Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wish are u excited are you doing a hpt tomorrow??? I'm excited for u

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Leannep

Yes I will I know it's early so won't worry if I don't get two lines. But how great would it be?!

How are you going? When's your next BT and your first ultrasound?!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wishmeluck View Post
    Hi Leannep

Yes I will I know it's early so won't worry if I don't get two lines. But how great would it be?!

How are you going? When's your next BT and your first ultrasound?!!
    Yes it is early so don't stress if there is not two lines just do it again in a few days!

I have bt on Monday and then the following Monday but my us is not till the 21st so I will be 7 weeks and 4 days. I'm spewing they couldn't get me in any earlier bust I figure as long as my blood tests are good I will try not to stress I still don't feel an different other than just tired

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wish - thanks hunny! It really was wonderful to see, I really hope its your turn soon. I was actually 6w4d at my scan, I thought I was at 6w2d, but FS told me as the embie was already 2 days old that they count those 2 days as part of the pregancy. I should have realised that, but didnt!! Fine with me, it means Im 7 weeks on Sunday!
    GOOD LUCK for POAS tomorrow!!

Leanne - Im really tired aswell, how bizzare is it?! Im sure your BT on Monday will be aok , I hope the next couple of weeks go quick so you get to your scan.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi gals
    I only just came accross this thread..... I looked last year but there was nothing.
    I hope Im not barging in........

So my story is much the same as yours I guess..... Mr right did not show up and I had to make a decision... old and childless or be a mummy. So at 41yrs I started IVF with some nice american college boy sperm and thankfully after 3 cycles fell pregnancy and I now have my lovely arabella whom is 6 months old and is the joy of my life... its been a hard road.. I live in the country in a small town, not much social support and no relatives in aus... but I would not have it any other way.

Now I am beginning the journey again... I have 6 embryos on ice...so I am doing a FET beginning of novemeber to try for a sibling. I really want it to work as I have 3 embryos of the same donor as arabella... Of course I have this nagging voice that they are old and eggs and none of them will work.. but I will at least give it my best shot..... So off to QFG in brissie I will go....

Leanne... hang in there... the 2ww post BFP is the longest one you will ever go through... that first uss is just such a fabulous one and a relief... then the pregnancy just seems to speed by really really fast.

sugarberry... so great to hear that you are up the duff too...

wish.my fingers are crossed for you tomorrow...xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Micca welcome

Always lovely to meet new single ladies. As I've mentioned previously, we do have our own special road to travel which is different from those lucky enough to have partners or husbands. It must be really difficult for you not having much support in a small town, but we're here for you!

Congratulations on Arabella. What a beautiful name. I really admire your courage in trying for a sibling for her. I am of course just hoping to be able to conceive and hadn't really figured that I'd have time for a second. But, well, you have shown me how wrong that can be

Please stay with us on this thread on our journeys. Sugarberry and Leannep are excitedly up the duff, and give me great hope that my time will come.

to you and again, welcome to the thread

Thanks
    Reviews
    just checking on wish...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi micca
    Welcome to the singles tread it's great to have you and I'm excited you are going back for a second through ivf looking forward to sharing the journey with you

Wish where are u how you doing remember we are here for you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning ladies, negative HPT this morning but feel ok because I know it's still early I had some cramping this morning which is odd for me as I usually don't have any til I'm bleeding heavily with my period so hopefully that means something going on there!!

Hope you all have a lovely weekend!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wishmeluck View Post
    Good morning ladies, negative HPT this morning but feel ok because I know it's still early I had some cramping this morning which is odd for me as I usually don't have any til I'm bleeding heavily with my period so hopefully that means something going on there!!

Hope you all have a lovely weekend!
    That's ok Hun it's still early when is your bt I have in my head that it's Tuesday?? Stay positive your still in with a very good chance