Closed Thread
Page 120 of 150 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1497
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Wish - good luck today, hope you have a restful drug induced sleep and not wake up like I did.

Micca - I had a thing for chicken twisties the other day, never usually eat them. Had an acu appointment today and acu hinted my pulse is very good but I'm not taking it into account as they are hit and miss, miss mostly. One week down and pyscho week has begun. Even though I've resolved this will be a bfn still noticing every little 'twinge' etc...stupid drugs no doubt, they always mess with your head. I was thinking today if I get a chem preg it will definately do my head in, I'd probably want to go again but I've made a deal with myself, that this is it.

Sugar - hope all is well with you and your little cherub, can't wait to hear from you, would love to hear your birth story.

Not much else to report, just hanging out for Friday.
    to everyone I've missed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Devastated - only 2 eggs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wish - sorry to hear that but you have had that before ? and I have good fert rate? How stressful for you . Everything crossed those two are good ones. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes fert rate has been good in the past but unsure what these eggs are like. Just waiting to see embryologist now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    wish...so sorry to hear that you had such a disappointing result... you must be gutted...lets hope that the fertilisation is good... 2 good quality eggs can be better than 4 crappy ones.... Id say have some twisties and even a glass of wine... big hugs..xxx sounds like you and I are definately rowing the same boat up****** on this cycle....the good thing is that your eggs have some years on mine..lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Micca. Had a quick chat to the embryologist - graded one and two which is good but don't know if they are mature yet as they hadn't removed the outer cells to look for polar bodies yet. They were getting ready to do that but I had to go, so now just waiting til fert rates after 2 tomorrow. Definite comfort food on the menu tonight.

Wish
    x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wish hun I'm getter for you but hay they both sound good so let's just wait And see. I have absolutely everything crossed for you hun and remember the ones you normally get are great quality. Keep us posted xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    That was gutted for you sorry about my writing!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    They managed to ICSI both of the eggs but only one fertilised. So now down to 1. Can't believe all that money, time and effort for 1 egg. Seriously not happy with my FS and clinic and don't know why I would have 11 follicles last Thursday and only 3 follicles yesterday. Hmmm, let's see what she says when I see her later this week. Would love to go to another Clinic but am stuck because of the donor sperm. Waiting lists at other clinics are up around 1 year and we can't import sperm here in WA!!! Seriously thinking of having a cycle in another state and importing some sperm there. Sorry about the rant. Feeling really over it at the moment and not being HEARD by my FS.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Wish - so sorry this has been so frustrating for you. If it's any consilation I have a friend that only got one egg and it resulted in her DD and she was 42 at the time, so hang in there and hopefully you will be that lucky. . Could you have already ovulated the other follies perhaps? not sure if that can happen but where else would they go?