something on the HPT before then though! I will do one every morning. I have a few And if it doesn't work this time, well there's always next time isn't there!!

I'm having a quiet day today. After quite a respectable amount of shopping, I'm going to have a quiet dinner and then may start to watch the BBC Pride and Prejudice series. I'm such a tragic romantic! But, oh, Mr Darcy ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Culled for some privacy
    Last edited by baby please; 20-10-2011 at 20:10.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Culled for some privacy
    Last edited by baby please; 20-10-2011 at 20:11.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Culled for some privacy
    Last edited by baby please; 20-10-2011 at 20:12.

Thanks
    Reviews
    i belong to quite a few bubhub threads that have transferred to FB... we have set them up as a secret group.... the only thing is that if any newbies find this thread they will assume it has dried up... unless someone bumps it regularily.. and with a PM direct to one of us re the FB group... It is certainly easier on FB and nice to see peoples faces and personalities.... it is also private...wheras this is a public forum... which means that on FB names and drs can be mentioned etc...

anyway as a relative newbie to this thread I will leave it to the wisdom of wish, sugar,leanne... as it really makes no difference to me either way....

baby...woohoo on finally posting.... you will get so much support... glad you have picked out the donor sperm.... gosh I seem to be the only one that got DS from the usa... and boy was it pricey... $930 a straw... eekkkkkk.....
    good luck I hope that your cycle goes well... PM me if you want a list of IVF vitamins to help the cycle.
    I understand the crazy hours... I was like that 12-14hr days... if you get preggers though they are really not attainable.. I really had to cut back and by 30 weeks I was doing mainly desk work 8hrs a day... now I find a 9hr day hectic mainly because of a bit of sleep deprivation and a small person..lol..

wish.
    ..still

sugar
    ...... I understand the tiredness..its that 1st trimester thing... I went to several conferences in sydney and melbourne between 6-8weeks preggers...which certainly made the time fly.... and I was super lucky with no morning sickness....
    are you having another scan?? or is it the wait for the nuchal scan at 12 weeks?
    thanks for the welcome.... feel free to use arabella anytime.... its a very old british name..popular in the 16th century... it seems to crop up on midsomer murders a bit in the nobility ...lol.. everyone loves the name and there are not very many about..

well my life is about doing frantic jobs in 1-2 hr increments while a baby sleeps...She is crying a bit now and I am ignoring her to finish this quickly..poor wee thing..bad mummy.... managed to dig a bit of garden, do a few loads of washing and put some handles on my kitchen doors...only taken me 3 years to do..lol...
    oooh its reaching frantic pitch ..gotta go...

oh day care have me a lovely little painting with arabellas hands and feet prints for fathers day..with a mummy poem on it... got to love them they so understand the single mother thing,,,

babyplease.....