Closed Thread
Page 126 of 150 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1497
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Leanne - that's great . Have a great day Sunday!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    leanne.. good luck with your internet date... I would still be looking though.. I tried an internet date.. very awkward and the guy was so not suited to me..we were like polar opposites..lol... Ive heard a few nightmare stories as well from friends. interesting my looking for mr right has taken a bit of a backseat now...especially when I have arabella to consider around strangers and with all the weirdos out there I am very wary... good luck to you.'

kismet.. I hope that the stress of your parents can ease up soon, dementia is such a slow and terrible disease for the loved ones.. I hope that you can keep your mother with your father as long as possible. I hope that the treatment for you father is only needed to be consevative.. ie zolodex or radiotherapy.. big hugs sounds like you have a lot on your plate at the moment.

nelle..
    . gosh you are just weeks away.. I just cant believe how time is flying it seems like yesterday you had just found out and were at seaworld with bella...
    glad that your sugars are going well and you have a fixed date no matter what.
    sounds like you are resting up well..
    thanks for your positive thoughts..keep them coming for mondays bloodtest.

Wish... so when will you cycle again??

sugar... I hope that the breastfeeding is getting better and you dont get too much of the arsnic hour... DD used to cry from around 4pm-6pm.. no reason at all most nights when she was young.. I found putting her in the hugabub and just doing stuff helped...

well I waver between hope that this may have worked and being a debbie downer that it probably hasnt... I think if my beta was higher I probably would not be worried even though the same rules would apply. So monday draws ever closer.. I still have preggo looking boobs.. so thats a good thing I keep telling myself.. the nausea has settled.. but I still get it.. and Ive been having a 1.5hr nap in the afternoons..so I guess that is a good sign..
    I wish I had some more POAS tests... sigh.. I ordered some more on the internet and hope that they arrive on monday.. its just the reasssurance that there is 2 lines... mind you I only got 3..lol.... my nearest supermarket is a round 70km trip and its a very small town one.. so Im not keen... although now that I think of it they do have the self check option.. dam..should have got some on thursday..oh well.. too late now...
    anyway planning a busy sunday and monday... its very very cold here we are expecting some snow tomorrow.. Ive got lots of cleaning to do and operation clear the table is needed..as DD can now reach everything and pull it off..
    have a lovely weekend ladies..xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Micca - I'm still very hopeful for you but I do understand where your head is at, been there too, it's so nerve wracking. Evie is at that stage too, glad I'm not the only one that has to find a spot for everything that is currently sitting on my table, don't even have room to eat off it! It's just where everything has landed to keep away from Evie but her little hands are stretching as far as she can reach, won't be long before she's climbing onto the chairs to get there.

Leanne - oh yeh, I've had a couple of bad experiences with internet dating that put me off doing it again, but considering I don't go anywhere to meet anyone it's probably going to be the only option at this point. I feel the same as Micca, I now have Evie to consider and will be VERY careful with who comes into my life, I'd also prefer to meet someone with kids so they know what it's all about. Funny thing is I once met a guy I fell head over heels for thru a dating agency, he already had 3 kids and it was about a year down the track it felt like he was holding back on something and it was hard to get him to commit further with our relationship when he decided to tell me he didn't want anymore kids and was worried that I would want kids of my own, obviously that relationship ended & I was devastated for a long time, I vowed I'd try not to get myself in that situation again. It was so hard to find someone that wanted the same things in life I wanted, they had either been there, done that and didn't want to go there again or didn't want it period. I hate the dating seen, it's so hard, but I'm not going to get anywhere if I sit on my butt and do nothing about it, however my priorities are different now and I feel I don't have that 'urgency' anymore. Knowing my luck I will probably end up meeting some old guy when I'm in a retirement village
    You sound excited so I hope it all goes well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kismet - I could have written your last entry! My last partner of 3 years (who I met online) also had a son from a previous marriage and decided after we'd been together two and a half years to tell me he didn't think he could do it again. His son was early 20s so on one hand I understood but ****ed it took so long to tell me when he knew all along it was what I wanted. That and marriage and he couldn't commit to either. I loved him so much I didn't have the courage to nail him down earlier but in the end we broke up anyway. Just think of all that time and wish I had now! Sorry to hear about your parents. I work with older adults not just doing psychotherapy but also doing neuropsych assessments and diagnosing dementia. It's a very hard path for families. Hugs to you x

Micca - fingers crossed still!!!

Leanne - have a great time tomorrow!!!

Hi everyone else.

AFM - I agreed to be a volunteer patient for sonographers to teach ultrasound skills to rural GPs at King Edward Hospital today. Imagine my surprise when AF showed up today 4 days early. Imagine my greater surprise to have large-ish follicles there (1 x 17, 1 x 13 and several smaller ones). Don't know what's going on but hope FS can advise. I'm not cycling this month but don't want anything buggering up next cycle. My clinic don't do baseline scans. Any thoughts??!!

Wish
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kismet - when the feeds go well I really enjoy it, especially when she looks at me or holds my breast with her little hand, just love her little fingers . Im sorry about your parents, it must be so difficult to have them both in ill health, big hugs to you , I hope you have some support to help you.

