Closed Thread
Page 123 of 150 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1497
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks for all the well wishes for the arrival of Indi .

Micca - I really hope your thinking is wrong and those embies are snuggling in . I hope you managed some sleep last night, you sound exhausted - I guess thats what I have to look forward to when I go back to work!

Leanne - Im so sorry hun, its devistating, big hugs to you . I really hope your FS appointment next week goes well, surely there is a protocol out there for you.

Wish - Im sorry your cycle didnt go as planned, but its good you have one lovely little frostie ready and waiting. Im glad to hear the FS survived !! this altered protocol gives you lots of lovely eggies.

Goldie - welcome! Its so exciting to start your first cycle, I hope your IVF journey is short and sweet. Have fun choosing a donor .

Kismet - I hope today was a good day, thinking of you .

AFM
    - Im absolutely in love with my little bubs, she is such a lovely baby . Im really enjoying having her and getting to know her and she has already given me a few smiles which are just so cute .
    I cant believe she is already a week old, its been such a blur!!
    Breastfeeding is still not going great, but I went to the breastfeeding clinic at the hospital today, was there most of the day (was nice to get out of the house!). I think it has helped a bit, it was good to have some un-interupted time with a midwife. At least I feel a little more confident, but Im sitting here expressing just in case I need it!
    My mum is still with us and she has been so wonderful, I think she doesnt want to leave as she is loving having cuddles with Indi and Indi seems to love her .
    Last edited by SugarBerry; 04-05-2012 at 23:35.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi, sorry to string you all out but it was unfortunately BFFN . As expected but still never prepared for failure, it still hurts and all those old feelings from every failed cycle rear their ugly head. I know I will be ok though and I'm soooooo grateful for my little girl, she makes me smile thru my tears, I'm very blessed to have her.
    Sorry for the lack of personals, it's very late but I will be back to cheer you all on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kismet - so sorry hun I hope Evie's cuddles are comforting for you. The dashed hope is painful. Are you going to cycle again? I just saw that you've just done cycle 13!

Sugar - lovely to hear from you again. It's so beautiful to hear how in love you are with Indi. I can't wait for that to be me Glad that the midwife at the Clinic was able to give you some advice today. Can we see some photos?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kismet that's sucks hun I'm glad dd is helping with cuddles that would be so nice and also is living proof that you can do it take some time to spoil yourself and enjoy the things you love take care xx

Sugar how beautiful I think it would be a surreal feeling finally having her in yr arms (perfect in my world ) I'm with wish her bh aunties wanna see beautiful indi's photo take care xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    sugar.... great news that things are going well... breastfeeding is hard... I think it took me about 3 weeks to get the gist of it and then suddenly DD got it all by herself..it was such a surprise and then it was a peice of cake and definately made going out a breeze... hang in there if you can...

kismet... %$#$^&#**#@$^&$%# h3ll.... sorry to hear of the bfn..always a shock to have it confirmed... enjoy evies cuddles and maybe a wine or 2 today... and some nice outside fun time. thinking of you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kismet - so sorry about your BFN, massive hugs to you . I hope you indulged some wine and chocolate today . Give E some extra snuggles.

Im still persevering with the breastfeeding, actually managed a couple of feeds that seemed to go well today, but still had many that were not pleasant at all, but will keep trying for now.
    I had my second home visit from the hospital midwife today, Indi has put on 150 grams in two days so she is obviously not starving! She is now only 30 grams off her birth weight .
    I will have to figure out how to post a pic of my little bubs, she is adorable .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Ladies... WOW it doesn't take long does it for there to be pages for me to catch up on.

Firstly....
    Sugar - Congratulations on the safe arrival of beautiful bouncy Indiana Rae... I'm with Wish - looking forward to seeing a picture of this beautiful girl. YAY for the weight gain and nearly being back to birth weight. I've never been in the position of having to breastfeed (yet, hopefully) however because of my job I am aware that although breastfeeding is touted as the best and most natural thing for babies - not every woman finds it easy and as Micca said someines it does take time. You and Indiana have to work together to find out what works for you both.

