Closed Thread
Page 133 of 150 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135143 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1497
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks chan79
    I probably sound naive to all of this as only just started looking into it all.
    How do you chose a sperm donor in the way you did?? I would be terrified he wouldn't be who he said he was and/or could have any std's you would have no idea about. Then what if he wanted an active part in the baby's life later?? I have no idea who to ask about all this so I apologise if I am being too invasive.
    I just worry about my financial situation as being a 110% single mum for the past nine years means I have very little savings.
    Also any Qld ladies out there recommend any fertility clinics etc that I should try??

Thanks again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Don't stress about being invasive... We are here to help with your questions. If you'd like, I can email you some info and the process I went through to find a donor. It's stressful I know, but if you can get as much info as possible you can make a better decision. Message me your email if you want and I will reply later today...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks
    I have been doing some research and it appears Qld is exspensive so I am starting to feel disheartened already
    I am hoping someone in Qld can recommend a good starting point for me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    stormgirl... there is a public clinic in brisbane...set up much the same way as the westmead fertility centre is... out of a public hospital.. with a roster of FS. the out of pocket costs are around $500 but I am unsure as to the sperm donor policy...
    cant remember the name of the queensland one.

not much to report for me... busy busy week at work..so super tired and looking forward to a sleep in and days offf tomorrow.
    AF is just tapering off now... it was pretty much just a heavy AF.. and truefully Ive had heavier ones... I think that because the embryo never developed it is more just like a failed ivf one... so on the health kick.. although tonight was a failure as I have had quite a bit of chocolate..lol..lol...
    will go for a nice walk with A tomorrow..
    hope you all have a great friday. xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    There is a cheap one in Springwood but sadly they don't do sperm donors. I just saw one called Assisted Conception Australia in Greenslopes but it didn't provide any costs or state whether they allow single women wanting a sperm donor so will have to try find out more. Anyone heard of them??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I feel like crying, everywhere seems so expensive
    Even IUI and I will be out of pocket over $1000 for each attempt by the time you add up all costs. This seems to be standard unless I get my own donor which is extremely unlikely.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Storm girl - cheer up there are fabulous private donors out there!! Check out DIY-baby.com the site is run by an Australian women and is where I met my donor. If I can find a great donor in little ole tassie then there is hope for you too

PS welcome to the thread!!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to nelle7250 For This Useful Post:

baby please  (07-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How do you know that it's safe etc (from std's etc)? Also what if the donor decides they want an active role in your child's life?
    Is it legal, don't want to end up in jail !!! Sorry if I sound very naive to all this!

Thanks
    Reviews
    zannah and fortitude... thinking of you.....

kismet... how it is going chickee

blue angel... thinking of your next move...

babydust... how are you going...

Sugar... how is that beautiful bubba going

nelle... the final countdown... cant wait to meet our newest girl...

storm girl.. you probably need to save about $3000 for one cycle of ivf with a usa sperm donor...

quiet weekend as I am exhausted from working really hard this week... AF continues... up to day 6 now... hoping it will stop over the weekend.. I had a hideous migraine on thursday I assume was my oestrogen dropping... chocolate seemed to fix it..lol...lol....
    slowly getting into the healthy lifestyle...went for a little walk with DD in the backpack... will go for a longer one tomorrow... ..

have a lovely weekend everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Does anyone know much about this DIY Baby?? Is it safe??
    I just don't have the finances to do IVF and would only have enough for one round of IUI so feeling very sad right now.