Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yahoo wish is back welcome back Hun I'm glad yr hear

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Leannep For This Useful Post:

wishmeluck  (18-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    made it to brissie... a long day.... busy at work..missed lunch somewhere... then left late..and left mobile at home..sigh. But made it on the plane...
    Yet again I was shooting up in a airport toliet... it seems to be a habit..lol... but I was organised with my little towel.. but it took a while to sort out the 5 injections... funny how I get excited to see a sharps container in a public toliet now..lol.. oh and a baby change table makes a fabulous lay your drugs out..lol..
    drive to the coast was hard as it was raining quite heavy and the rental had absolutely crap windscreen wipers but we made it ok.
    I have to go back up to brisbane tomorrow am for BT and scan.
    So we will see..tomorrow is day 9 of stimming... fingers crossed... dont feel like my estrogen is that high... maybe 5000 if I am lucky... but we will see..... it will be interesting to see how many follicles there are ... it was 7 at last count... with 2 biggies at 16 and 18.. anyway off to bed...

personals tomorrow...exhausted

Wish.... great to see you... xxxxxxxxxxxx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to micca For This Useful Post:

wishmeluck  (21-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Micca - had to laugh at how excited you are to see a sharps bin in public toilets. We really could be mistaken for crackheads. I'm having bloods done tomorrow (not as part of IVF) and will be shooting up my Gonal in the car afterwards.

Leanne - thx hun. Nice to be back x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Micca glad you made it safe and sound another epic journey for the two of you I have everything crossed that todays test will be perfect
    Wish good luck with yr bt today as well it's so good to have the old chooks back lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wish !! Yah your back, wasn't the same on here without u

I'm glad you have had a rest, and so glad u decided to cycle again, I have everything crossed for u

Sugar- Any baby yet ??

Leeanne - how's the tww? I lost it during my last one, became a complete poas addict, was ridiculous :-)

Afm - not sure where to go from here, I have one in the freezer but just know my body will kill it :-( so I think, what's the point?? No positive thoughts left in me at this stage ...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to baby please For This Useful Post:

wishmeluck  (21-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi baby please good to hear from you well the tww is ok other than no sleep(waking at 5am since transfer) and feel like I'm melting all the time I'm supper hot and head spins!! Has anyone had this?? Anyway it's not really doing my head in as I think I am just going with the flow for now maybe a different story next week!! Lol
    why do you say that your body kills it off have you been tested for killer cells at all? Because I have found out I have them so for the past two years my body gas been fighting the embies stupid first doc didn't believe in it!! Anyway I know how you feel but I totally believe its a numbers game only but an expensive one hun!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    WISH - so glad you made it back to our single ladies thread!!!! Fingers crossed for your next cycle

Micca - don't know how you do all this traveling it would just wear me out!!!

baby - big hugs Hun it would be so hard to make that decision to continue on or not!!! Maybe it might be time for that holiday and then decide??

AFM - had OB apt today and all is good. Slight adjustment to insulin as miss bump is growing heaps. Back for next apt in 2 weeks. My next ultrasound is next Tuesday so I can't wait!!! Got to hear her heartbeat today and gosh it's sooo fast compared to mine!!

I've started praying to the mattress fairy in hopes for better quality sleep!!! I'm also wishing for a mattress with a hole in it for my fast growing pregnant belly - I soooo miss sleeping on my belly and think some days it's affecting my sanity lol!!!!

For those I have missed hope everyone is well love and baby dust to you all. Xxxx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to nelle7250 For This Useful Post:

wishmeluck  (21-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    nelle... glad that the bub is growing well... sorry to hear that you are uncomfortable.. are you becoming the pillow queen in bed yet...??

leanne... hang in there crazy lady the 2ww will not hopefully turn you insane...lol..

Sugar... closer and closer and closer... thinking of you.....

baby... a hard decision... personaly Id take a holiday... and an ivf break for a few months and then maybe think about a fresh cycle... its such a hard decision when you are emersed in TTC.... sometimes you just need to return to some normality and enjoy life...

well a long day.. up to brisbane (staying on GC) to see FS and dildo scan/blood test. the FS was lovely and was happy with the scan.... he saw about 9 follies and thinks I will get about 9 eggs.... we will see... bloods were ok... E2 3500. P4 3 LH 2.1.... it is really hard for me as I am used to having really high estrogens like 6000-12000 so it sort of feels not right to me... but overall the figures are good and Im probably too hard on myself.
    The FS has also stopped my lucrin tonight (2 days prior to trigger) and I am now taking my gonalF from pm to am... and have a dose of gonal F the morning of my trigger... so I will be interested to see how it all goes as this is really different to my past cycles... but I guess the good thing is that the huge numbers of injections are now coming to an end and my stomach bruises will be earning a break...with only the clexaine post retrieval and some pregnyl.
    have to go back sat for bloodtest and to get some more gonalF... then prob have to return the next day for some acupunture... and of course monday for pick up... seems my daily 200km drive is becomming a norm this cycle..lol...
    Anyway off to find a cuppa and watch desperate housewives..lol...

Thanks
    Reviews
    crap... I woke up at 4am feeling terrible..sorethroat, headache yukky... and have continued on.... looked in the throat and I have tonsilitis... crap... had my tonsils out but it is in the reminants of the tonsils... at least it is fixable with antibiotics..I started today... Arabella has been really unwell too... she vomited up her tomato based dinner on nana's cream carpet last night...sigh... nana was not impressed - but at least it was on the door rug... so I have given her some Antibiotics too as I think she has tonsilitis too... geeze just what I need 2 days prior to a general anaesthetic... so I have lemon and honey drinks iceblocks, panadol and loz... and some cold combat... so lets hope that it all works... had to go to the shopping centre for it all this am... and got the run around... needed clexane and the chemists (2) did not have it and could only give me one box... so I had to take it and they owe me a box... Ill have to pick it up next week...
    lets hope I feel better tonight... going to try and get some acupuncture tomorrow so I dont have to go on sunday...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh micca! Get some Clements Iron Tonic into u daily, I swear by it :-$