Wish - YAY for having one embie in the freezer. Glad that your FS had answers for your questions!!! for more embies in your next cycle!

Micca - I hope that your feeling better and have had the chance to recharge your batteries. I have my that you get your BFP this month.

Kismet - So sorry about your BFN I can't imagine being strong enough to have done 13 cycles - you are an incredible woman!!! I hope that you are having lots of cuddles with Evie.

Goldilocks - My donor is from xytex too. I hope that you had a quite few good donors to choose from! The ladies on here are wonderful support for this interesting and at times difficult journey that your joining us on. I'm so with you on the new world of terms that you learn on here (I'm a healthcare worker too). Good luck with your journey!!!

To everyone else that I've not metioned I hope that you are all well and where ever you are in your cycles things are going well.

AFM - Well... Things have been interesting.
    I contacted my FS on last Thursday to find out what the results of my hysteroscopy and D&C were - didn't really have much time to think about it, then got the bill from the pathologists. Everything came back clear... I already knew that the lining at the time was still thick with lots of clots - FS told me that when I came out from under GA. Couldn't really believe it after the amount of bleeding that I had had.
    Anyway, FS suggested that I have some bloods on Friday to see where I was in my cycle so we could work out where to go from there. E2 was 470 on Friday and everything else didn't really indicate that I had ovulated so went back for repeat bloods yesterday E2 up to just over 800!!! FS phoned me yesterday late morning with those results and said looks like I've managed to do something on my own without any drugs what so ever but wanted to do a scan to see what was going on.
    Scan 7.30 this morning (public holiday here in Queensland) shows a follie on my right side over 20mm.... with a lining of about 8mm (I think it was). You should have seen us (FS and I), would have thought that we had won the lottery!!!
    So as I was only looking at doing an IUI cycle before trying anything else.. I had a trigger shot this morning and go back tomorrow at 8.30 for insem.
    I can't believe that after trying since early December with either clomid and gonal-f or just gonal-f and having had 4 cycles cancelled - I have managed to throw another curve ball by managing to produce such a big follie on my own!!!
    Sorry ladies just have to say this.... So proud of myself!! Didn't think that I could do it without the help of any meds.
    Last edited by BlueAngel71; 07-05-2012 at 10:32.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BlueAngel71 For This Useful Post:

SugarBerry  (09-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    BlueAngel - lovely to hear from you. So happy about your beautiful 20mm follie!!! Go girl. I hope that the IUI works a treat. Good luck for tomorrow and the 2WW. We'll all be here waiting to hear how you go.

Speaking of which, Micca .... any sneaky HPT's yet??

Wish
    xx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to wishmeluck For This Useful Post:

BlueAngel71  (09-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Blue angel that's great news well do you go for it it's amazing what our bodies can do sometimes how many are you transferring??

Wish what are you doing now? Do you just wait for af and start again??

Hi everyone else
    I have my fs app tomorrow at 12 so I looking forward to seeing what he does this time???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leanne - how did you got today with the FS hun? What changes are afoot? Anything exciting?! I'm waiting for my next cycle but am pretty sure my Clinic won't let me do back to back so imagine it will be June. The only thing different is adding clomid to the 450 Gonal F so hopefully that will get these old decrepit eggs doing something! I did read somewhere that with poor responders there can be an advantage to doing back to back but my FS pretty conservative so imagine she will say no.

Micca - Lots of babydust being sent your way for your BT tomorrow. I hope it is good news for you

Sugar - I hope the BFing is going a little easier for you. From everything I've read it isn't as easy as the midwives make it out to be! I imagine you're enjoying some beautiful times with your little girl.

Kismet - hope you've been feeling okay. Thinking of you.

BlueAngel - Yay for being PUPO!!! I hope your TWW goes quickly for you.

to everyone else