Closed Thread
Page 122 of 150 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1497
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    sugar Berry - congratulations sooo excited for you!!! You have chosen a beautiful name as well. Give the breast feeding some time and ask for help there is lots out there. I wish is had persevered more with Isabella but that's another story and everyone is different. We lost more than 10% of our birth weight and had to stay an extra couple of days too.

Sooo happy for you can't wait til it's my turn again!!! Will look forward to further updates about your little princess

2. The Following User Says Thank You to nelle7250 For This Useful Post:

SugarBerry  (04-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sugar I'm so happy to hear of indi's safe arrival I bet she's just beautiful congratulations. I hope your feeling ok? You probably feel like you have been through the ringer!! Take care and we can't wait to hear more. Congratulations again I'm so excited for you xxxx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Leannep For This Useful Post:

SugarBerry  (04-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sugar - congratulations, what I beautiful name you've chosen for your princess. Sounds like you've have a bit of an ordeal but I bet she is so worth it. She's not exactly a tiny thing so no wonder she couldn't get out . Yes breastfeeding is a difficult process to begin with, it all looks so easy but I can attest it's not. I would imagine your bub lost that much weight cos she was quite heavy born to start with which would make her a hungry baby & your milk take times to come in properly. Evie had trouble attaching too, her mouth was a bit too small to attach properly and I ended up with very sore grazed nipples that started to look very foreign and spent many times in tears with the pain but it does get better. On average it can take up to 6 weeks to settle down, if you're lucky less time but if not a bit more time (like me). There is alot of help available, the only thing wrong with that is you have to ask for it, it can be very frustrating but once you've got it worked out it is worth it. I found some positions worked better than others and mainly had issues with attachment on my left side so had to tuck her under my arm like a football. The best advice I can give is try not to beat yourself up over it, if you decide bfing is not for you and bub that's your decision, there are alot of bfeeding nazi's out there and I found them to mostly be the CHN's that are suppose to help you, if you think formula is better for you both that's your decision, at the end of the day it's best to work out what's best for you and bub and your sanity and what makes bub content. All the best advice I received were from other mums. I nearly gave up bfeeding many times but in the end was glad I perservered and when the time came to wean Evie I actually missed it. Good luck with it all.

Wish - what is CHG testing? Your frostie sounds good

BT tomorrow, definately expecting a bffn, all 'symptoms' have disappeared and not even feeling slightly utd, actually craving and gorging chocolate like I do when AF is knocking at the door so expecting that biyatch instead.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kismet For This Useful Post:

SugarBerry  (04-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sugar,,, congrats on indiana...what a beautiful name.... enjoy your overwhelming love... I found that when DD was born I would just tear up to think that I was now a mummy and this child was actually mine and would be with me until I died... oh and I cannot say enough about how fabulous both midwives are for breastfeeding and the australian breastfeeding association... use them if you need to... I had terrible sore boobs for the first 2 weeks and lathered them in lanusol and then they sort of settled.,

Wish... woohoo on the great embie.... one in the freezer...now lets get a great protocol and add to it...

Kismet.... Im so with you on expecting the bfn.... although the pregnyl on board masks everything for me.... had my last shot today... 10dpo.
    thinking my pity party feast might involve wine and some really yummy nanchos with salsal, chilli, sourcream, avo..... and maybe a great movie... then maybe chocolate..lol... I hope that you are wrong..those embryos were sure great.... way way better than my slow pokes.... Big hugs... and good luck.. will you POAS tonight?? to lesson the news???

well Ive had a busy hideous week..... work has been flat out and Im very very sleep deprived thanks to DD being unwell with a cold and teething... I feel jealous of those stay at home mums that dont have to work after a night of no sleep. So I struggled through and now are on days off and recharging... need an arvo nap but somehow the time just disappeared...
    Im having a 2 week pity party..lol... with comfort eating anything.... of course it does not help that the progesterone makes me hungry as well as my face is just a pimple feast... sigh... not feeling anything except unwell from the oral hormones and pretty constipated from the progesterone.. hoping that I can at least deal with that one over the next 24hrs and get some relief..Im soooo bloated.. still not made my mind up on when to do the beta... sometime between 14-16dpo (next mon-wed)... I took my last pregnyl shot today so that will not be out of the system until sunday or monday... sigh... just want to stop the drugs and get back to feeling normal.... and of course get some sleep...lol..

