Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1497
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Kismet: hey when is your epu?

Thanks
    Reviews
    kismet... bummer about the slow growing follies..lets hope that they do their stuff... good luck monday...

Sugar... good luck with the hospital appointment... anytime now.. you are like a little ticking baby bomb....lol....

well had my scan and blood test today... not as good as I hoped...
    I have 7 follicles (6 right, 1 left) mostly 10-14mm with 2 at 16,18. my blood results were ok.. E2 1360 (low for me as I usually are around 2500) so I am a little disappointed at the low numbers (Im a 15-20egg gal) and not sure if it is because I have been oversuppressed... but I have another bloodtest and ultrasound on thursday... and EPU monday... prob should be sunday but FS does not do pick ups that day. So I am hoping for a few more to pop up and I hope that these few reflect quality... although my planning mind is already thinking about the next cycle... sure that is so not good... so we will see... I think that I am thinking the glass half empty side of things at the moment...not sure if it is protective but not as anxious anyway... hoping that I get at least 4 mature eggs... which is probably my worst cycle ever...(and not what you want if you are growing blasts) anyway.. had a uber busy day with a 220km return drive to the ultrasound and then a long afternoon at work as I worked through my lunchhour to make up for the morning off...

Still got to book car and pack for brissie...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Micca - you sound like me, I'm a little disappointed in my cycle thus far. Today showed about 5-6 follies out of 9 that are still only between 15-18mm and my oestrogen is 5600 (was 3000) on Friday, lining is 10mm (thickest ever so was a bit concerned about it being too thick?) so another 3 jabs tonight and another bt tomorrow and looks like epu is on Thursday. All a bit slow growing for my liking, but I'm trying to put things into perspective and acknowledge I'm 2 years older than last time so can't expect it to be the same. I don't think the low dose pregnyl is doing the same job as last time and I also think the double dose lucrin has perhaps oversuppressed me. Jabbing is still a biyatch, really farging hurts this time for some reason, not looking forward to clexane that's for sure. I also think I'm trying to prepare myself for a totally crap result and really haven't been into this cycle all that much. Been pretty crook with a cold as well & Evie has too, so pretty over everything atm. I'm glad I don't have to do the travelling you do though, got to hand it to you for that! Hope you have better results Thursday, I will be offline probably until Friday or Saturday as I will be staying at my parents after epu.

Thanks
    Reviews
    kismet... gosh we are both on the same page arent we... lets hope that it all proves us wrong...my biggest worry is my FS likes to go to blast and if I have only a few embryos they may not make it to blast at all...
    the follicles you have sound pretty ok... so you could get about 7 eggs... sounds better than my projected 4..lol...
    Ill be thinking of you on thursday when Im having my dildo scan..lol..
    I hope that you can shake the cold... hate it when that happens...
    goodluck for the bloodtest tomorrow and hope that you trigger tomorrow night...xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi to all you lovely ladies!!

Sugar - How are you gettin on? I hope that by now you have got a date for your inducement... that's if your little one hasn't already decided to take matters into her own hands (so to speak).

Baby - So sorry about your BFN...

Nelle - I hope that everything is going well. YAY for dropping your hour down and for choosing a name for little miss pink... Looking forward to hearing what you've decided when she makes her appearance!

Kismet - WOW oestrogen 5600... for blood test tomorrow and EPU on Thursday. Having spent the week before Easter crook with a cold I so hear you... not fun at all!!

Micca - how's the packing going? for the blood test and US on Thursday showing more than todays one did. 220km return drive - man that's a long way for an US. Will DD be coming with you up here to Brissie or do you have someone looking after her at home?

Hi to everyone else I have missed - I hope that your all well!!!

