Closed Thread
Page 104 of 150 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1497
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Leanne - Im so sorry hun, Im shattered for you, massive hugs to you . Its a good sign that some implantation occured (though Im sure that doesnt make you feel any better), the next embie is the sticky one .

BlueAngel - I hope AF has arrived, this is the cycle.

Nelle - I am really excited, cant believe Im getting so close ! Im sorry about the GD, we can suffer through that together.

Micca - I laughed when the OB said she has long legs, Im only about 5foot5, so Im happy for her to have some lovely long stems . I already have way to many clothes, most are 000 and 00's, will have to change her 5 times a day so she can wear everything ! My cousin had a baby girl July last year and has been very generous with the hand me downs, plus Ive gone a bit crazy at the shops.
    Great news that the sperm are on their way! Glad to hear your procedures went well, your BT's and scan go well on Sunday. I hope your house doesnt flood, how yuk to have to come home to that!

Kismet.

AFM - so glad its FRIDAY!! I only have 2 and half more weeks of work, cant wait to finish up !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well that's it!!! AF was just being a witch and teasing me.... she's still nowhere to be seen Oh well, good thing that I had to work today and am going back there tomorrow. Will keep my mind off the witch sending out false alarms and not turning up!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    blue... hate those teasing AFs... lets hope it arrives in full force in the next day..keep those white undies on...

well sperm is SHIPPED ..!!! yay yay yay its sitting in memphis and should be in brisbane by tuesday..woohoo....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sugar that the best news that it's still a girl how bad that one can measure her so wrong?? I can't believe you only have 2 1/2 weeks of work left I remember when you start

Micca yahoo on the sperm being on it's way yahoo

Blueangle af is such a cow!!! I hope she arrives very soon!!!!!

Kismet here's hoping the expensive drugs do there job I'm using filagrastim on my cycles and it's about $1400 per round??? What tha do they think we are made of money???

Nelle how are you going with the gd?? I think it will be something I get if I ever get preggers

Afm I start the pill but it's going to be a long process so I'm just keeping myself busy have about 15 for dinner tonight but the weather is crap so that's not good at all oh well off to the shop now have a gr8 weekend anodyne take care!!
    Oh micca when are you home? I hope it's high and dry

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies... I hope that you are all well! How are you all getting on?
    Micca - Yay for the sperm being on it's way!!!! So glad that it should be here by Tuesday. I really hope that your home safe and that your not affected by the flooding.

Leannep - Hope the dinner went well. I think that I would be lucky if my little apartment could fit 15 in it - can't imagine having to cook for that many people... I've been on my own for so long I have trouble when my parents arrive managing portions for 3 instead of 1.

AFM -Still waiting for AF (day 39) to arrive but as tomorrow's Monday I can contact my FS and see if I can start provera or at least find out what she suggests.

Thanks
    Reviews
    bl00dy hell you would not read about it.... my ivf cycle has been cancelled AGAIN...(number 3 cancel) the blood test came back with my oestrogen levels at 460... and my FS is not happy for me to cycle..(due to a grotty corpus luteum in his words) .%^&# unbelievable ... at least I have not paid for the cycle that is a bonus... but already taken 3 x saizen and a luveris... ($500 worth) bummer.... In a way I love my FS as he is so wanting to get me pregnant rather than take the $$ for a cycle... compared to my last clinic that cycled me with an estrogen at 800 and a cyst...which lead to a bfn and OHSS...

so the new plan is to go onto the ocp for 3 weeks then start cycling again...which will put my new ER date at around April 10th (3 weeks later) .... and of course need more time off work for these dates... but it may work for the best with more time off and less time travelling too and from...less stress.... more time for vitamins to work... but I just cant believe it... I think he was surprised as well as the ultrasound was good too...he saw nothing to cause this and I had an ultrasound a few days prior which was perfect... so frustrating... so we wait again and again and again....
    Oh and of course the sperm would have arrived perfectly with the clinic shipment and saved me $600...(after I stressed bigtime about it getting here on time) but I have to think of the big picture and how much it saved me by delaying the cycle...and to get it right the first time..!!!.

so that is my drama... next step is to fix the logistics of work time off and book flights as it is over easter.... no freq flyer points flights available and flights are really pricey... will have to sort it out soon...

Oh and we have just had huge rain with flooding... my kitchen now has a floating wooden floor..literally with water all under the floor. and my hallway carpets flooded as well... so I also have to sort out the insurance claim... it really all happens at once.

Thanks
    Reviews
    bl00dy hell you would not read about it.... my ivf cycle has been cancelled AGAIN...(number 3 cancel) the blood test came back with my oestrogen levels at 460... and my FS is not happy for me to cycle..(due to a grotty corpus luteum in his words) .%^&# unbelievable ... at least I have not paid for the cycle that is a bonus... but already taken 3 x saizen and a luveris... ($500 worth) bummer.... In a way I love my FS as he is so wanting to get me pregnant rather than take the $$ for a cycle... compared to my last clinic that cycled me with an estrogen at 800 and a cyst...which lead to a bfn and OHSS...

so the new plan is to go onto the ocp for 3 weeks then start cycling again...which will put my new ER date at around April 10th (3 weeks later) .... and of course need more time off work for these dates... but it may work for the best with more time off and less time travelling too and from...less stress.... more time for vitamins to work... but I just cant believe it... I think he was surprised as well as the ultrasound was good too...he saw nothing to cause this and I had an ultrasound a few days prior which was perfect... so frustrating... so we wait again and again and again....
    Oh and of course the sperm would have arrived perfectly with the clinic shipment and saved me $600...(after I stressed bigtime about it getting here on time) but I have to think of the big picture and how much it saved me by delaying the cycle...and to get it right the first time..!!!.

so that is my drama... next step is to fix the logistics of work time off and book flights as it is over easter.... no freq flyer points flights available and flights are really pricey... will have to sort it out soon...

Oh and we have just had huge rain with flooding... my kitchen now has a floating wooden floor..literally with water all under the floor. and my hallway carpets flooded as well... so I also have to sort out the insurance claim... it really all happens at once.

Thanks
    Reviews
    micca - sorry to hear your cycle has been cancelled at least your sperm arrived safely. my fingers are crossed for next time!!!

AFM - my diabetes test actually came back negative but the endocronologist still has me on long acting insulin before bed. i have to go and see diabetes nurse some stage this week and im sure she will put me on insulin with my main meals as well. have been really tired past couple of days and my heart has been racing heaps which is put down to the stress on my heart from being pregnant. Bella is also sick and crotchety too!!!

on the upside my next ultrasound is next wednesday and i pray that i will walk away with some more great pics of bub and knowing what im having!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Micca - #%@*! is all I can say.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Micca - So sorry that your cycle has been cancelled...You must be so frustrated What we have to go through just to get those things that we desire most in life!!

I'm heading off for a blood test tin the morning as day 40 and still no AF... So FS wants to check and see what is going on with my hormones!!! probably up the **** but tomorrow's bloods will be interesting