Closed Thread
Page 110 of 150 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1497
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Babyplease - my gosh, your so tiny and had such a big bubs , you did so well carrying such a big bubba !

Kismet - a 4.5 month wait for the PPL ?!! Thats crazy, I so hope that doesnt happen to me!!

Hope - thank goodness you and bubs are ok. Yay for a girl, congrats !!

Gee, lots of baby girls on this thread, we must be due for a blue one soon.

AFM - have an OB appointment tomorrow, Im hoping she will talk more about an induction date for after Easter .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sugar - hope OB agrees with you.

Hope - hate how they speculate what may be wrong without running tests first, what a worry for you, it would have only increased your blood pressure. Congratulations on your pink news

Officially psycho here and have barely started my cycle. I don't recall feeling this nuts ever before, perhaps that was because I did so many back to back cycles previously that I didn't notice I was psycho & thought I was normal
    Went to my Dr today to get a script and the flu needle and just got her to check my b()()bies as I've had some tenderness at various times and my b()()bs are rather lumpy (always have been) but since bfing DD the lumpiness gets a bit harder around certain times of the month. Since I'm over 40 she wants me to have a mammagram and before I start my hormones & if there is a prob not go ahead with it - oh sweet! doesn't leave much time, could only get an appointment for Thurs arvo and AF is suppose to show up that day and I'm suppose to start my fsh. Hopefully nothing to worry about, Doc thinks it's just a hormone thing but wants to be on the safe side. Really don't feel like getting my b()()bs squashed when AF is knocking at the door. Ouch!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hello to all

41hope - Sorry to hear that you have had to spend some time in hospital but really glad that your scan today shows that everything is okay with bubs... Yay for having a girl Sorry that you are still dizzy and vomiting .... Thinking of you!

kismet - for your mammogram on Thursday... will be thinking of you and hope everything is okay!!

sugar - Good luck with the OB appointment tomorrow... for an induction after Easter. Hope your've had more success with getting hold of someone at Centrelink!!!

micca - I hope that everything is going well with the lucrin... Yay!!!! for no premature ovulation. I hope that both you and your DD are feeling better.

baby - I hope that things are going well... sending loads of

To everyone else I hope that your all well and that wherever you are in your cycle thing are good!!!

AFM - Haven't been around for awhile - I've been working and after my last cycle was cancelled I don't really know how I was feeling about everything... So where am I up to now - I guess that the lining really wasn't a lining but a big clot. TMI early on Sunday morning (1am) AF arrived (day 24 of cycle) massive clots and a huge amount of bleeding - up every 30-45mins as it was really heavy bleeding... started to settle down early this morning and now pretty heavy again.
    So had bloods today and will be seeing the FS tomorrow for a scan.... appointment isn't til 1pm and they want me to start my FSH again with the same doses as my previous cycle. So I guess I will be making an early morning visit to FS rooms to pick up some gonal so that I can start injections tomorrow (day 3) - will be a day out of sync with my previous cycle. Oh well better late than never!!!

On the lighter side because I work in healthcare I had a flu vac on Saturday while at work and am now sitting here with a blocked nose and scratchy throat... Good job that I'm not now back at work until Thursday night but had to cancel my dancing lesson for tonight

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kismet - sorry your feeling so psycho, not a good way to feel, especially with a little one to take care of . I really hope the mamagram gives you good news so you can keep going with this cycle.

Blue - I hope AF has settled for you and your appointment went well today, you started injecting today.

AFM - OB appointment went well yesterday , bubs is engaged and ready to go. OB was mean though and wouldnt discuss the induction, said she will talk to me about it next week instead, was so hoping to get a date out of her, ohh well.
    I had the car seat installed today, it looks so cute and cozy .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sugar - really glad bub is engaged... pity OB wouldn't discuss induction so that you would have some idea of what was happening before Easter. Yay!!! on having the car seat installed

I hope that everyone else is well!!!

