Closed Thread
Page 116 of 150 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1497
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Micca - that's fantastic ! wow guess Wazza wanted you to notice the number , hope they are nice juicy ripe ones. God I'm so wishing I did saizen now.

Lily - welcome to our thread, it's such a great resource of information and general chit chat and venting (which we do alot). That's what we are here for. Sorry that you have to be here though, no one deserves this battle. I hope your time on ivf is short and sweet.

Wish - glad to see you back and ready to roll again, but also wish you didn't have to be.

Sugar - so what's the plan now you've reached due date? No niggles yet? Come on baby!

AFM - was kind of thinking 'what was I thinking putting 2 back!' last night, I mean I was so close in getting twins last time having 2 sacs at my scan, at the time I was gobsmacked and nervous that there were 2 but a little disappointed that one wasn't viable but now if it were to happen that 2 made it, it will be like wtf . Not trying to sound ungrateful though, it's just a little scary

Hi to anyone I've missed, DD has just woken from her nap so gotta go.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kismet For This Useful Post:

wishmeluck  (24-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sugar are u still going or was my Monday pradiction happening??? Lol

Kismet don't worry hun you will be ok I think there is Like 1% chance of you being preggers with twins again so fingers crossed your not where as I would love them it means I would never ever have to do Ivf again!!!!! How good would that be

Thanks
    Reviews
    leanne... you dont sound toooo crazy yet as you near the end of the 2ww... will you test on your next day off?? ?weds

Sugar... are you still one or have you morphed into 2 yet? hmmm maybe an anzac baby... that would be great...

Kismet..... freaky how we have these thoughts out of the blue... the risk of twins is very low...mainly due to the chances of producing 2 chromosomally normal eggs is so low in our geriatric state..lol... so I would not freak too much...although I must admit to having the same nightmares as I will transfer 2 blasts if I make it...saying that Ive transfered this number before and only one has stuck.... hang in there on the crazy train

Wish... how is the jabbin going all looks good for you... fingers crossed for your next dildo scan...

baby, nelle, lily,angel, 41... hope you are all going well.....

Thanks for all your positive support... still worried about the eggies and how many will be mature...mainly because the oestrogen and numbers dont match well.... E2 about 4000 for 10 eggs... so we will see..the FS says that E2 does not correlate well to predict exact mature eggs...so I guess I will know in the next 4hrs of so..then hopefully I can breath until thursday when I get the day 3 report.

well I woke up at 5am coughing... one of those horrible tickle in the back of your throat coughs....nothing helped at all... ended up waking up DD with my coughing... we sleep in same room.... so it was all systems go at 530am... so tired... but feeling ok and recovered from the GA yesterday... planning to try and get my hair cut today.. and wander around the shops... weather here is foggy this am... due to snow at home...lol... (so sad Im missing it..love it)

well I supposed I had better start pill popping... think I have to do some suppositories as well.... oh joy...lol....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok I'm officially over it all yesterday thought I was having some good positive signs and today I did Internet cheap test and big fat nothing !!!! I'm 13dpo so I think I'm out yet again sorry about the me post

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leanne - sorry to hear your news hun. Hopefully it's a little early/late implanter(s) and your blood test may have a surprise for you

Sugar - hope you're going okay hun.

Micca - any news on fert report yet?

Hi to everyone else

AFM First scan this morning. 8 follies on left (yay), 0 on right (doh). 2 already at 17 so had to start orgalutran this morning which is fast for me. Hope bloods okay this afternoon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    leanne...hang in there...those cheap internet tests are pretty unspecific... If you want to be sure get a first response one and check tomorrow morning...xxx

wish... woohoo on the follies... lets hope that it goes well...

kismet... I think I am mirroring your results..lol....

fert results in .... .about what I sort of expected but hoped it would not be....
    10eggs 4 mature... 3 fertilised.... which fits the estrogen of 3500
    I did icsi and assisted hatching and will do a day 3 transfer on thursday and put all back...be it 2 or 3....
    feeling pretty down and disappointed... chances of this cycle working are heading downwards towards bucklys... chances that one of the 3 are chromosomally normal is pretty slim...
    this cycle has really not gone well I think that I was basically over suppressed as I had 16 antral follicles in dec,,, after all the cancelled cycles I have basically been on the ocp for 4 months.. lucrin for 2 months... so Im sure that it really is the cause of this result...
    So I have a plan... if this does not work I am going to take a 4 month break ... have a ski season enjoy myself... do some chinese herbs...then do a cycle in sept.. (there is a conference on which I can make the trip tax deductable..lol) ... of course if we get lucky then all bets are off..lol... but not holding my breath on this... I guess I will know more on thurs with 3 day report... I have the option to phone for 2 day report...but umming and arring and probably wont do...

