Closed Thread
Page 17 of 150 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wishmeluck View Post
    Hi Leannep

Bloodtest is Tues 6 Sept. Sounds like a good day for a BFP!! I will probably make it til Sat which will be 11 dpt.

How are you going?! Does it feel real yet? How many cycles did you have?
    Wish Saturday hpt yahoo
    Oh and it doesn't feel real and I still don't feel anything at all oh other than my lower back pain??

Sugarberry you will be ok hun it's only natural to be nervous and remember some people have no morning sickness at all(I'm hoping thats me and your lucky if it's not happening) after tomorrow you will be relieved and you won't have to worry anymore we are here for youxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leanne - thanks hunny, I cant think about anything else, driving myself crazy . I hope your feeling good, not long till your scan .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sugar you will laugh I got home from work today and started to freak out cause you hadn't posted your results then the dumb blonde here remembered its not till tomorrow what time is it?? I will be checking on my phone all day for your good news

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sugarberry - good luck for your scan tomorrow! I know you're going to be just fine. You have some really terrific levels there and Sugarberry Junior is going to look amazing on the big screen I hope you get to see a little heart beat, but know that it may be a little early yet. I'll be checking in regularly to see how you go!

Leannep - how are you going with the waiting? When is your scan? So exciting that two single ladies have BFPs. It gives me hope Had to laugh about your dumb blonde comment. I used to be a dumb blonde, but my IQ went up several points when I became brunette

Ellen - how is the paperwork coming along? It's much easier when you get started ... well apart from the waiting!

AFM: Leanne I typed something incorrectly on my last post. Saturday will only be 8 days post transfer. I know that's really early, but I have tests to spare and well, why not! I will be 11 days post transfer for my blood test on Tuesday. Feeling surprisingly okay at the moment but know that closer to Tuesday I will be really nervous. No signs at all other than those attributable to the crinone. I feel some little twinges occasionally and hope that's junior snuggling in!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi wish
    Glad I'm not the only one that gets my dates/days wrong just try not too do the tests too early because it plays mind games with you. The reason they don't do the test till your official date is because sometimes the drugs mess you up and I don't want the TWW to be harder than it is(sorry I just know it messes me up so I'm just sharing ) take it easy and look after yourself.
    I did another test tonight just to make sure it still showed up positive I think I have lost the plot but something I have waited 2 years to achieve is here and it still doesn't feel real!! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Leannep. I appreciate the advice as you've been there before with the HPTs. None of the drugs I was on contain HCG so will see how I go. 8 days is definitely early but knowing that, I think I can be pretty pragmatic about it. Tuesday morning, however, if it's still a negative, I may be a little more inconsolable I can understanding you wanting to confirm everything still going okay. This whole IVF thing is so stressful isn't it. None of us will rest easy until we have our bub in our arms, and even then, it will just be the beginning of different stress! Someone should really do a study about how rational women are going through IVF. I was having a laugh today about how vulnerable we feel after the embryo transfer. As for me, I had a small convoy of cars lined up behind me as I went over speed humps as I was going so slow! I also tend to "log roll" out of bed - STILL!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi wish I like that speed humps slow I didn't think of that one lol!! You will know what's best for you babe with the tests take care and keep us posted!!
    Oh any buy the way if they did a study on us it would be bad as I seriously think they would commit half of us to the nutty farm just like if someone not doing Ivf read this they would think we were all nutty!! That's why this bh is so good we can ask questions and vent without feeling bad!!
    Sleep tight

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sweet dreams. Just about to head off to my cuckoos nest too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!

Great news to share - ONE little heart beating away on the screen!! It was so adorable, I have a little printed picture from the FS and I cant stop staring at it, its just a blob, but its my little blob ! My parents came with me and they were over the moon to see it, they have nicknamed it the dot, so cute.

Wish - Im so hoping you see two lovely lines , cant wait for Saturday! Im going away for the weekend, will you POAS in the morning? (please do so I can check in before I go !!).

Leanne - i dont think it has really sunk in for me yet, even though I have seen its little heart and have the little picture, it really does feel surreal. I cant wait for your scan!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sugarberry!!! That's fantastic news hun! You have a strong one in there. How impressive - a little heartbeat at 6w2d!! What a star. And I would be looking at it every 5 seconds too! I'm so very happy for you xx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to wishmeluck For This Useful Post:

SugarBerry  (02-09-2011)