Closed Thread
Page 105 of 150 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1497
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Leanne - good that your starting again hun .

Micca - that completely SUX that your cycle was cancelled again ! Not good about the flooding either, hope the insurance company doesnt stuff you around too much.

Nelle - enjoy your U/S tomorrow, you find out the colour.

Blue - hope you find out why AF hasnt shown this month.

AFM - so tired at the moment, think being a little naughty with my diet over the weekend hasnt helped, my levels were over a couple of times, so must be good this week, dont want to go on insulin if I can help it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sugar berry - my ultrasound is next week but I will keep you posted!! My GD not so good reckon I will end up on day time insulin soon to go with my long acting overnight insulin. It's not so bad giving yourself injections if you end up on insulin the first one is the worse!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies
    Apologies in advance.... Me post.
    Okay, so I had a ?bleed on Tuesday, woke up on Tuesday morning and found that I (TMI) was going to have to change my linen etc.. So had Day 1 bloods - since Tuesday now further bleeding
    Got the results from my blood test this morning and have only just spoken to my FS (in the last hour) Blood results E2 1260, progesterone 1.7 and LH 6. Really confused as my E2 has never been that high even when I was on Clomid and gonal-f. Looks like I haven't really started my cycle and that bleed that I had was definitely not day 1 bloods.
    So am heading off for more bloods tomorrow morning after my night shift to see if we can see what's happening... so if we don't count bleeding on Tuesday am currently day 43 today

Oh well will let you know how I get on but better head off to work or I'll be late.

Hope you are all keeping well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Nelle - bummer about GD, but not much we can do about it when it comes from bubba, it's nothing you've done, stupid hormones have a lot to answer for! You can do all the right things and still get weird insulin levels. I was fine as soon as dd was born, (I pricked my finger a couple times to make sure) and she had to be monitored 1st 24 hrs bcs of it but all was well.

Blue - that sounds confusing, hope it's all worked out soon so you can get the ball rolling.

Thanks
    Reviews
    sugar..... lol..it is hard to be so good with your diet all the time.. hang in there... sugar free lollies??

nelle.... sounds like you are having a bit of a hard time with it all... lets hope that you have a fabulous uss next week and your sugars behave themselves xx

blue.
    .. sorry about all of the cycle problems... gosh those results sound like you ovulated and have a slow resolving corpus luteum... or a cyst which is responsable for the oestrogen... similar to what Ive had the last few cycles that were cancelled... my RE put me on the pill for a month and it did settle it...although I used a low dose pill and I think I ovulated through it which caused my present problems....

hi to everyone else

well Im having a slob day with comfort food...so tired after work and ongoing sleep deprivaton... I found out last night that my cycle is delayed again.. due to the FS going away on holiday for easter and does not want anyone stimming.... sigh...this is after he told me the protocol on monday and I spent the week rearrranging all my work days and appointments..sigh... so here we go again ...... so frustrating as Ive been trying to cycle since jan...
    at least I have now had 6months of acupuncture, DHEA, melatonin and my vitmains... lets hope that my eggies are as good as they can be...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Micca -thats harsh, I go to a, clinic where there is only one doctor and we work around his holidays, but more about that ina moment its a ridiculous slow process

Blue- that sounds xrazy, surely that was af? My last one was 24 hrs of the heaviest I have ever seen-then nothing.

Afm- just picked up meds for 3rd and final cycle, if it wasnt my last cycle I would change clinics in a heatbeat

They have had 2 months to do my treatment plan and just didn't do it until last hour and me in tears

Thanks
    Reviews
    baby... yeah that is such a bummer about my cycle delayed... but the guy is a legend..works 7 days a week 12hr a day... so Ive gotta give him some time off.... lol.
    Sounds like we will be cycling together... I start stimming on about april 12th..
    Good luck for your cycle... 3rd times the charm I reckon...worked for me....
    are you doing a long down reg or an antagonist...??

Kismet...when does your cycle start....

well about to book flights... sperm is safely in lab in QFG... more bills to pay... storage... Ive eaten chocolate and M&Ms today...lol... and am about to have brownie and icecream for desert..lol... I also managed a 30min power nap this arvo.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Micca - am waiting for AF to show up to start pill as I haven't been on it since ttc Evie and as expected just bcs I want it to arrive it hasn't, I've had "symptoms" for over a week now, but the way my mood & boobs are at the moment should be any day. Sperm has arrived at my clinic, so that's a start I guess. I'm jealous of all your comfort food..I'm trying to steer clear of it, very hard when pmsing but gaining far too much weight & not at all comfortable with it.

Babyplease - lucky last! My DD was going to be my last cycle as i couldn't get anymore sperm. Such a bummer your clinic has stuffed you around, my clinic is a bit like that too, so frustrating, you practically have to tell them how to do it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    Everyone must have had a busy couple of days - it looks quiet on here.

Micca - How are you getting on with your insurance claim? Yay!! for the power nap.... I hope that you were able to get your flights booked.

Baby - Surprises me that you can go to an FS (an expert!!!), paying lots of money to see them and they haven't got a treatment plan done. Mine doesn't really have a treatment plan at this point... I'm causing too many problems with my cycles and all the other issues that I have.

AFM - So after my blood results on Tuesday with my E2 being so high I had my blood on Friday and my E2 had come down to 500!!!! - that's down 760 in 3-4 days, my LH and progesterone were apparently in the same ranges that they had been on previous bloods. So am going to head in for some more bloods on Tuesday and FS said that regardless of whether I have had an actual bleed by then.
    Worked on Friday night and then on Saturday AF turned up properly (TMI - I have even had small clots, which I usually do have). Which means that when I have my bloods on Tuesday I will be D4 so hopefully things will be all okay on the hormone front so that I can go ahead this cycle and maybe even use the sperm that has been freezing away since Oct - otherwise I'm going to have to start paying for storage!!!
    That's I guess that's what happens when you have cycles that have been up to 45 and 60days.

Good luck to everyone wherever you are in your cycles!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Blue-after donating so much of your blood, its a wonder u have any left for af at all
    I hate all the blood tests.

Afm- lucky I pushed to get my meds before the long weekend here, af arrived 2 days early, clearly ready to get this last cycle over with, I am still terrified of injecting, but have to do it this morning when I get home from nightshift yuk