Nelle - good to hear all is well with little missy, cant believe your so close!!

Leanne - good on you for giving on-line dating a go!! Have fun tomorrow night, let us know how it goes .

Micca - I know its hard but try and stay positive, all the signs are looking good. Thinking of you, Im sure all will be ok .

Wish - nice of you to be a volunteer patient, those follies dont cause any issues, can you phone your FS to discuss or ask for a baseline scan?

AFM - breastfeeding seems to be getting better for us, some feeds still not great, but there are now more good feeds than bad which Im greatful for. Indi has been so unsettled since about 5pm tonight , she just wont settle, wants cuddles or to be pushed around in her pram.
    Im so looking forward to tomorrow, still cant believe Im a mum and I really cant wait till we can all celebrate this day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi I'm a single mother Been trying to conceive for 14 years almost, I've had
    first pregnancy year 2000 ended in misscarage of a 10 week embro , I didn't find out till I went throu labour at 16 weeks, my second pregnancy was 2004 ended in a misscarage at 7 weeks, then I fell pregnant straight after and had complications and now my daughter is nearly 7 yrs, I then fell pregnant 2006 resulting in a blighted ovum miscaraging at 15 weeks 4 days, I've had two d and c's, found out last week I have PCOS, at age 29 I'm of to the fertility clinic in August to start my iui with donnor sperm, I would love to chat with some of you ladies as this forum will be very helpfully for me ,
    Last edited by Baby dust; 13-05-2012 at 11:08. Reason: New and didn't know how it worked

Thanks
    Reviews
    For all of our beautiful single Mums on Mother's Day. I hope you have a wonderful day. Such a special time. Hope to be joining you by next year!!! For all of our single ladies who are still waiting, hugs and some baby dust to share around

Wish xx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to wishmeluck For This Useful Post:

SugarBerry  (15-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Baby dust

Just a quick one - welcome- and u have been trying to conceive since u were 15 ?! Or did I read that wrong...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy Mother's Day.... I hope that everyone has had a fantastic day whether you are a yummy mummy or still waiting to be someone special's yummy mummy!!!

Micca
    - Wishing you all the very best for tomorrow.... Have my fingers crossed that everything is still going well.

Wish - Wow you are an amazing woman to volunteer. that your follicles don't cause you any issues with your next cycle. Hope you can get some answers hopefully tomorrow from your FS.

Sugar - I'm so glad that you've been finding that breastfeeding is getting better. Hoping that it continues to get better for you both. I hope that Indi was more settled today for you!!!

Kismet - So sorry that you are having such a rough time with due to your parents health. Huge to you! Thinking of you and your parents and wishing you all the very best!!

Hi to everyone else...

AFM - Well.... had my IUI on Tuesday morning and was told that I could POAS on days 14 and 16, with possibly a blood test on day 16 - obviously unless AF turns up before then. Anyway I have no idea what to expect... I've never tried to get/or been pregnant before so other than waiting for Monday week, which would be day 14.
    There is so much that you could potentially read into this process. I have had lower back pain all day, sharp stabbing pains in my lower abdomen and yesterday morning was feeling quite nauseous.... Like I said so much you could read into it, lower back pain and pain in my lower abdomen I get before AF rears her ugly head. But not usually until the day before. The nausea could have more to do with me having to start work at 6.45am and was there for 12hours.
    I can see some more mornings of being sick this coming week... I have 3 more 12 hour day shifts starting at 6.45am.
    Ladies do you have a favourite POAS that you can suggest. Would love to get some in the next couple of days so that I am able to use one first thing Monday week. Any ideas which would be the best to get.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,

Kizmet, my thoughts go to you too, I see the effects of dementia in the community in my work most days at both ends of the spectrum.

Leanne, HOW DID THE DATE GO??? Have others been in the position of starting to see someone new and explaining the path that we are all on? Murphy's Law and all...

Blue Angel, good luck with the 2ww and being PUPO. Hopefully I am following in your foot steps in the next 2 months. I am interested that some of you are doing IUI with donor stuff. My FS/clinic dont recommend IUI due to it using up all the straw in one go, whereas they can fertilise multiple eggs with IVF and have some frosties hopefully from one straw.

Wish, thanks for your nice post today, I hope our new mums had a great day and that the rest of us are in that boat for next year.

Micca, thinking positive vibes for you. It must be frustrating not being close to shops. My town is big enough to choose from a couple of chemists (and ones that i dont go to normally).. I am using the CFC.

AFM, (sitting at work on night shift) I am still trying to decide on the donor profile, I think I will pay the $195 to be able to see pictures and fuller profiles at xytex, I think I would like to be able to show a child what the donor looks like given they cant search for them until 18. Is it silly to feel weird when a lot of the donors seem to be half my age?

Did anyone else see 60minutes tonight with the lady who fell pregnant at 50 naturally? Boy were they surprised as they weren't trying and had given up on the idea, the husband had his sp&^m described as 'couch potatoes'. They must have gone on a health kick. LOL.

Have a good week every one!

Goldie

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Goldielocks For This Useful Post:

wishmeluck  (14-05-2012)