Closed Thread
Page 14 of 150 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Really quick one to say YAY to Wish for her eggies fertilising!! Great news hunny, not long now till your PUPO!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,
    Sorry about being missing in action but I had lost the plot for a few days it wasn't good I have been supper emotional and not dealing with everything going on oh and I blame the drugs for sure but I am a bit more on the sane side today!!
    I called my fn today to make my next app with my fs as I don't think it has worked so we have made an app with him for Monday at 12 as I have my blood test Monday at 8 so we will have the results by 11.30?? My fn also said do a home test sunday then I will have a better idea!! I have no frozen ones left so it means I have to go through the egg collection again (bugger cause I don't recover well from that ) anyway I will keep you all posted on Monday but now that I am sane again I will be on here more

Ok now tomorrow is the big big day for both of you wish I have everything crossed for you. How are u feeling after the epu??
    Ellen good luck for your app tomorrow it's all very exciting but write down any questions tonight so you can remember everything
    And big hi to sugar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leannep - glad to hear you've joined the world of the sane again!! Reading everyone's posts in the 2WW (and hoping I'll join them soon) makes me realise that this whole IVF shananigans means leaving your dignity and your sanity at the door! You just never know hun, this whole crazy mood swing thingy may just be extra hormones from a little bubble playing havoc! I still have hou in my thoughts and wishing the best for you! I recovered okay from the EPU. I went to work the day after - a bit stiff and crampy but managed to get through it without anyone noticing anything strange about me - that's not necessarily a good thing! I just had Panadol every 6 hours and it really just felt like bad period pain. Today even better, though still a tad uncomfortable. That could just be from the crinone and bloating. Hard to tell at this stage hey? I still have my fingers crossed for my embryos. I called the clinic today and one of them hasn't done much and looks like it may be arrested, but the other one "looks really nice" apparently! 3 cells which I think is marvelous for not being quite 48 hours old yet! Though I could be biased. I know they prefer 4 cells at 48 hours but she didn't seem concerned. Transfer is tomorrow morning at 8.30 am so please little emby stay strong til then!! Will let you know how I get on.

Ellen - all the best for tomorrow. Just remember you are the client and you are paying them a lot of money for a service! That might make you feel more entitled to ask as many questions as you need to. Let us know how you get on

Sugarberry - hope your scare this morning isn't anything to worry about. I read your HCG levels - Sheesh - you really are superwoman!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Leannep, it's like waiting to christmas to open your present....Painful. I had a few goes at clomid and that 2 weeks are a killer. I am soooo bad at waiting. I must have used every preg test under the sun in those weeks. No I am hopeless at waiting or maybe just an over optimist. Yes that sounds better. I really pray this will be it for you. Cant wait to hear about Monday.
    Wish - will be thinking of you in the morning. Hope it all goes really well.
    Will check in tomorrow night when I am officially one of the girls and have been through the initiation of the first visit. Do I get a badge? or maybe a secret handshake?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ellen
    Can I ask what is clomid? I dont know if I have had that?? Oh and u are already in the club as you have made it this far good luck today and I will check in later to see how you are going??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leanne - big hugs to you hunny , its such a rollercoaster isnt it. I really hope your wrong and your little one has snuggled in nice and tight , its so frustrating sometimes not knowing whats going on inside our own bodies. Sending some good vibes your way sweets .

Wish - all the best for ET this morning! So exciting and Im sure your embie would have grown another cell over night and is itching to be back inside its mumma .

Ellen - all the best for your appointment today, its a little scary at first, but my FS is lovely and made me feel so comfortable, good luck .

AFM - you probably know I had a little scare yesterday , just wasnt feeling very pregnant, felt like all my symptoms had gone away. So I thought I would POAS before work as surely seeing that lovely strong line would make me feel better, the line was so faint, it completely freaked me out!
    I was so stressed and rang the FC and they said to come in straight away for a BT. Thank goodness the levels came back at HCG 38,000! I have no idea what was up with the HPT, but I cursed it all day long!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sugarberry - I can understand why you freaked out! Bloody evil sticks!! So glad you're all good!

Leannep - when is your test hun? I'm so excited for you!!!

Ellen - hope your appt went well!

AFM made it to transfer. Grade two 6 cell - yay!! So I'm officially PUPO!! The other embryo is now 4 cells. If it makes it to 5 cells by tomorrow they can freeze it! So all good!

Have a great weekend everyone!
    Last edited by wishmeluck; 26-08-2011 at 13:58.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wish - YAY, your PUPO!! Congrats hunny! Your embies sound great, really good, the 2nd one gets to be a frostie. Rest up hunny, remember to laugh lots, I really think it helps .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi wish a big yahoo for your gr8 eggs!! Rest up and look after yourself over the weekend!! Oh and good luck with the tww yahoo
    My test is Monday morning at 8am!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sugarberry - haven't been on this thread for awhile, just popped in to say congratulations on your BFP! Levels look fabulous, don't worry about not having symptoms, I had none whatsoever during all of my pregnancy, it was hard to believe I was pregnant until I started to get fat. Good luck with your scan . How many embies did you have transferred? just curious with your levels if you had 2 as they are very high.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Kismet For This Useful Post:

SugarBerry  (27-08-2011)