Closed Thread
Page 130 of 150 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 1497
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi goldie,

Yeah he has had a sperm health test and a full medical. He will provide me with copies of results on tuesday. Good luck choosing a donor, I had a choice of about 200 from around Australia, but fairly quickly narrowed if down to 5, then 2, and then finally 1!!

It is such a good feeling when you have chosen!! Good luck!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Goldie- what will you be looking for? Can we help pick???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Wise enough.. LOL I think I am going to use BIM2298. I had 2 others ahead of him on my list but then realised they were to be closed ID (Mum and I said a few 'oh buggers' as we thought we had it picked), so the child can't contact him in 18 years time, it seems to still be optional in the US unlike here. That is an important thing for me to be able to tell the child and let them decide if they want to look for him. He has an audio recording which says that too and that he would tell any potential wife/kids, that he has done this. So atleast there would be future contact and be able to answer "where did I come from". Also would have some pictures and a very long audio recording of about 15mins! He seems middle of the road in most things and down to earth. You can look at his profile but not the audio or photos unless you have forked out the extra money. Let me know what you think by all means!
    Still feels weird, like a backwards RSVP site... pick the bloke, have a kid and hope to meet him in 18yrs.
    I am hoping that my order makes it for the shipment due to go out today which will have it here by the end of the week and then hopefully AF turns up around the 28-30th so I can start the ball rolling. The clinic wont start the cycle unless the sperm is with them and the shipments are 6 weeks apart. It is now 8.48pm here and 6.48am there, they open in 12mins!! I am on night shift tonight so if will let you know if any updates.

Chan, yes I think once the shipment is here i wil feel relieved that it is picked and that is another step closer.. a big step. I would still consider your method maybe depending on how things go with IVF, I have found a website that does what you're doing, I think the founder's name is Fiona? I had a friend offer a couple years ago no strings attached but at the time I was not well and now I am ready he has unfortunately moved interstate since. After I took Mum to learn about IVF at the clinic, she asked if there wasnt someone I knew that would help me out as she thought it sounded easier I think. I am doing the Down regulation protocol.

Micca, how you going? I hope you're alright.

Leanne, any further contact with chatterbox guy?

Hi to everyone else.

Goldie.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi again,
    Well it's done! xytex had 3hours to spare for todays shipment so it should be on its way about now. Eek! picked the donor above. so yes, it is a good feeling now I have chosen. Should be here by end of the week.

AF due 1st week of June.

Has anyone heard of OHSS 3 weeks after embryo emplant? Came across a case tonight, fresh cycle, 9 follies collected, 1 embryo put back.

2 hours and I can go home to bed... tick tick tick.

G.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    goldilocks.... woohoo on picking the donor.... My mother helped with my second donor pick... she thought it was hilarious being able to pick her grandchilds genetics. I too went through xytex... in my last cycle my donor came up again and I decided to do another fresh cycle.. I had a mad scramble to get the sperm here on time.. it was so stressful the lady at my clinic that usually dealt with it was away and the one looking after was useless... after waiting 4 weeks and no shipment I rang clinic and they agreed to have me pay for shipping to get it there... cost me $600 more.. but it arrived about 10 days before it was needed... lol.... the lady at xytex was lovely to deal with... and ironically the cycle was cancelled and it sat in the freezer for 3 months...lol...
    I did the down reg protocols for all of my cycles... my next cycle will be in september... which will be my last fresh cycle... Im trying a antagonist/agonist cycle... so it will be interesting to see.. about to order all my vitamins in the next few days and sort everything out... oh and 2 things that I would take during your cycle goldie... aspirin 100mg start now... and melatonin ..(improves quality) you can get a script from GP 2mg night... if you have no joy with this cycle then I would definately take some more vitamins... DHEA etc... Ill send you the list I take which is huge..lol... the DHEA takes 1-3 months for a postive effect.

my results in 6weeks pregnant figures
    hcg 117 (prior 135)

P4 63 (prior 140)
    so miscarrage is on its way... probably over the weekend...

