Closed Thread
Page 149 of 150 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149150 LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 1497
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks micca

I'll do a search and see if i can find some threads.

The 800 - 1000 is not so bad really but i guess when i add it on to the overall cost argh lol especially when you look at going it alone. My cycle that got cancelled cost about $10,500 all up - supplements, acupuncture and all other ivf costs. I think we would get back about $3500 from medicare. So going it alone i would prob cut back on the acupuncture and some of the fees were registration fees, initial consult fees so one offs. So alone i would need about $8500 and would still get the $3500 back. I would prefer to stay with QFG.

The things we do for the one thing we want so badly huh? can't wait

Thanks
    Reviews
    chances... once you reach the safety net you should be getting around $5200 back from medicare

Thanks
    Reviews
    How much do you need to spend before you hit that? We had to register as a family lol who knows that might be changing at this rate to individual!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by IBelieve View Post
    Tasjen how did your downs scan go?
    Hello I believe - got my downs test results back and risk was less than 1 in 1000 - super relieved. Given my age (38) I thought the risk would come back higher than that. Ended up having to have two scans though because the little one is a wriggler It's almost starting to feel real now....

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tasjen For This Useful Post:

IBelieve  (07-10-2012),nelle7250  (08-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats tasjen!! That's great news!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gosh I havent been on here for such a long time and I have missed so much!!!! Ive been very slack with my bub hubbing, sorry everyone, lol !!

I wont respond individually to everyone as it will be the post that never ends, lol.

Hope - congrats on the birth of you baby girl, Im so happy for you .

Nelle - I hope your little one is going ok, Im so sorry to have read of the troubles you have been having .

Welcome to our new ladies, so great to you have and wishing you all the best !

Congrats to all the latest BFP's, so exciting !!

Im so hoping there are some more BFP's to come before the end of the year, wishing all the girls the best that are currently cycling or building up to their cycles .

Well, my bubs, Indiana is 20 weeks old today! Where the hell has that time gone?!
    Im happy to say that she is doing wonderfully and Im loving every minute of it, even the bad ones when she vomiting or pooing all over me or screaming the house down .
    Oscar, my dog, is still a little jealous of her, but he loves her and she is reaching out to him now and patting him, its very cute.
    She is rolling around now, and of course smiling and giggling heaps, apparently Im really funny .
    She is also eating solids now, its just been in the past few days that shes actually interested and opening her mouth when the spoon comes, although most of the mushy food ends up all over her hands and face than in her mouth, its fun feeding her.
    We have her christening on Sunday so Im really looking forward to that .

Im so excited for everyone and will make sure I pop in more to keep up with everyone .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone, its been an age since I have been online. Welcome to the new ladies on thread and best of wishes for the journey. It is an interesting ride but one well worth it and I can't wait to hold my little person in my arms finally.

Mumstheword88 – Fingers crossed for a positive result.
    Tasjen – Congratulations and I am pleased the scan went well.
    Sugar – So pleased to hear that little Indi is doing so well. I’m a little nervous of how my overly spoilt Jack Russel will go too so any hints on integration would be welcomed.
    Micca – Sorry to hear about your cycle and my fingers are crossed for the next round.
    Nelle – Great to hear Emelia is increasing her weight, hope the apt in Oct is positive.
    Mumstheword88 – Fingers crossed for a positive result.
    Tasjen – Congratulations and I am pleased the scan went well.
    Sugar – So pleased to hear that little Indi is doing so well. I’m a little nervous of how my overly spoilt Jack Russel will go too so any hints on integration would be welcomed.
    Micca – Sorry to hear about your cycle and my fingers are crossed for the next round.
    Nelle – Great to hear Emelia is increasing her weight, hope the apt in Oct is positive.

AFM - I am officially at the half way mark on Monday and I can't belive I am 20 weeks. There have been a few bumps along the way but now I can feel this little one moving inside of me it is becoming more real and exciting every day. I decided against the amnio, my results were really great and the odds against were stacked too high for me. To be honest I realised that I wouldn't be able to make the decision to end it if I did have the amnio and the results were not positive so there was no point really in going through with it.

Tuesday I see bubs again on the big screen and we find out what I am having, I am really excited and have 2 of my best girlfriends with me (who will also be there on D-Day).

To everyone else I have missed I'm wishing you all the best on your cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    gosh we are quiet here....
    bub hub wiped all my subscriptions.... but sorted now,
    Tasjen...congrats on a great result... woohoo.. now start enjoying the pregnancy.

Lily..wow half way that is so exciting..gosh it has gone fast... what flavour are you having?? I guess team blue...

Sugar..
    .wow Indie is growing so quickly... Life is just grand

Im on day 12 injecting of my cycle (#7) and its a cow of a cycle... oetrogen low follicles doing weird things... basically not a happy camper with this one.
    So tomorrow is D day... scan and bloods.. if estrogen stil low Ill convert to an IUI rather than IVF... I think I have set the cut off at 3000... mainly because of the way the estrogen has risen indicates that the eggies are not going to be good quality.
    Basically this protocol has not suited.

Thanks
    Reviews
    You are on the money Micca, Team Blue it is . Ankles, legs and now my hands are starting to swell but other than that all seems to be going well. 22 weeks tomorrow and counting!

Best of luck for tomorrow miracles happen so I'll be praying for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Its so very quiet in here.....hope everyone is travelling ok....

Lily - yay congrats on a little boy !! So exciting!! Cant believe your over half way now, so wonderful all is going so well hun .

I guess the best thing for your pup is to try and alter his routine a little now, like if anything major has to change for him, like where he sleeps or eats, do it now so he doesnt associate the change with the baby and get jealous.
    My dog loves sitting next to us when Im bfeeding Indi, I wasnt sure at first but he just cuddles up and its nice having him there.
    You could also give him a blanket or singlet of the babies once his born so your pup gets to know that smell......your local council should have some info on this too with some good tips. Im sure they will get along great and your pup will learn to love his new human .

Micca - Im crossing my fingers for you that these little eggies pull through .

Indi is 6 months old this weekend, cant believe it !

12. The Following User Says Thank You to SugarBerry For This Useful Post:

Lily75  (05-11-2012)