So there you go...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh Micca, I know exactly where your head is atm, but in saying that I wrote off my last cycle cos I had only 3 out of 9 fertilise and I got Evie. The wait begins now, I'm sure you will get to transfer. I didn't know they could do assisted hatching by day 3, I thought you had to go to day 5. Well the chances of me having twins is double it is to actually get pregnant, doesn't make much sense to me, was told at my age less than 5% chance getting utd and fs said the other day 10% chance in twins, so I give up on the stats. Try to rest as much as you can.

Leanne - don't poas! they are evil . My hcg with DD was a low 53 at 15 dpo & doubt it would have even registered on a stick at 13dpo. I do not trust them.

Sugar - come on baby!

Wish - your lefty is having a party producing follicles , sounds great.

AFU - well my remaining emby didn't make it, was certain it wouldn't. But I have been doing my head in surfing the net and found some info on embryo formations etc, I'm really believing they should have done my transfer on day 2 not 3. This is the info I found:
    "By day 3 the ideal embryo has 8, 7 or 6 cells. More thanthis, and embryos may be growing too fast, using up the energy stored by theegg, and therefore more likely to burn out before they get the chance toimplant. Slower than this, and the concern is that the embryos won’t continueto divide at all. As cells divide, they leave fragments behind..and too manyfragments suggest that cells may not be dividing properly. "

I didn't like the cautious tone the embriologist had when she told me mine had divided too quickly so my gut instinct is this cycle will turn to $hit. I know it's not an exact science but it was probably one of the worst cycles I've had apart from cancelled ones. This info I found was from a clinic in Canada, they also believe that the endometrium has to be perfect for successful implantation and there is a small window of opportunity for when it is and it has to be timed well and also the skill of the fs doing the transfer has alot of impact on things. They suggest the lining should be minimum 7mm and max 12mm, mine was 10mm at time of scan and something about 3 layers. Who knows how mine was by the time I went for transfer. They also recommend some sort of endometrium testing before transfer to make sure they have the best possible chance, how they do this without damaging it is beyond me though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Micca I am so sorry your not happy with your results it's such a crappy game we are playing but I still have everything crossed for you that it may be the one because all we need is one good one : oh and your few months off sounds wonderful. I will be interested to see in my fs gets me to have some time off next???

Kismet stay positive hun who knows what's going in there and your living proof that this stupid process works lol

Wish great results you have one lazy side like me only one of mine was producing this time around. Do you have your bloods results??

Sugar anything???

Arm- yes now going nuts I have purchased some first response tests and I will do one tomorrow as I will be 14 days after pick up!!! Thank you to everyone for your nice messages!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leeanne- good luck in the morning, I hate those poas. But am addicted to them still (not now obviously)

I know how u feel completely when I hit 13 dpo and got bfn I just cried and couldn't talk to anyone at work, even got into a stupid arguement with a friend cause I just couldn't talk to anyone!

Plus knowing that was the last cycle for me was bloody hard, will u go again?

Micca- my fingers are crossed for u also, I hope u have some luck

Wish - my fingers are getting tangled but they r crossed for u also. Can they test the embies without hurting them?

Sugar- maybe u not on here cause u breast feeding ?? :-)

Afm - nothing, still have one in the freezer which I may donate, I know my body ******* hates me so I just feel nothing will work (& I given up anyway) :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    BabyPlease - oh hun, this IVF shenanigans is so very hard. All of us on here have had our fair share of ups and downs and sometimes to get through it we need some additional support. Before you give up on your last embryo, why don't you see if you can talk to someone to help you feel happier about yourself and your body? Who knows what the whole mind-body-spirit connection has to do with things but I'm sad to think of you so unhappy. Be kind and gentle to yourself until you are in a better place. I'll be thinking of you

Micca - hugs too hun But ... it's not over for you yet. My fingers and everything else are crossed for you that one of your 3 is a golden egg

Leanne - still keeping my fingers crossed for tomorrow and I can understand the craziness that's set in We'll be here for you either way, celebrating your happy news (hopefully) or prepared to give you lots of virtual hugs until you're up and ready to try again

Kismet - Wow - yes 2 would be a handful, but you just never know. The more I travel on this journey the more that I think that we can cope with so much more than we give ourselves credit for. Granted, you would probably go insane from sleep deprivation, but we will still be here for you. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for you too that you've got a healthy pregnancy on its way

AFM: Got my estrogen levels back this afternoon and was happy with them. Currently at 870 which is higher than my past 2 cycles at Day 6 of jabs. Not terrific, but good for me. Of the 2 follies I have at 17, I think one is the follie they found from Day 2 which is dormant so not expecting that to produce anything. Other than that I have a couple of follies around 13 and the rest 10 or under so lots of growing room and hopefully time for my right ovary to come out of hiding! It worked last time!! I generally don't have EPU til day 15 of my cycle so will see what happens this time.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to wishmeluck For This Useful Post:

Kismet  (24-04-2012)