8. The Following User Says Thank You to micca For This Useful Post:

SugarBerry  (04-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default I'm new too - Hi!

Hi to all, congrats on the 2 recent babies! I have been lurking for a while so have shared your journey.

AFM, I am about to start IVF, have to pick the donor from xytex by the 20/5 and then hopefully start. I am in NSW but using a clinic in the ACT. It is still strange to be 'shopping' on the net for something so important.
    I am 41 and havent found 'Mr perfect' and due to health issues for the last 5 years, having a baby wasnt on the books, still feels sureal I am about to embark on this. I have never to my knowledge been pregnant. My AMH is 4.3 and there arent any known health issues other than my age.
    I have only told a few ppl about this so I am so glad I found bub hub and have learnt a great deal of the terminology etc you guys all use and as a health care worker, am amazed of this world of terms I never even knew about!!
    I look forward to this journey with you all as I have been impressed with the support you have shown to each other.

Regards,
    Goldie.

Thanks
    Reviews
    goldilocks... congrats on taking the big step its a hard one to initially take... but you will not regret it.... I started at 41 and now have my darling DD. I too used xytex sperm and found it good.
    I have found that with the canberra clinics you have to be very proactive... ask for results and numbers, push for aggressive protocols with extra as often they will just do the same protocol as a 20yr old.... the first cycle is often a feel everything out... if you are lucky it works if not the next cycle gets tweeked and your chances hopefully go up again...

You will find a wealth of information here... and dont hesitate to ask anything its how you learn and the more knowledge you have the better the chances of your cycle working.... most of us have had a few cycles of experience...
    welcome again

kismet...... just thinking of you...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goldie - welcome I hope your IVF journey is a short one and until then we are all here for you. I love this thread. So many wonderful ladies on here, all with no luck finding Mr Right, at the right time It's such an exciting time when you first start. Enjoy looking for your donor!

Sugar - such a special time for you and Indi. I hope the breastfeeding becomes easier for you so you can enjoy it

Kismet - for your BT tomorrow hun. The CGH testing is the chromosomal testing of all chromosomes, not just the 6 main ones that used to be tested in traditional pre-genetic screening. I know that most embryos that are chromosomally abnormal won't implant so the risk is lowish, but after what I went through earlier in the year, I can't cope with another loss so would rather take the precaution of testing. Sadly, it's not the cheapest exercise to undergo!

Leanne - When are you ready to cycle again?

Hi to everyone else, hope you're well and happy

AFM: Had my appt with my FS this afternoon. She's still alive and no need to use the stapler She was really good at answering all of my questions, and she also said that I didn't ovulate early and that she had aspirated several follicles so was unsure why the nurse told me only 3. Just turns out I didn't have as many eggs as last time and as she said each cycle is different and you never know what will happen next time. She doesn't believe that the agonist/antagonist protocol with estrogen priming is a good one for me, even though it is often used in women with diminished ovarian reserve. She feels that antagonist is still the way to go, but this time she will add in clomid to give them an extra boost. that gives a better result. I had also come off DHEA so will go back on that pronto. Won't have been on it long for my next cycle but if I end up doing another two cycles, then it will be worth it.
    Last edited by wishmeluck; 03-05-2012 at 21:41.

Thanks
    Reviews
    just thinking of you kismet.... xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kismet thinking of u today I have everything crossed xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just checking to see how Kismet went today . Hope you got a BFP!!!