Closed Thread
Page 124 of 150 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126134 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1497
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    blue angel.... great news on the surprise follicle...woohoo... all sounds great... I hope that the insem went well today... yay yay PUPO...welcome to the 2ww crazy women ride...lol..... oh and on the follicle...woohoo.... xxx

Leanne.
    .. I hope that the appointment with the FS shed some light and you got some hope and changes.... lets get you preggers by the end of the year...!!!

wish... woohoo for adding clomid..it certainly does work well... I did a fet in oct using femura (like clomid) and 250gonalF and got 2 lovely follicles... so Im sure with a good ivf protocol you will do wonders...

Sugar.
    .. so glad that you are enjoying the bub.... how did the day 3-4 tears go...??

ok well just chilling... bloodtest tomorrow.. results will be back in the evening...
    today is 15dpo...
    busy busy day tomorrow...so hope that it all flies quickly....

2. The Following User Says Thank You to micca For This Useful Post:

BlueAngel71  (09-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Micca - good luck with the bloods today but looking at other threads I should really say congratulations :-) I would kill just to see two lines just once :-) but will wait for the official word

Wish- when do u put it baby embie back in ? There's been lots in the news over here lately dating that using frozen ones are better! Bizarre

Sugar- I'm so happy for you and your little girl, there is no love like it, and I hope everyone gets to experience it xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Micca - how did the bloods go? I have my that you have a BFP.... Hope the TWW and then the wait until you got your results haven't been too bad!!!

I hope that everyone has had a fantastic day!!!

AFM - IUI went pretty well, I think, first one ever so don't have anything to base it in. Now I just have to hope for the best. Good thing I think that my parents are here for another 3 1/2 weeks as well as work and my dancing lessons to keep me busy and my mind off the TWW.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Micca like I said on the other thread I'm hanging for the results!!!!

Blue angel congratulations on being PUPO yahoo let's hope the TWW goes fast xxx

wish great news about the clomide let's how it's the trick you need

Sugar I hope your doing well I too can't wait to see the photos when you find time as I can imagine you are flat out

Kismet how are you going hun???

Afm well what an appointment he went right back through my history and said well it's time we through the book at you and gave everything a shot to see if we can make it happen so heres the plan
    I start on dhea ASAP and take that for two months(actually 4 months) then in 2 months he wants me to start stem cell treatment??? Has anyone done this or heard anything about it as I am not able to find much about it. My fs said they are having some great results from it so who knows it's about 6-7 injections and then I can do a cycle so I'm not seeing my fs until September again!!! Wow it's a long way away oh and he said he will use melatonin on me this time and the filigrastim so it's going to be a megga expensive cycle!!! Then today I was telling my closest girlfriend and she has offered to give me her eggs she said she would love to do that for me how amazing is that it's has made me cry a lot that she would do that for me!!! Im not sure if she is too old as she is 37 what do you guys think???

Thanks
    Reviews
    ok so the results are in.... BFP !!!!!!! ok results in ...similar to DD

day 16po estrogen 6500
    progesterone 200
    bhcg -67 (DD was 86 at 17dpo) so maybe a little higher than DD

...looks like only one in there... (although A was an identical twin with those numbers....lol....) Next beta will be monday.... when I am back in town.. was hoping for some bigger numbers but what ever sticks... and I notice that us oldies tend to have lower betas anyway.. but the rising estrogen is a good sign that it has implanted well and things are going good.... so now the little embie has to form and stick... will do uss around 26th may if the next few weeks goes well....' Im still very very cautious... just because of my age ..high risk of miscarrage and choromosomal abnormalities... so it will just be a day at a time... the next few weeks will be tough...hopefully I can keep busy... M xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations micca that's fantastic news xxx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Leannep For This Useful Post:

micca  (09-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Micca - Congratulations!!! Yahoo and everything else that goes along with it! I am so happy for you. It's so great that there is another BFP in this group. Will continue to keep my fingers crossed for you that things continue to go well!!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to BlueAngel71 For This Useful Post:

micca  (09-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Blue - so happy for you, your PUPO !!!! I hope the 2ww doesnt make you too crazy hun, lots of good sticky vibes to you !!

Wish - Not long till you go again if your FS lets you cycle again in June .

Micca - CONGRATULATIONS !!! Im so happy for you!! I was thinking of you all day and couldnt wait to jump on to check if you had posted !!! Wonder how many you have in there? Stay sticky little one/s .
    Funny you mentioned the day 3-4 tears, day 3 in hospital I was a mess, was crying nearly all day !! Breastfeeding issues related mainly, just couldnt stop crying and of course had many visitors that day too that had to put up with my tears!!

Leanne - sounds like a great FS appointment. Im sorry I dont know anything about stem cell treatment, but Im soooo hoping this more aggressive protocol works for you, shame its a longer process for you, but if it works it will be worth the wait for sure .
    I think your friend is lovely and I dont think 37 year old eggs are too old, I was 36 when I did my EPU , its good you have another option, but fingers crossed you wont need them cause you will be pregnant soon .

AFM - loving my little bubs, cant wait till all of us have little bubba's . Still going with the breastfeeding, some feeds go well others not so well, but when they go well I really enjoy it. Indi changes everyday, its amazing how quickly they change .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    MICCA - woohoo!! congratulations, I knew you would do it . I had 2 sacs with a low hcg, so the level counts for nothing, just as long as it keeps going up and up. Can't wait until your scan. Try not to stress, all will be fine

Blue - congrats on being PUPO and hey you pretty much did it without much help, way to go. I hope it's your golden egg in that nice little follie.

Leanne - wow what an aggressive protocol, but hey if it works it will be worth it. I haven't heard of stem cell therapy for ivf. I have heard of melatonin but not sure how effective it's been. It's popular to use human growth hormones now (saizen) which I've seen very good results with. It's a good thing your FS is proactive and likes to try anything, too many of them are too conservative. How lovely of your friend to want to help you out, what a good friend to have. I once had a girlfriend offer me her eggs and I was very touched by it.

Sugar - you will get there with the bfing, it just takes a little time, feed times eventually became my favourite special time with my princess, it really is amazing how it works when you get it right. Sounds like you are enjoying every minute being a new mummy...always make sure you do, time goes so quickly.

Hi to everyone I've missed. I've had a very draining week with having issues with my parents, they are elderly and developing major health problems, so I've been a bit quiet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kismet I hope yr parents are ok xx