Closed Thread
Page 118 of 150 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1497
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Micca - good luck for tomorrow too!!!! One bub out (Sugar's little girl) and one bub in (yours!!)

Wish
    x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sugar, good luck for today. Can't wait to read the good news that bubs is here safe and sound!

To everyone else, have a great day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sugar - GOOD LUCK, so excited for u. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sugar... good luck not long now... iits a birthday day today

3 embies on board... joys of being old...

they look good with no fragmentation..so win on the beauty pagent.. but are slow growers...

so I transfered 2x 5 cell and 1x4cell (3 day embies)...

not holding out any hope at all... as the slow growth probably reflects chromosomal abnormalities in the embryos...darn age... so the chances this works are really like nil... which I am ok with as I will expect a bfn... but certainly it would be harder with good embryos and then get that result...

I must say this has been my worst cycle ever.. ironic it is the first fresh one with the guru... but I really think I was oversuppressed... . I said Id do one more fresh in sept and then a frozen if it does not work... he was happy with this...

So I am not going to obsess. and am just going to get on with life as normal just test as early as I can so I can stop the drugs and pessares...lol.... and look forward to a winter of skiing and enjoying the snow...

So home on the GC for a quiet arvo and then meeting with friends tomorrow and prob go out to a nice seafood buffet... friday...and fly home sunday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Micca - I think it's a good sign they're not fragged so hang in there, as you said it wasn't quite a full 3 days before transfer, the 5 cells sound good to me. Wow 3 put back! I didn't think they did that many. I'm like you though, gearing up for a bfn, so can understand how you feel. I think Dr Wazza will know what to do with you next time if there is a next time. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Sugar - good luck today luvey! not long until you meet your little princess. Hope everything goes smoothly.

Lily - it can all seem a bit daunting, sometimes googling things really did my head in. I would just advise do what you would feel you have to do to benefit your health and chances, I don't think there is a need to go overboard, I'd do what I would if I were ttc naturally, just eat as healthy as you can, avoid alcohol, caffiene, smoking/smokers and just keep up with the exercise your body is use to and slowly increase it, sometimes too much change too soon on the body can send it into overdrive to maintain a big adjustment if it thinks it's got too much to cope with iykwim. I ate kiwi fruit x 2 a day when I was ttc, it's said to be a natural blood thinner and helps with implantation, lots of ladies on here have sworn on it, I can't bring myself to eat it this time around.

BBL, DD just woke up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kismet View Post
    Micca - I think it's a good sign they're not fragged so hang in there, as you said it wasn't quite a full 3 days before transfer, the 5 cells sound good to me. Wow 3 put back! I didn't think they did that many. I'm like you though, gearing up for a bfn, so can understand how you feel. I think Dr Wazza will know what to do with you next time if there is a next time. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
    I asked the scientist about the 3 day thing and he said it was pretty well that..although they did not fertilise them until 1445... my transfers have always been later... 1130-12pm... rather than 8am with a 730am check... chatted to waz as he did the transfer.. the "your old and your eggs are old.. maybe donor eggs came up.." I think he does it more because he does not like to see women waste their money for a dream that may not be real. But he was open to another cycle in sept... an antaogist/agonist one...which he seems to favour for older ladies as well as I will do 3 months of chinese herb preparation... plans.. and of course looking forward to doing some skiing..if I can find a spot at daycare.

might start planning my bfn pity party this week....lol..lol... might even crack some wine if it fails..since I wont be cycling for a few months...
    on top of that I will have a flatmate over winter and she will help pay for the growth hormone....
    nice to think it will work but at my age reality is that it wont... 12days will tell..

not long until your beta... xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sugar - Hope you're going well!!! Hee hee hee, hoo hoo hoo, hee hee hee

Micca - Congrats on being PUPO!!! I will hold out hope for you

Kismet - How is your TWW going? Are you going to POAS or wait for your official beta?

Hi to everyone else

AFM Bloods today show estrogen at 1600. Slightly higher than last cycle on Day 9 but still don't think I'm going to get many eggs, even though I have more follicles this time. Maybe 5 if I'm lucky. Each one counts though right!! Anyway, more bloods and another ultrasound tomorrow. Hoping I can keep stimming for another 4/5 days. Last time I had EPU on Day 15. Grow follies, grow!!

Wish
    x

Thanks
    Reviews
    .wish .. grow follies grow... I hope that your uss is good tomorrow and you have some nice even growth..sounds like you are off to a good start....
    not long to go for you know...

you can hold my hope for me... and be my cheerleader... god knows I need it..lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sugar I have been thinking about you all day I hope it's going well

Micca congrats again on the three stay positive Hun you never know what can happen xxx

Kismet how are you going??

Wish they all sound good so good luck for tomorrow's scan and I hope they are growing well!! When does pick up look like??

Lilly welcome

Afm Got my official results today and it's a big fat negative I'm so over it that's my 10th transfer and it's just getting harder and harder!!! I have cried and cried this time well I'm still crying trying to write this post I think it's time for some counciling maybe??? I have an app with my fs on the 8th may see what he says!! I have 40 things going through my head maybe I should have a break maybe I should go on a holiday maybe I should get on a dating website you know so many things does anyone else get like this??? Then I think if I have a break am I getting to old maybe I should loose some weight got my brain is so mucked up!!! Sorry about my rant but I know you guys may have the same stuff going on in your head!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leeanne - so sorry babe, u r where I am at, thousand thoughts running thru your head and not alot of positive ones. So many threads boast about the Colorado protocol and we still get bfn it just sucks - big time

I haven't made an fs appointment and did the dating website thing, just thinking maybe I'm on the wrong path :-(. It's so bloody confusing isn't it?

I'm sad for u mate, it's FUSTRATING , I already have had a big healthy one and now just can't? Doesn't make any sense. I have had four natural pregnancies in my life and with IVF - nothing??!!

Rant over, big hugsx

Sugar- waiting and thinking about u heaps, knowing ur holding your beautiful girl on your arms somewhere :-)

Afm - nothing :-)