Closed Thread
Page 136 of 150 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137138146 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 1497
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi every one

Wish me luck - I know what's it like to go throu mini tornado we had one in Townsville not long ago I was a street away from where it hit, and many lost their roofs and some needed knocking down, glade ur ok

Micca, - hi there , I'm started accupunture today, and remedial massage yesterday, I even went and got a dental check up , getting my fillings done next week,
    And I'm taking prime rose oil, folic acid, multivitamin and the diabex , I've lost an extra 5 kgs , doing some breathing relaxation 5 minutes a day and eating organic foods , but you can get organic dark dairy free chocolate and I just love it , just as a treat, I'm giving up breads, as my pcos I need to limit processed foods , but love my wraps , I'm going start Chinese herbs in a few weeks ,

Goldilocks- storm girl- hope-wise-arli , and every one else's big hello lots baby dust to all

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Baby dust For This Useful Post:

wishmeluck  (15-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Baby Dust well done on the health changes. I haven't done acupuncture but have heard good things from others. Good luck with it all

AFM: Had an ovarian cyst removed today (fat filled - ewww!) which was screwing with my hormones so happy that's gone. AF arrived late yesterday so get to start jabbing tomorrow. Woo hoo - my next cycle has started

Have a great weekend everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you wish me luck, good luck for you to, Did you have drilling procedure with removal of the cyst ? I have over 20 cysts I guess I'll find out in August if they need surgery , how exciting your next cycle has started

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

Welcome to all the new people!!

Wish - I hope that you are feeling okay after the removal of your cyst... Probably have to agree with your ewww statement, it doesn't sound good when you think of it being inside of you. Yay on your next cycle starting!!

Micca - I hope that you are well and that things are okay with you!
    To everyone else I hope that you are all okay, sorry will have to reread all your posts again and write some replies again later.

AFM - Sorry I've been MIA.... So much chatter since I've been on here! I have decided that I'm going to wait on the list for a donor that is suitable for IUI as that is what I really would rather do at this stage! So as that means possibly another couple of months wait for a suitable donor I have started taking boxing lessons as well as my dancing lessons in an attempt to get fitter!!!
    Well..... so far that has meant that I have extremely sore thighs, arms and abs!! So I guess something is working!
    Good luck to everyone cycling or getting ready to cycle!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies just a quick update from me......
    Only minimum 14 to max 19 days to go until my little bump arrives.... I'm so excited. On Monday I will be 36 weeks and I will be induced between 38-39 weeks no concrete date yet but might get one this Thursday when I have my next ultrasound and checkup. I still think she is only going to be a little thing maybe 6 pounds so will just have to wait and see.

Am having my baby shower today (sun) so will be nice to catchup with some family and friends.

Hope everyone is well..... I am trying to follow how everyone is going even if I don't get to post very often.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone,

Sorry it has been so long since my last post, this IVF journey has been quite the ride and coupled with work being super busy - it has been hard to find to time to write. I have been following you all and wish you well on your journey.

I found out last week that I had a BFP after transfering the 2 embryos (unfortunatley only 2 retrieved) at Day 3. I'm now 4.5 weeks pregnant and I am super excited and scared at the same time as I really want this. I am having cramping pains, some quite sharp and I find myself turning to google to self-analyse which is crazy.

Stormgirl - I have been reading your posts and really feel for you. I have been very blessed that my close family and friends have been so supportive - even my Dad which surprised me - about going on this journey alone. My sister is mother to 3 beautiful children and it is heartbreaking to her every time her ex cancels a visit - which is a regular occurance and her children, especially the boys have found this hard to deal with. My belief is that it is better to have one parent who loves their child so much as opposed to having two parents and wondering if one of them does care and have the child blaming themselves if they do not show it.

In relation to cost (if this helps) I have spend approx $12,500 on my first cycle (with ICSI and donor sperm AUS) and received back $5,700 from medicare. I am not sure of the changes or whether you can get rebates for numerous procedures in the same year but I am hoping I don't have to find out.

I am interested to know if there is anyone based in Cairns on this thread who may be intereseted in catching up for a coffee? While my friends and family have been supportive they don't understand completley what you go through and having this would be great.
    Best wishes to you all on your individual journeys.

For those of you whose journey

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

I am new to this forum.

About to start my first round of IVF with a donor...and like the support these forums give you.

Alittle about me: Single 38. Had 2 failed IUI's while living in the US - had picked out a donor from one of the banks over there. The donor program over there is much more extensive than Australia and you get ALOT more information. So I felt it easier to find a donor that I was happy with.

Went through most of my testing over there - HSG test clear, FSH levels fantastic. First IUI unmedicated - negative. Second IUI - clomid - negative.

1 week after 2nd IUI diagnosed with PCOS

Moved back to Australia with work. Started IVF investigation in January 2012 at Monash. Went through all the testing again. Egg bank test came back very postive. Hormones still at a good level. PCOS still mild.

