Closed Thread
Page 111 of 150 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1497
    Thanks
    Reviews
    BFN for me on the blood test, got one in the freezer which I know won't work also, I'm out ... Going to crack a wine now...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Baby - sorry it wasn't your turn this time, next time will be. Enjoy your wine, do anything to make yourself feel a little better.

Micca - I don't understand why you have to be on the lucrin so long, I started mine on day 18 of the pill and when AF arrived had bt to show everything was baseline so was good to go. I'm not liking this cycle one bit, for some reason all the injections (3 of them a day) are bl00dy hurting, seem to be way more sensitive to them now when I never had issues before except for clexane which I'm not looking forward to. Each jab that hurts is making me bitter and twisted that I have to do this bs all over again, can't wait for the cycle to finish tbh. Of coarse it will be worth it if I have a good outcome, I think I'm resenting it bcs I know it will be a phenomonal miracle if I get utd again and I'm trying to prep myself for a neg result, but as I know all too well from past experience I will probably crash and burn in a heap. Haven't felt anything 'happening' until today, my right side is starting to feel tender. Have you started jabbing yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Broom - it could be possible. I belong to a support group for single women doing ivf and our councellor has indicated that some of us have actually used the same donor, funny enough though no-one has openly discussed which donor they used, I would love to know but I think everyone is a bit sensitive to discuss it. I'm pretty sure none of the kids are related to my DD though, none of them look alike at all. One of the girls has found her donor and is in contact with him, I'm thinking about seeing if my donor is open to contact but want to get my cycle out of the way first and really think about it. I would rather be prepared for the fact that they might not want contact in future so I can prepare my DD when it's time for her to ask questions. Have you chosen a known donor or anonymous?

Nelle - sounds like everything is going nicely. You will soon be in the single digits for countdown and boy does that time fly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    kismet... lets hope that all those twinges are goodies and there are some nice follies growing....
    All my long down reg cycles have had me on lucrin for about 14days prior to starting fsh.. seems to be the norm rather than the exception...
    I agree on the needles hurting... have they become more blunt..lol.. Im not looking forward to 5 needles a day...
    I understand about the gearing up for a BFN... I dream of a bfp but like you I know my chances... Im beginning to think about my bfn indulgence already....hmmm is that planning or just too glass half empty... ? or just self protection

baby... big hugs to you......sorry for your bfn..... I hope you can have a little cry and indulge a little in some wine and comfort food or whatever you feel like...

nelle...so glad that everything is going reall good with GD and your pregnancy..thats great...wow to stopping work soon... I remember when you were at seaworld ...it seems like last week

sugar... closer adn closer.... how is the general uncomfortablness of the last few weeks going.? dont worry once bub is delivered you will feel great... I hope that it is going well for you.

ok well a busy day..... had early appointment for the scan and bloodtest. The scan was good everything nice and thin, ovaries good... although one grotty follie... FS was not worried. blood tests were all good... and finally the levels are good... so we are cycling...starting gonalF tonight... GAME ON !!! feeling nervous...all the worries of am I over suppressed? will I get a decent number of follicles? or has the system shut down over the last 2 years.?... I guess the ultrasound on monday will show... Off home tomorrow then back to brissie weds night for my scan on thurs....and staying until transfer...so it is all happening. I had forgotten the anxiety about growing follicles and numbers...but I feel it slowly creeping back to me...
    Better book the flights I guess...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Blue - sorry about your cycle being cancelled hun, hope your ok .

Micca - Yay to cycling !! I remember this time last year I was stimming and wondering about number of follies and quality etc, I really hope you get some lovely eggies and great fert rates when the time comes . Sounds like Brissie will be 'home' for the next few weeks.

Kismet - I hope your cycle is going well and the craziness has settled a bit .

Nelle
    - yay for 26w!! I remember was I so happy to reach the 26-28w mark. Good to hear your both well .

Babyplease - Im so sorry about your BFN hun. Big hugs to you , dont give up on little frostie hun, it could be the one.

AFM - have been off-line for a while, but back now .
    I had my OB appointment on Tuesday and was hoping for an inducement date, but nope, didnt get one, so annoyed . The OB did an internal (which really hurt!) and my cervix wasnt 'favourable' yet. So looking at end of next week as they wont let me go past 40w due to the GD.
    I have been in so much pain and discomfort over the past week or so and Im getting nervous about the size of the baby too (estimated 10p), the only thing that was getting me through was the thought of getting induced around now. My back, hips, pelvis and I have also had carpel tunnel for the past few weeks too, so horrible. Last night I almost thought I was in labour as I had some horrible braxton hicks and pelvic pains. Sorry, Im feeling a bit sorry for myself at the moment......

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sugar - don't apologise. It's all very normal to feel like this at this stage. By the sound of it I will be surprised if you make it to 40 wks. Was surprised you were given an internal, I didn't think they did them anymore unless you were in labour to check how things were progressing, well I never had one anyway. They are usually wrong in estimating the size of a baby, no-one I know has been right. You will be ok. Hopefully your next appointment you will know when the eviction date will be . Yes carpel tunnel sucks, I've had it since I gave birth, usually it goes away when pregnancy is over but I got it afterwards and it's age related apparently. Just another thing to remind me I'm getting old.

Micca - yay for finally starting. Yes those feelings all come flooding back. My scan is tomorrow, wonder how many I've got cooking! Will be surprised if there's more than a few.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kismet: it's so strange how people aren't willing to discuss it but then I'm petrified that one day my kid will end up killing themselves due to being in love with a brother or sister they never knew about, I may sound crazy but seriously how common is ivf these days lmao. I'm really caught up with this idea to because I just lost a friend to suicide last year, it wasn't exactly this reason but relates, really made me think twice about things.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kismet: sorry forgot to mention, don't know if it's been spoken about or what but check out the donor sibling registry online its pretty cool no one has mentioned our chosen donor yet but I have seen donors we considered where families also used them and posted a message.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Broom - I think that's why it's now encouraged to tell donor kids how they were conceived, it is a small world after all. It is so common for donors, not just sperm but eggs too, to be used now so I do believe you have to be mindful of these things. But in reality, alot of people are conceived that are not biologically related to their said fathers, I was told once by one of my FN's that studied genetics, the stats are 1 in 4 so it's not just donor kids that are in the equation if you know what I mean. I've checked that out before but had trouble getting the website working, haven't revisited it.

AFM - well still jabbing, had scan today and some follicles are on the move but not quite ready so another dildo cam for me on Monday, oh joy! not. Hopefully will trigger then. Am a bit nervous cos previous experience has been if I need to stim longer the cycle turns to $hit, when I've become utd before it's been on a shorter cycle so I was hoping to be ready for EPU now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kismet - Im feeling a bit more relaxed about it all now, I shouldnt really complain too much, Ive really enjoyed being pregnant, its just the last couple of weeks I feel like Im falling apart . I have my hospy appoinment tomorrow, so Im hoping for some good news .
    I hope you get some good news from your appt today, your follies are growing nicely for you and you can trigger, not long till EPU for you .