Im off this week as DD has bronchiollitis and is pretty sick.. so doctor said she would not be able to attend daycare probably not until next week.... sort of good in that it may help me kick this evil sore throat... but bummed that I loose a huge chunk of income that I really need...
    My sorethroat remains but I will start some antibiotics I got today... and I have some echhinacia stuff too

I have to go down the hill today...darn as I have no petrol in the car... and spent last night having nightmares about having to rush DD to the hospital which is 100km away with no fuel and nothing open... dont think I can do that nightmare again... also need groceries that I was unable to get.. and some hardware stuff.... Last night was pretty sleep deprived.. so I feel pretty crappy... planning to get a little bit of comfort food... diet starts next week...lol... I have decided to eat my freezer stores..then I might try the lightn easy food to loose weight..sort of suits my lifestyle..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Micca - for you to be having to go thru all this crap and to your DD for being so sick. We've had over a week of being totally crapola, I don't think I've ever been so sick, 4 days of migraines, body aches, high temps, vomiting then a nosebleed on Friday night left me too scared to go to sleep incase I didn't wake up. Took myself off to GP access at the hosy and they said I'd only ruptured the membranes in my nose and it wasn't connected with the other stuff, thank god.! I had visions of Evie roaming around the house by herself for several days before I was found...that's my worst fear, something happening like that. Now I have a pretty fierce cough. I've just dropped Evie off to daycare so hoping to get some rest today, discovered they've had slapped cheek going around there and I now think that's what Evie had over the last week, sooooo would not have been happy at all if I were utd cos it's dangerous to pregnant women and I would have been freaking out majorly.

Goldi - yay for picking your donor, now you can get the ball rolling. I found picking the donor the hardest part of all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh micca honey I'm so so sorry I wish I could give you a hug its just so sad as your a wonderful mum and it would have been perfect sending u hugs and I hope a gets better soon xxx

Afm my hair has started falling out noticeably today has that happened to anyone on dhea? Actually should ask on the over 40's thread as you guys are all spring chickens lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my gosh Micca!! My thoughts are with you. What terrible news. You make sure you look after yourself and DD

Thanks
    Reviews
    Micca - what a horrible time for you and Arabella. I can understand the worry about being so far away if you need to get medical help. you won't need it and you will both be on the road to recovery soon I've fallen off the wagon diet wise and really need to be eating better. I thought about the Lite n Easy for simplicity sake and the fact I'm notoriously lazy when it's just me to cook for

Kismet - for you and Evie too. I'm glad you went to the docs to get seen. There is a nasty virus going around at the moment. I'm off for for the second day today with similar symptoms. Thought I was getting a migraine Sunday night then jaw pain, neck pain, vomiting etc and yesterday tonsilitus. I have to admit it's given me a reality check of how difficult it is going to be to manage being sick when you have a little one to care for too.

Leanne - I didn't have much trouble with the DHEA and I'll be 41 soon so I guess I'm no longer in the spring chicken category! I may have had a little extra hair shedding but to be honest not enough to make me worried. I hope it works for you!! I've gone back on it this cycle though probably too early for the June EPU to show any significant difference. Maybe the one after that.

Goldie - YAY on picking the donor. I remember how exciting that was. Good luck to you

Chan - I hope the meeting with the donor went well today

BlueAngel - are you still in the 2WW? Any good news?

Baby Please, Wise Enough and Baby Dust

AFM Just over 2 weeks til I start jabbing again. Having a baseline ultrasound this time though as I seem to be getting follicles growing at times when they shouldn't! FS says it's common with ageing ovaries that follicle development can be out of sync with endometrium shedding. Terrific, just one more thing to add to the list of complications!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to wishmeluck For This Useful Post:

BlueAngel71  (22-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goldie: yay on picking a donor!! How exciting. I remember looking through donor profiles and I couldn't really get my family that interested in helping choose. Not sure why, they were fully supportive of my decision. I think it all seemed slightly surreal to them.

Micca: so sad about your miscarriage. It's good your already planning your next cycle. Bronchiolitis is nasty. The third night is the worst, I hope you're already past that. My DD ended up being admitted to hospital with it, under her ribs would suck in really bad when she breathed in. They just monitored her oxygen levels which were borderline needing oxygen, thankfully we didn't need it, and her food/fluid intake. I just kept offering her a bottle for small amounts every half hour.

Kismet: hope you feel better soon. Migraines are nasty.

Ugh, I hate replying on my iPhone, I keep forgetting what I want to say to people. So generically: I've done light and easy, it was great. Really helps you realise how bad your serving sizes are. I'm eating appallingly at the moment, I've only been back at work 3 weeks and I reward myself with food for rocking up each day. Unfortunately I was on lite n easy when I started metformin, which made me very ill. I kept eating it when I was ill, which resulted in me not even being able to watch a lite n easy ad without heaving.