Closed Thread
Page 139 of 150 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139140141149 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 1497
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congratulations Nelle on the safe arrival of your little girl. Wishing you health and happiness.

Wish

Thanks
    Reviews
    congrats nelle... welcome emelia to this wonderful world. You sound very happy nelle.... big hugs to your lovely family of 3

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Nelle on the safe arrival of little Emelia.... Wishing you and both your girls all the very best.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

Sorry I haven't posted for a while. I've been reading but not posting much. I've been struggling with knowing my due date for my little girl was coming up (yesterday) so haven't been well engaged with BubHub. Although I'm embryo banking it's taking an extremely long time At this rate, there'll be no CGH testing until the end of the year and realistically that will be it for stim cycles with my eggs. Hopefully, they'll find a normal embryo in there that will hopefully stick. If not, I've put my name on the donor embryo list just in case.
    Just wanted to lt you know that I'll be following your successes from afar but not posting. I wish everyone of you the very best of luck and hope the baby gods are smiling on each and everyone of you. Thank you for the support and encouragement you've given me. Lots of cuddles to all the new bubs.

Wish
    x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone, back from holidays and right back into work + long hours – I can’t say I missed it.

Nelle – Congratulations on the arrival of Emelia, enjoy your time together and wishing you all the very best , can’t wait to see the photos.

Wish – We are thinking of you over this time. I can’t imagine what you are going through, rest and take care of yourself and my prayers are with you for a positive result.

Storm – Get a second opinion. I am with QFG and based on my AMH results went straight to IVF & ICSI – and I got the full rebate without having to prove anything - basically how are they supposed to know?! I was originally looking at IUI and was told the waiting list was at least months, after deciding on IVF and ICSI I was told there were about 7 donors (4 of which were from the USA and $1000 per vial, 3 AUS and only $500 registration fee total), and that were available only for this purpose. Good Luck!

AFM - 7 week scan went well! Almost had a nervous breakdown the day before the scan as all my pregnancy symptoms seemed to disappear literally overnight but all is normal and due date confirmed of 21st Feb. All the symptoms came back days later and still here so am training myself to be really happy about that – not so happy about putting on 4 kilos already or the fact that due to my stomach blowing up like a balloon many of my clothes almost don’t fit me already. 9 week scan is on Wednesday so my fingers and toes are crossed that all goes well. I am travelling for work interstate 4 weeks out of the next 5 so I’m trying to stay as stress free as possible – no easy task – but at least the time will fly.

Sorry to everyone I have missed – I hope all is going well for you all and wishing you all well on your individual journeys. Cheers Lily x

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lily75 For This Useful Post:

wishmeluck  (14-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and I forgot to add that there was only one little peanut showing up on the scan so I am very happy now that my FS agreed to put 2 back!

Thanks
    Reviews
    lily... woohoo on the scan showing a lovely little peanut.. now grow little one grow.....
    I had work interstate between 6-8 weeks... it was not a problem and I just did things as normal.. including a lot of walking around shops (gotta shop when you live in wop wop..lol) and I was lucky enough to have no morning sickness...so I was chowing down to thai curries and spicey stirfrys...

Wish... I hope you have some nice people around you to give some extra pampering and treat yourself to some chocolate. If you want to remember your little girl why dont you get a little keepsake... like a small crystal christmas decoration that you can hang on the tree and remember her every year.
    Im glad that the banking is going well... how many more embyros will you bank?? just think with a lovely healthy embie your chances will be the same as a 20yr old...

nelle... how is that beautiful little girl going

hi to everyone else...

well nothing much to report... popping vitamins, drinking green drinks and trying to increase my exercise and loose a bit of weight.
    work, pop pills, sleep is all I seem to do at the moment..lol

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to micca For This Useful Post:

Lily75  (15-07-2012),wishmeluck  (24-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies , just needing to vent , I went to my first appointment today with monash and the fertility doctor suggested I go and wink at a random stranger for a one nighter , I cried all day , and ended up checking into a hotel to look over the ocean try get re direction , maybe I just got the doctor on a bad day, or there hasn't been many singles go to him for help before, I'm going try qfg like I planned I do know in the end it will be worth it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, just a quick update - after going home from hospital and having a lovely few days at home Emelia became very lethargic and stopped eating so we are back in hospital and unfortunately my princess has been admitted to the NICU. We've been here for two days now with very little improvement. There is nothing specific wrong with her so we are in just wait and see mode which makes it hard as I have miss Bella at home wondering where mummy and sissy have disappeared to. She knows sissy is sick and in hospital but not overly impressed that mummy has to spend so much time at the hospital. When we first came in I was a typical worried mummy but that's not so bad now - I just want to take my little girl home so we can be a family again. Hopefully she will get weighed again tomorrow and I will know more.

Baby dust - OMG that dr sounds a bit creepy!!! If you were up for anon sex I'm sure you would have travelled that road by now lol

Wish - thinking of you Hun hope you are looking after yourself.

Thinking of everyone as they go on their journey

12. The Following User Says Thank You to nelle7250 For This Useful Post:

wishmeluck  (24-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nelle ... thinking of you and hope all goes well.

Babydust ... some peole just don't get it but I for a fs to say that is pretty low. I have friends say that to me, they rather I have a one night stand with a stranger and contract some disease than do it the safe way using a sperm donor!! I don't understand people's logic sometimes!