Closed Thread
Page 140 of 150 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 1497
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for your Surport every one, I'm feeling much better after night of red wine and pamper ,
    Nelle hope your princess is well soon and you are home
    hi to every one

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Baby dust View Post
    Hi ladies , just needing to vent , I went to my first appointment today with monash and the fertility doctor suggested I go and wink at a random stranger for a one nighter , I cried all day , and ended up checking into a hotel to look over the ocean try get re direction , maybe I just got the doctor on a bad day, or there hasn't been many singles go to him for help before, I'm going try qfg like I planned I do know in the end it will be worth it
    Baby dust... I would write a formal letter of complaint about that. You went to a fertility doctor to help you get pregnancy with real medical issues and he treated you like a second rate citizen. Such behaviour is not tolerated in the medical world and you could sue for discrimination for such a consult. I would write a letter to the practice manager of monash and complain about this doctor and demand to see another doctor at monash and not have to pay for the consultation. Just because he is a doctor does not excuse him from being an inconsiderate jerk... But do take this further as it is professional misconduct. You could even write a complaint to the medical board of australia.

Thanks
    Reviews
    nelle... I hope that Emelia picks up and it is only a little hiccup... it must be so hard to be split between 2 children. Big hugs..sending you lots of wishes. keep us updated

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nelle - congrats on the birth of your baby girl , such a lovely name you have given her. What a terrible scare, must be so worrying for you. I hope she is going better now and your both back a home being a lovely little family .

Wish - BIG hugs to you hunny, I thought about you all day on your little girl's special day .

Micca - sounds like your getting ready for a great cycle, Im so hoping this is the one for you .

Baby Dust - that doctor sounds like an ahole ! Thats such a terrible way to be treated, I agree with Micca, make a complaint to the centre.

I hope everyone else is going along ok, wishing you all the very best!! Indi is wanting some dinner so must be off!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to SugarBerry For This Useful Post:

wishmeluck  (24-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,

I have been away from using computers for a couple of weeks.
    Blue angel I used xytex, my FC gave me the contact details for the lady there (Sheridan) who I 'spoke' to via email to order the sperm. My FC has a delivery every 6 weeks direct to the clinic and as such the shipping and cost is shared. It was about $550 all up, the sperm was $450.
    My donor is cmv positive. I wasnt really worried, I have had coldsores since I was a kid so didnt think anymore on it. Just make sure you pick a donor who is ok with contact when any child turns 18. My 1st 2 choices were'nt and it was important to me to be able to give the child the opportunity to contact him. Plus the extra $195 to download photos and he had a voice interview (which was boring in the end, at about the 15 min mark they were asking things like favourite icecream flavour! Its a wonder thre wasnt a mention of "world peace" in it - but again a child can hear what their donor father sounds like).

I have yet to read back what others have been doing so will do personals another time.

AFM, I am day 10 on the long down reg. had 2nd u/s and BT this morning. 5 follies on the right, 4 are 13mm, 1 was 6mm. six follies on the left 1x13mm and the rest between 6 and 9mm. Estrogen 1630 which is apparently good. so another u/s and BT on wed. I feel very "full" in my pelvis. the tech who did the u/s said wait until they are 18mm, then I will feel full... anyway first cycle so I guess thats all good there are a few in there. i am on 375 of gonal F and the synarel. Oh yeah...... I TOOK MY OWN BLOOD!!! it wasnt that bad actually with a butterfly. Still popping Micca's mix though dont do too many in one swallow, I choked the other day with some stuck.

Gotta go got another pt to see.

Cheers! Goldie

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all again,

Babydust - I agree, that Dr was very insensitive. As I am an ambo, Mine did ask me about working around all the firies and didnt I find any of those suitable when he was working out my situation.... gay/straight/previous history etc etc. hindsight is a wonderful thing though isnt it..... getting sick 5 years ago really delayed this situation so that was the kicker, it would have been all too much for me to cope with. No one would wish to be in this situation, all we can do it try.

Micca - goodluck with your upcoming cycle.

AFM - had another u/s and BT today had one follie to 17mm and the other 10 are still all slowly growing, is this the clucky stage, sitting on all these eggs???? LOL!! uterine lining is aparently thickening nicely and smooth looking, so they are happy with that.
    So keep jabbing and sniffing with repeat u/s and BT on fri and they think most likely EPU on monday, 1st day due back at work on my roster that week of course so will have to have some sick days.

Goldie

Thanks
    Reviews
    When I first went to my FS, I explained that I was 41, didn't have a partner and wanted a baby. That was the extent of my history he required. He explained that at my age I needed to start sooner rather than later and as far as he was concerned I was medically infertile and that was the end of it.

I am now nearly 37 weeks pregnant and couldn't be happier. I wish all you ladies trying to conceive all the very best.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All, a little bit frustrated as my last post disappeared so a quick one from me for now.

Firstly I hope everyone is doing amazingly well and that the sun is shining down on you as it is on us in Cairns today, bliss.

Wish, thinking of you and hope you are doing ok.

Babydust, what an insensitive and rude man. Good to hear you are changing FS, I am very happy with QFG and hope that you will be too.

Goldie, Grow Follies Grow!! Best wishes for Monday, I am excited for you as sounds like everything is doing what it should be and fingers crossed for a positive result

Nelle, I hope everything is going well with the little one. Give us an update when you can.

AFM; 10.5 weeks and if the M/S is anything to go by I am still going strong. Had a scare on Friday night but seem to be ok now. Nucal scan is booked in for Wed 8th and I'm a little anxious for the result. Staying positive though.

To everyone else, hope all is going great with cycling and best wishes to you all.

Cheers Lily

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you for all you Surport every one, I'm starting to get excitted Wednesday I'm going to see dr chang I've herd wonderfull things about him,

Golidlocks - good luck this round

I rang qfg and they have donor sperm available again,I just can't wait I had a dream I had a girl born next July , so I'll see if it works out

Any one from Townsville that would like to catch up ?

Well wishes for every one cycling ,

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies, just a quick update from us....
    It has not been smooth sailing for us lol we are back in hospital again and have been here for almost a week. Emelia's feeding has improved 100% and she has put on 400g this week since Monday which is her only weight gain since birth and as of tomorrow she will be 4 weeks old. Dr thinks she may also have a bladder infection so just waiting on confirmation test before she starts antibiotics. They have also found a heart murmur which they will investigate sometime this coming week I think. I'm confident that's it won't be anything major as I have one too which was investigated while I was pregnant with her which was quite innocent and with any luck Emelia will grow out of hers.

I'm all good just tired not alot of sleep to be had in hospital and I miss my big girl heaps. Poor Bella has got the short end of the stick since her sister was born, I've only been home for 9 days out of 28. Bella has been passed around from pilar to post so I'm hoping another week at the most and we will be home for good.

I've been reading everyone's posts this last month and keeping up with what you are all upto hopefully those of you cycling at the moment will get your BFP this month. For those of you who got your BFP recently CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

I have to say despite all the stress of the past 4 weeks I am planning baby no 3 but not until next year. I want to enjoy the first 12 months with Emelia before I'm too pregnant with the next one. Don't think my mum will be too impressed with me but she will just have to get over it. All the more reason for her to move out!!! I love her dearly but I want my own space back again