Closed Thread
Page 11 of 150 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi wishmeluck,

All went well today and I have been on the couch this arvo(I fell asleep as I was awake at 3am this morning) now I have had some pineapple and kiwi fruit which I have read is good for you so I'm trying everything this time

How are you feeling today? When is your egg collection??
    Cheers
    Leanne

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, nice to see this thread revived.

Leanne - glad to hear your FET went well today sweets, rest up for the next couple of days, sending you some stay sticky embie vibes ! I also took vitamin D as I heard that helps with implantation too.
    If you want to do a signature, go to your user control panel and scroll down to your settings, you will see an edit/create signature, just select that and create one.

Wish - good luck with your scan and BT tomorrow, are crossed for you sweets.
    Last edited by SugarBerry; 18-08-2011 at 17:44.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

Leannep - great to hear your transfer went well and you're taking it easy reclining on the couch. Absolutely no harm in eating the pineapple and kiwi fruit. I'd run naked down my street if it helped! Thanks for the run down on your history. OMG, I'm such a novice! This is definitely your time. Sending sticky babydust your way

Sugarberry - soooooo happpy about the BT confirmation of your pregnancy. I can imagine you'll be anxious after last time but two from two is a brilliant result. Your body obviously wants to have a baby!!! Wishing you smooth sailing for the next 8.5 months

AFM: I'm just holding my breath until my ultrasound and blood tests tomorrow. I really want to hear my estrogen has gone up after the cyst has gone and that my follies have rallied accordingly. I don't know what I'll do if my FS recommends cancelling. Would like to go ahead anyway, as some women have gotten pregnant with low estrogen. After all, they can't tell if I have 4 crap eggs and 1 golden one can they? Maybe that's why my estrogen is low. Clutching at straws I know, but just so conscious of time slipping by and my limited egg supply. I'll let you both know how I get on tomorrow

Have a great Friday!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls
    Thanks for the babydust and good wishes
    Sugarberry I am so excited for you I am looking forward to sharing your journey
    Wishmeluck i have everything crossed for you for tomorrow and hoping that everything goes well just remember they know what they are doing ask them lots of questions and listen to what they say as they are experts keep us posted and I can't wait to here how you go.
    Cheers Leanne

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi wishmeluck

What time today is your app?? I can imagine your excited/ nervous?? How u feeling?? I will be thinking of you and checking in lots today to see if you are in? Fingers crossed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Leannep

Thank you for your lucky vibes I'm waiting for the clinic to open. I wk full time and haven't told work so pretty much need to be early on the list. I'll let you know how the u/s goes in about an hour

I hope you have another day on the couch with your feet up!! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Update! Well not really sure what to make of my folli sizes. I'm thrilled I've responded at all but these results don't make much sense to me? I now have 1 x 20, 1 x 19, 2 x 16, 1 x 13 and 1 x 10. What happened to the 2 x 20 mm from Wed? Are these the 19 and 20 from today that stopped growing? Does orgalutron do this? Waiting for bloods around 2pm which fingers crossed will show increased estrogen. Though I know orgalutran lowers it!! Arghhhh

Any advice?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wish - Im glad your scan went, although it has left you confused. Is it possible they measured the two larger ones incorrectly at your previous scan? Im no expert, but I dont think you want them to get too much bigger than the others too quickly otherwise you will ovulate too soon and then you wont be able to go in for EPU (or those eggies wont be any good). I think your follies are doing really well and if your estrogen is now behaving you should be booked in for EPU within the next few days I would think.
    for some good results from your BT.

Thanks ladies for your well wishes! Im wrapped, completely happy and feel very lucky. I had a 2nd BT today and my levels have risen to HCG 3914 at 19dpo, so all going well so far . I have a scan booked for 1st Sept, so hanging out for that!

Leanne - I hope your doing well

Thanks
    Reviews
    YAY!!! estrogen finally kicked in 2600!! Another blood test tomorrow - pick up likely Monday

Sugarberry - great increase! So happy for you.

Leannep - hope you're feeling well and happy.

Enjoy your weekend!

Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi wish that's great epu Monday yahoo you need to rest up over the weekend and look after yourself!! Sometimes I find the results very confusing but if your fs and fn are happy go with it do you have a few days off after egg pick up? Not sure about everyone else but I normally take a couple oaf days off sugarberry do you??
    I have now had two days on the couch which has been very nice I don't think I have ever sat still for that long
    Have a wonderful weekend girls