Closed Thread
Page 150 of 150 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150
Results 1,491 to 1,497 of 1497
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    looks like this cycle is a bust... no surprises... 14dpo and BFN on a first response.

planning my super december cycle... lets hope that santa brings me my christmas wish....it will be my last fresh cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Micca- everything that I could possibly cross is crossed for you on your next cycle. Take care of yourself over the next few weeks and then throw everything you have at it. I have a great meditation / affirmation CD for IVF that I can send you a copy of so please PM me if you would like it.

Sugar- thanks so much for your message and for your advice. I moved Lily out of my room yesterday and she now has a bed right outside my door instead. She is not overly happy about it however at least she will get used to it over the next 3 months (to be honest I will have to get used to it too).
    I hope that you and little Indi are both doing well.

To everyone else, it's been a little quiet on here so I hope you are all well and moving positively along.

AFM, well I've been very sick with a stomach bug for the past week and I am only just recovering today. A very scary time as I was unable to keep anything down for days, severe cramping and was scared I would go into pre-term labour. Good news is that the scan showed that while bub hasn't been moving around as much he is doing ok and growing well.. phew. So I'm officially 25 weeks today and just over 3 months left to go.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Lily75 For This Useful Post:

micca  (06-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, thought id come in and do a general hello and update you on us lol
    Miss emelia is now 4.5mo and is coming along nicely putting on small amounts o weight steadily . We still have regular hospital visits and are waiting to have the next echocardiogam next month but our PAED is confident that all will be fine. Big sister Bella still thinks her little sister is the bees knees and i dont see that changing any time soon lol.

Ive decided to have baby no 3 sooner rather than later as my endometriosis has returned so i will start trying next month. Am using the same donor, he is fabulous and so easy to get along with and is more than happy to help again. He thinks Emelia is very cute and doesnt mind being bombarded with proud mummy photos and videos lol My fingers are crossed that it will be smooth sailing again as it only took us two cycles last time but i am prepared and have planned the next 6 months as much as i can.

Due to the endo returning i've started taking metformin. Hoping it helps the endo the upside is its also a diabetes med and seeing as ive had GD with both my pregnancies it might improve my stats there as well.

I returned to work taxi driving three weeks ago for the extra cash only one night a week as i dont want to be away from my girls any more than necessary of a night. in 2013 im hoping to do an aged care course and completely change job direction, here in tassie there are heaps of jobs in aged care and its something that ive thought about heaps of the past few months. Another friend did the course this year and got a job straight away and says it mentally and physically challenging but she loves it

MICCA - sorry to hear you had a BFN in oct chin up, i look forward to seeing how you go in december it might be the best christmas present ever

as for everyone else i will have to go back 20 pages or so and catch up as i havent been getting any notifications

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All, It's still super quiet on here so I hope everyone is well and progressing on their cycles.

Nelle - So pleased to hear that both you and the girls are well. Number 3? Go for it I say and look forward to hearing the positive news.

Micca - how is the cyle progressing??? My fingers are crossed for the best christmas present ever.

AFM - I'm 29 weeks on Monday and really starting to feel the heat. My body is preparing me well for the months ahead as I'm not sleeping too well and spending this time reorganising the house - completely! Only 9 weeks left of work which is both exciting and scary at the same time with much to do and looking forward to a few days break over Christmas.

Would love to hear how you are all doing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow super quiet in here.......hope everyone is doing well and cycles are progressing nicely.....

Nelle - so happy to hear little missy is travelling so well, thats great ! Yay for going again, so hoping it happens quickly for you .

Lily - wow, your getting so close hun, its so very exciting !! Good to hear youve sorted the doggie out, its so tough on them, I feel sorry for mine all the time, I had to move his toys the other week as Indi has started comando crawling and was getting into his toy basket and chewing on his toys, umm yuck!

Indi and I are doing well, she will be 8 months at christmas, I really cant believe shes almost 8 months old . Im really looking forward to my first christmas with my little girl, its really exciting .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies just popped in to wish you all a very Merry Christmas!!!

Sugar - WOW Indi is almost 8mths!!! gosh time flies

AFM - our second echo didnt have the good results we were hoping for and to say i am devastated is an understatement!!! Miss Emelia has 2 holes in her heart one moderate and another slightly smaller, a prolapsed mitrial valve and the right side of her heart is enlarged and not working as it should. We are in wait and see mode at the moment with an appointment with our PAED in the new year to check her progress to make sure she is holding her own and in feb with the PAED Cardiac Team from The Royal Children's Hospital. Fortunately we dont have to go to melbourne this time they are coming to us. She will need to have surgery in the future but the question is when. Her condition is the reason she has had such a rocky start and she only weighs a tiny 5.5kg at 5mths. Its a load off my mind to now know why we have had so many problems and that everything can be fixed. I am just praying that my possum doesnt end up needing open heart surgery.

Ladies, enjoy your time with your families this christmas as i know i will and intend to make Emelia's first christmas extra special.

Mod-RaryGirl is offline Forum Manager
    Winner 2013 - Best Avatar
    << Awesome avatar by Best Things!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Time for a new thread ... head over HERE to find it.