Closed Thread
Page 138 of 150 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 1497
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    stormgirl... qfg charge $7100 for ivf and they do have sperm issues at the moment due to changes in legislation.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies

Roxy - Here's hoping that you don't have to wait long for your

Nelle - I hope that bub has arrived safely and that your both well and settling down in at home.

Lily - Congrats on your I hope that all is going well and that your enjoying KL.

Baby dust - Congrats on your weight loss... 20kgs is fantastic! I so wish that I could loose that much, I lost 15kg when I was having diabex then it got changed to a generic form of meformin and I stopped loosing weight (in fact I put weight on ) so now I have to start again!

Stormgirl - I have to agree with the others on here!! An AMH of 6 isn't too bad... mine was less than 1 in Oct last year. I have read that there are some things that can change the results of your AMH, surgery and low Vit D for example. I have been going to QFG no result as yet however as I am proving to be a tough nut to work out!!

Goldilocks - Did you contact xytec personally and get your own straw sent over from the US? How did you go about it? With the wait at QFG due to the legislation changes I'm still waiting to here from them with regards to being able to choose my donor I'm looking at my options and thinking about what to do - don't know how long I have to keep waiting.

Sugar - WOW... Indiana is growing up.... I hope that you are having a fantastic time being a yummy mummy!

Wish - How are you doing? Where are you in your cycle?

Micca - Sounds like your in definite danger of turning green.... AF after 43 days, I wish. Congrats on your 1kg weight loss, I would seriously struggle without refined sugar and white flour. I thought that I was doing well however I have had some major chocolate cravings.

To anyone and everyone else that I might have missed.... Hello and I hope that your all well!!!

AFM - Well nothing new to report from me... Still waiting for AF to turn up, 48 days today and counting So over this, I've been having chocolate cravings and my BB's are so sore and tender - they have been for about 4 days. Clothes have been getting tight then loose... heaps of wind (sorry TMI).
    Still haven't heard anything about choosing a donor... So I guess that the fact that AF hasn't turned up hasn't really been a major issue given all this.
    Just sick of waiting... Trying to stay positive but the longer AF stays away the harder it is really.
    Started thinking more about my options for TTC and possibly what I would do if I'm not lucky enough to get what I really want more than anything else....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi BlueAngel
    I have heard of women with a lower AMH falling pregnant so it does give me some hope. I hope you have some success soon, will have everything crossed for you.
    Micca, I am thinking it may be best to stay with City Fertility since they have donor sperm available and QFG don't. Can they not import it from the States like I hear of some places doing?? I am confused, otherwise I would try QFG.

Does anyone recommend anyone through Brisbane City Fertility??

4. The Following User Says Thank You to stormgirl73 For This Useful Post:

BlueAngel71  (05-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Out of curiosity, when you have a cycle cancelled for whatever reason (IVF or IUI) do you have to pay for that??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls
    Just a quick update - I'm still pregnant!!! Going into hospital to be induced Monday morning at 730am. Getting slightly nervous now!!! I will be 39 weeks then. GD is all good but an old groin hernia has come back to bite me in a big way VERY painful. Still able to have natural birth but if it doesn't repair itself within 3months of bumps birth I will have to have surgery oh joy!! Not!!! So now I'm just counting down the days and watching the clock which seems to have cum to a complete standstill the last couple of weeks. My bag is all packed so I'm hoping bump gets impatient this weekend lol! Will try to post some pics once she's here

7. The Following User Says Thank You to nelle7250 For This Useful Post:

BlueAngel71  (07-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,
    Have a question for you all... I have finally been able to get to choose a donor. But I have a bit of a problem, the donor that I really want to pick is showing up as CMV+....., I'm not sure of my status. Some of the profiles don't even indicate what their CMV status is. I know that if I'm not positive then it could potentially cause problems with any baby that I might eventually have if I choose the CMV+ donor.

What would you do? I don't want to miss out on getting a donor because it might be another 6-8wks before I get the chance to choose again. I know that I could have a blood test but how long will it take to get the results?

What would you ladies do? Any advise welcomed!!!
    Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey I just looked up this cmv thing as my donor is positive for it too. It says that if you dont have the cmv virus and you get pregnant, then if you get the virus or a couple months before pregnancy, you have a 1 in 3 chance of passing it on to ur baby and it causes hearing and seeing and dental problems in the child. If you already have the virus in ur system (such as the donor) u have a 1% chance of passing it on to your child. To prevent yourself getting the cmv virus during pregnancy it comes down to hygiene. Apparently 80% of American population has it and mostly all homosexuals have it. It's passed thru blood, semen, vaginal fluids, saliva, tears, urine, and it has to come in contact with your mouth, eyes or nose. So hand washing and protected sex with ppl u haven't had sex with before is what u will need to do if you are cmv negative.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Clinics in Vic will test for CMV before the matching process, and then only give the choice of negative donors if you are negative yourself. A majority of adults are positive, so it can restrict your choice of donor...
    For example, I had 6 donors to choose from (I am positive) but there were only 2 donors with a negative status available at the time.
    Most people will not ever know they have been infected. I did because I was immune suppressed at the time, as a treatment for Lupus and almost lost my eyesight...the week of my first year uni exams

Have never had any problems since though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi every one! , I've decided to change to monash fertility , got my new referal today and more medication, looks like I'm starting clomid soon also , rang up monash and there is an appointment Tuesday !! So excited , I'm booked in to see Jim heymann, any one seen him before here in Townsville? Oh and I'm down to 82 kgs, I weighed 105 at start of the year so 23 kgs lost , so happy , !!
    Good luck to every one cycling at moment

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello again ladies - just a quick checkin......
    I'm very happy to announce the arrival of miss bump on Monday afternoon at 3.28pm she came very quickly in the end and weighed 3.250kg was 48cm long and her little head measured 33cm. Her name is Emelia Ruby Rose and she has a very excited and happy big sister. We came home from hospital today. Our donor is very impressed with her also. I will post a link to some photos shortly.