AFM - I've been having an interesting couple of weeks... My body is so all over the place. After my last post on the 4th -(AF having turned up a couple of days earlier) I continued to have bleeding and clots until Easter Monday. Then nothing... so was thinking yay that's it for this cycle. Blood test from the Thursday before Easter showed that although my Hb was fine my iron levels were a little low. No wonder I was tired however not really surprised with the amount of bleeding I had been having.
    Started taking iron supplements last Thursday and then on Sunday I started bleeding again even bigger clots than the week earlier. So I have seen my FS today and I'm going to be heading back to day surgery... My FS and I both think that the best thing to do is to do another hysteoscope with a D&C. This will give FS an idea of what's happening, will also be able to see if there are any more clots in there. If nothing else it will give me a good clean out. Had a D&C with Lap surgery in August last year - oh well they do say that there can be a better chance of getting UTD in the first 2 or 3mths after one!! Have to make some phone calls tomorrow to find out how much I'm going to be out of pocket. My FS can fit me in on her list on Tuesday next week so I will have to organise getting my night shift off so that if I really aren't feeling up to it I don't have to worry about going to work!!
    I'm keeping my that this is going to be the key and that the next cycle won't have to be cancelled!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Micca - I like that, 'ticking baby bomb'. Im sorry your so disappointed with your scan and bloods , Im still hopeful for you though . I only managed 5 eggs from only one ovary (the other had a cyst and produced nothing) and out of those 5 only 3 were good enough to fertilise, so you get some good quality eggies.

Kismet - Im sorry your not well, hope you feel better soon. for some lovely eggs from EPU on Thursday and that you recover well afterwards .

Blue - the hysteo and D/C cleans you out so to speak so your next cycle can go ahead without any issues, you deserve a good cycle finally!!

I have my hospital appts later this arvo, so .....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls yes I'm still lurking in the back ground but felt it was time to jump on and say hi to everyone there seems to be a lot of newbies welcome and I hope your all traveling well

Micca how exciting starting all over again I hope everything's progressing well for you I know it's a bugger that yr bodies not doing as you planned but I know out of all of us you are doing all the right things do keep on keeping on
    Sugar hi I can't believe your so so close I hope your app went well today xx
    Hello everyone else I will get on my comp and read back to see how yr all going
    Afm well I had two embies transfered on Saturday so I'm in the nutty 2ww wait and I'm hoping some of u will join me soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leanne - welcome back hunny !! Good to have you back with us and yay for being PUPO with twinnies. Sending some good sticky vibes your way !

Kismet - all the best for tomorrow !!

AFM - unfortunately my cervix still not favourable . Induction date has been set for next Thursday (tried for Wednesday, but cause of public holiday they wouldnt do that day).
    OB said no point in trying to induce any earlier as there is a good chance I would end up with a c-section which I really am trying to avoid if possible. So Im hoping I go into labour before then, but if not at least now I know that things will happen then .
    I started drinking raspberry leaf tea today, hoping it might help get things moving!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Sugar for the welcome back I am sorry your app didn't go as planned today I have my fingers crossed that you go into labour very soon I'm going to put my money on Monday being your day!! Let's see what happens but I will be thinking of you

Kismet good luck tomorrow I have everything crossed you get a great haul

Micca how are you going I have been thinking about you and hoping everything is going smoothly

Hello everyone else

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hellllooooo ladies

Thought it was high time I came back to our fantastic single ladies thread. It's been a rough start to the year, with 2 D&Cs after having my little girl in January (placenta accreta) but have now had a couple of months to regroup and am ready to cycle again. AF arrived today 3 days early so had a mad scramble to the clinic to pick up my meds. Start jabbing tomorrow and EPU usually Day 15 for me so early May. Nervous but excited about starting again. I'm going to do CGH testing on any embryos as I couldn't bear to go through another loss. I know there are no guarantees in this endeavour, but I'm minimising my risks where I can I won't get the embryos tested yet but will do another stim cycle in June and hopefully have enough to make the testing more cost effective (yeah right!!)

Sugar - come on little one - your Mummy is waiting patiently for you I hope your little girl greets you before you need to be induced next week

Micca - good luck for your next scan on Thursday and safe travels to Brissie tomorrow. I still don't know how you do it all!!

Leanne - need that straight jacket yet??! I hope the 2WW is treating you well. PUPO with twins. Very exciting!

Nelle - happy to hear that after your scare that everything is going well for you.

Baby - So sorry about your BFN hun. Where to from here?

Kismet - hi - glad you came over to this thread too Your photo of little Evie is gorgous. I hope your EPU is a successful one for you.

41Hope - gosh that must have been terrifying for you to go through what you did at 18 weeks. Happy to hear that your 20 weeks scan was all good I hope it is all plain sailing for you from here on.

BlueAngel71 - hi hun. Sorry to hear you've been having trouble with your cycles. I hope your FS can give you some answers.

Sorry to anyone I've missed. Haven't read back very far.

Lots of babydust to throw around

Wish
    xx
    Last edited by wishmeluck; 18-04-2012 at 23:14.