Closed Thread
Page 108 of 150 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1497
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies, epu today, very sore tummy , but had a lovely sleep all day.
    20 eggs.. So fingers crossed good news tommorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Baby........woohoo on 20 eggs... amazing effort... you rest up well.... cant wait for the fert report tomorrow.... this cycle sounds like it is a goodie...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Baby - 20 eggs is fantastic so happy for you!!!

AFM - saw OB yesterday and they are very happy with bumps fluid levels. Endocrinologist adjusted my insulin slightly and as of tomorrow I have to have morning insulin too!!! Oh well still only 2 needles a day could be worse!!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend. In Launceston at the moment it is sooooo cold going to be 4 overnight!!! And it's not even winter!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nelle - 4 degrees? Oh i couldnt take that! U may of gotten preggo naturally but welcome to the injection side of things !

Sugarb- finally got on a computer and saw you ticker 35 weeks! Wow not long to go and will be the first baby born on this thread , other than Wish's little sleeping princess

Asm Just had that dreaded call from scientist out of 20 eggs, 16 were mature, and 16 were fertilized over night ☺ which is a bit of a surprise. Now to enjoy my Saturday which is ruled by Colorado protocol of pills, pills and more pills
    Last edited by baby please; 24-03-2012 at 08:47.

Thanks
    Reviews
    baby,,,, that is a great fertilisation report... Id be very happy.. cant wait to hear how they all grow... enjoy the weekend.

nelle... glad it is all going well with bubs... bummer about the morning insulin...
    Its cold here too.... it was 3deg this morning when I woke up and very cold yesterday....brrrrrrrr got the heater on today

Thanks
    Reviews
    baby - Firstly... congrats on the number of eggs and also on all those fertilised. Here's hoping they grow well so you can have "the pick of the litter" so to speak. Enjoy your weekend!!

nelle - Yay!! on bumps fluid levels.... Boo!! on the morning insulin though. But am sure you are prepared to do whatever you have to... to ensure the safe arrival of a healthy baby.

AFM - Bloods on Wednesday were good... E2 900! Not bad for two follies. So everything was looking good on Wednesday afternoon, not so good on Wednesday night. (TMI warning) Had my usual dancing lessons after a lovely dinner with a friend from dancing, then with 20mins of my last lesson to go I had the sensation of needing to go the toilet (actually felt like I was wetting myself ). So off I went to the bathroom only to find that I had started bleeding again... large amounts of fresh blood and lots of clots
    Fresh blood stopped late Thursday night (working nightshifts) then it was like the end of AF.... In the back of my mind I'm saying YAY!! Shouldn't be a problem to going ahead this month. However at 4 this morning (another nightshift) had the same old urge as Wednesday night with exactly the same results!!!

So had my scan this morning - follies measuring 18 and 19mm... Good sizes, aye.
    However with all that fresh blood and clots my lining was still measuring 16 -17mm. Not sure what's going on there however FS said that unfortunately the scan isn't able to determine whether it is actually the lining or a big clot....
    Had to make a choice this morning - do I use up my expensive American sperm and possibly have an unstable lining that over the next week just keeps disintergrating OR cancel this cycle and have full on monitoring bloods and scans from day 1.
    So although I ache from both sides of my lower abdo and feel extremely bloated I have decided in consultation with my FS to cancel this cycle.
    I mean seriously.... how can you have a pretty heavy AF for 10 days then large clots and fresh bleeding on and off for the next 3-4 days lining to still be growing to the extent that even with all the bleeding the lining is slightly thicker.. Don't get me wrong I understand that the lining has to be there for the egg to implant into but does it have to keep shedding like it is!!!
    Looks like the middle of April will be my time to start again. With more monitoring - bloods and early scans to see what my lining is doing from the start!!!

At least we (my FS and I) know that I can produce follies!!!! and that the Gonal-f with Metformin without the Clomid seems to work for me!!!
    Last edited by BlueAngel71; 24-03-2012 at 12:06.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Blue - so sorry your cycle was cancelled but sounds like you made the right decision, it just didn't sound good. Would this be from the endo? I was thinking your lining was too thick for transfer, I have read loads of times that it's not good for the lining to be too thick. What was your last AF like, was it light? could be a build up from previous cycle perhaps? Would be sort of like planting new grass on old grass iykwim. Such a bummer though .

Micca - I will be starting lucrin Thursday next week. Can't believe it's coming around so quick.

Nelle - I've taken metformin for over a month now, it's for my pcos which causes insulin resistance, I don't need insulin at the moment, my FS prefers his pcos patients to be on it when ttc. I got GD when I was pregnant and ended up on insulin twice daily towards the end of my pregnancy bcs DD's hormones were creating high insulin levels in me, the diet I was on wasn't doing anything to change it. When I found out I had it I asked about taking meformin and they said it's not the safest to take during pregnancy.

Baby Please - eggsellent result ! you should get some good embryos out of that. Was thinking you could have over stimmed but glad you didn't.

Sorry I've missed anyone, hope you are all having a great weekend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kismet - bummer that the meds are making you feel so horrible . Not long till you start jabbing.

Nelle - great news about your fluid levels, such a relief for you . So cute about the kicks, I love feeling my bubs move, I think Im really going to miss being pregnant.

Micca - I havent done anything about the PPL yet, was hoping to have it all done by now, but work has been so busy over the past few weeks, just didnt have the brain power to think about much else. I have a while before I need the PPL to kick in as I have 6 weeks annual leave and 20 weeks mat leave (half pay) from work to get through first. But I do want to sort it before bubs arrives.
    I hope you get some good news from the assessor soon .

Babyplease - well done on your 20 egg haul and 16 fertlising !! When is transfer?

Blue - Im so sorry hun . It was all looking so promising for you, but you did make the right decision (as upsetting as it is). I really hope your next cycle is the one, it does seem like your on the right drugs now, so .

AFM - offically started my mat leave today ! I was supposed to finish work on Thursday, but had to work on Friday as there is just so much going on, so glad to finish up finally.
    Ive been having some bad lower back pain and also pain around my pelvis, its getting really hard to walk now. Had to do the GBS swab today, yuk .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sugar- yah mat leave woo hoo, what is a gbh swab dare I ask ☺??

I left wrk 5 weeks b4 DS was born, I thought my back was going to break, I started out at 45 kgs and had a whopping 10.5 pounder !!

It hurts the body lol

Enjoy a rest sugar

Afm-11 googs going strong, , they should be at 8 divide and had a couple at 10, lots at 8 and 7 so happy so far. Anyone have thoughts on Acunpunture before and after transfer which will be Wednesday. Am injecting HCG tonight Ekkk apparently it is preg women urine? Eww

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am officially PUPO with two wonderful perfect full Blastys ( which I have never had before!) also one or two for the freezer ☺ never had that either. Good day today