AFM
    - AF hasn't really settled down at all, still bleeding and passing clots Scan indicated that lining was still around 11mm thick, (16mm on the 24th) however from another angle it looked like the lining was closer to 17mm but FS did say that it looked like there was quite a bit of clot still left there!
    Bloods from Monday E2 had come down to 145 so looks like it was a short LP of maybe 7-8 days if I was lucky (insert sarcasm here).
    So FS not keen on doing anything this cycle... Am disappointed with myself that I didn't try to make an appointment for the morning to see if the 'lining/clotting' is going - would love to know, if for nothing other than my piece of mind!!! And the off chance that FS could change her mind about no cycle this time round if things are looking better.

Thanks
    Reviews
    kismet... how is the pycho chic going??? it is amazing how some cycles are different to others... I have been not too bad so far... but Ive only had 9 days of lucrin.. so it might be a different story in 5 days..lol.. I find it hard though not to get really ticked off at DD when she does stuff when I am on the lucrin..lol. How was the boob squeeze? sure it was ok.

blue... sorry to hear that your cycle is cancelled... but it sounds like a pretty good reason... certainly if AF is weird and you are having clots then the lining is probably not in an optimal state for implantation. I would go and get some acupuncture if you are not already... and get that to help regulate you periods. some chinese medicine can help too... I can sympathise with you after suffereing 3 cancelled cycles.

baby....hope you are going well... far out with such a big baby you must have looked like you swallowed a very big basketball...lol

Sugar... not long to go...I cant believe how close it is now. I found that once the car seat was installed it all became suddenly real.. and I could not stop looking at it..lol.. lets hope that things progress well over the next few weeks.. my only advice is limit visitors at home to an hour or 2 an afternoon.. otherwise you will get nothing done, be breastfeeding infront of them and never get that ellusive nana nap...

... great to hear from you..wow 20 weeks... Im glad that it all turned out ok at the hospital.. very scary for you.. I hope that you are able to relax and enjoy the pregnancy a bit more.

well I made it to brissie... had a good flight and drive with DD. called into FS and picked up drugs to replace the ones I used last cancelled cycle... $1000 later.. eeekkk.... booked uss for wed at a nice hour so now it is just enjoying the heat (not really..lol) going for a few walks, swimming and might do some retail therapy in the easter sales tomorrow... need boring things like new curtains...lol.
    so I continue on the crazy lucrin train... start saizen monday.. and if all goes well inject thursday. just got to book flights home now...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Micca - gee it sounds like you are on the lucrin for ages, would be costing you a nice wod of cash. I've saved $50 a box by getting it from a chemist outlet and I usually need 2 boxes as I'm on double dose (last cycle only used 3 shots from the 2nd box, what a waste). I started fsh and pregnyl boost last night, AF rocked up a couple days early so couldn't get mammogram done. My psychoness is still hanging around, yes my patience with DD is being tested as she's starting to assert her own independance and not wanting to do what mummy tells her.

Got to go, Evie has just woken up startled and upset.

Thanks
    Reviews
    kismet...yep I certainly feel like Im on the lucrin for ever... I go through 2 vials as well as FS has me on double dose for 14 days then reduces dose. I had some left over from my cancelled cycle and I was lucky enough to be given some as well... so at least I have only needed to buy one vial instead of 2.
    wooohooo for stimming....wow you will be in the 2ww before you know it.... gosh I feel like i have been waiting for ever to start stimming...everyone has got organised and started so far ahead of me when originally I was first at the starting line..lol... its classic tortise and the hare...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies glad to see you all cycling and for some having some physcho moments - gotta love side effects!!!

All these little pink babies yes it is indeed time for a blue baby..... Whose turn next.... My fibers are crossed for you all!!

AFM - I'm now 26 weeks and things are going along smoothly for a change!! Lol. GD is stable, heart murmur although severe is quite innocent and my iron levels are only slightly low everything else is as it should be.... THANKYOU GOD!!!!!
    I've just been relaxing... I've reduced my work hours to 2 nights a week and only plan to work for another 6ish weeks. Might not last that long as miss bump has had a bit of a growth spurt and I'm not sure how long I'll fit behind the steering wheel lol!!!! And I have chosen a name for miss bump too!!! Keeping it a secret til delivery day though!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, my partner and I chose our donor recently and I just stumbled upon this thread and there being so many pages so improbably repeating this but anyway lol has it occurred that some of us probably have the same donor?