April was diagnosed with Coeliac Disease. Tried to keep positive. Currently seeing a nutritionist to get my body "ready". Got the all clear to start trying now after 6 months of testing phew!

So now trying to pick a donor and hope July is my first go at IVF :-) Picking the donor is the hard part....without extensive information.

Are any of you ladies in Victoria and attending Monash?

looking forward to chatting more with you and sharing the journey

Thanks
    Reviews
    Roxy - to our single ladies thread! Apart from the Coeliac Disease it sounds like reproductively you're prime and raring to go. Oh, so exciting picking the donor. How did you go?

Lily!!! What fantastic news. So very happy for you. I hope you're travelling well. The anxiety comes with the territory doesn't it?! But I'm sure you'll have a wonderful 8 months ahead of you.

Nelle - tick tock .... not long now til you get to meet your little girl

BlueAngel - Hope the kickboxing is going well. I really admire the ladies who get out there and exercise. I'm an absolute shocker. I hope a suitable donor comes up soon for you. Looking forward to hearing how you go

Baby Dust - How's the acupuncture and massage going? I hope with the vitamins, herbs, diet changes etc that you're feeling fantastic. I didn't have to have any drilling done of the ovaries when they removed my cyst. I was diagnosed with PCOS when I was in my early 20s but not sure how accurate that was. I had the hormone imbalance, acne, irregular and asbent cycles etc and I'm sure I had an ultrasound at the time which confirmed it. But it went away on its own and haven't had any sign of it since. My FS has never mentioned it, and neither has anyone else doing my ultrasounds. I hope your cysts settled down and don't need any intervention in August

Wise, Arli, Storm - where are you all up to? Can we help with anything?

41hope - another tick tock. I can't believe we'll soon have three new additions to our single ladies thread. Can't wait to hear how you get on.

Dees - that means you too!

Goldie - how did you go Sunday? Did you have to draw your own blood. You're a stronger woman than I am! YAY on the donor sperm arriving. I hope your cycle is going well for you so far.

Micca - how's your health kick going? I hope it's better than mine. Strange how promises to myself don't mean much when chocolate's on the line! Is Arabella still enjoying the snow. It looks beautiful but very cold where you are.

Sugar - I hope you are busy creating beautiful memories with Indi and that you have managed to get yourself into a routine. I can't believe how fast the time is going! Next thing you know you'll be telling us it's her first birthday!!

Leanne - how are you hun? I think you were heading away on a holiday - though knowing how fast the time goes you've probably been back for ages. Thinking of you.

AFM: Cycle Day 6 - Estrogen 640 which is normal for me at this stage, follies about 5 but all around 8-11 mm. Early days yet, but hoping for a few more for my egg collection Still think it's going to be a few more rounds before I have enough to batch together to make the aCGH testing financially viable!!! Really getting to the bottom of the barrell now. Not many left!!

Sorry for anyone I've missed

10. The Following User Says Thank You to wishmeluck For This Useful Post:

BlueAngel71  (05-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies
    My drs apt went well and miss bump is still small but only on the lower side of normal and currently weighs about 6 pound but I think they are a bit over enthusiastic but I will be interested to see who is right the ultrasound or me.

Have been speaking to my donor a bit over the last few months and have become friends which is good. I offered for him to come and see miss bump being born and he's thinking about it. Also offered future contact if he wanted so we will see how things go.

It's exciting reading all your updates ladies and I have my fingers and toes crossed for BFP for everyone

Lily - congratulations on you BFP don tread to much into all the aches and pains or you'll send yourself crazy, it's hard I know lol

sugar - how are you and miss indi going?? Enjoying all the cuddles and long night I hope. It doesn't last nearly long enough they grow up and become independent little people so fast!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi to everyone,

I'm stuffed, 2 night shifts and have had 3 (garbage) hrs sleep for 40 odd hours, been really busy at work. so sorry I wont do individual comments.

I'm at day 20 on the long down stim, still havent ovulated... had last blood test yesterday and have to go back on tues for another BT. My cycle is some times 5 weeks long so I hope it just means I ovulate before tues which is day 22.
    I didnt have to take my blood last sunday, I asked a female workmate I was partnered with to take the blood which was good, we dropped it in to the FC but it is in a hospital grounds so parked in a different spot and didnt make it obvious where i was dropping it off and being professional she didnt ask what it was for.
    I went into 2 baby shops during the week for a sticky. They have so much STUFF!! gave me a bit of an idea of the cost of things but it was kinda nice looking, it still doesnt seem real that i am trying to fall preg.

I saw at Big W that you can get a woolie mastercard and it is a new card (no balance transfers) and it is interest FREE for the first nine months. google 'everyday rewards' to find the site. I am thinking about getting one of these its the best deal i have seen for interest free credit cards.
    If you are going to be impacted by the new tiers of private health care rebate not being 30% anymore, yuo can prepay either 12 or 18 months in advance before the end of June and be eligible for the 30% rebate. If you can scrape the whole amount together...

That's all folks!!

Goldie.

PS MICCA - I am under Robson at CFC