Closed Thread
Page 101 of 150 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1497
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    leanne.... yay for pupo.. lets hope that this is your time and in 2 weeks we have some happy news... cheering for the embies...

Sugar... bummer on the dog making all the noise... poor thing I hope that you get a better sleep tonight...

well I remain sleep deprived... very hard to catch up on sleep when you are alone and share a room with DD..... I feel like I have been doing nightshifts for a long time... but my mission next days off is to have catch up naps... we will see..... gosh not long until I finish the ocp... only 3 more days to go..wowwee...zowee... this time next week I will be thinking about heading up to brissie.. gosh the time is really flying...much quicker than it did pre DD... the cycle costs will be pretty steep with all the extra hormones... and the sperm has yet to be shipped...although I keep forgetting that it is only monday morning in the usa...so hoping it is sent in the next few days...

anyway looking forward to bed tonight.. lots of thunderstorms and cool weather always good for sleeping... and another work day...xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI ladies just a quick one tonight.... Tomorrow is our 18-20 week ultrasound and I'm SOOOOO excited!!! Hopefully will find out the sex of my baby!! But then again it would be just my luck to have a shy baby who won't show themselves and I'll still be guessing til the next us lol. My family and friends have laid their bets and it's a pretty even spread but I still say I'm having a boy but either way not fussed if it's another girl then I will just have to go back for no 3!! Haven't told my mum yet I think she'd move out and leave us!!! Did I say I was excited!!! US is at 10.30am so will post something about lunchtimeish to let you all know.

Hope everyone is well!! Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Belle how exciting I can't believe you are 20 weeks already. I can't wait to hear what yr having have a good day

Hi to everyone else I hope yr all well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Micca - gee its not long till your in Brissie, very exciting .

Leanne - how are you going? I hope your little embie is nice and snuggled .

Nelle - I hope your scan went well today, cant wait to find out the colour !!

AFM - still not recovered from my sleepless night, booooo . Had another ante-natal class last night which I really enjoyed, my mum came with and she enjoyed it too, only 2 classes to go .

Thanks
    Reviews
    After all yesterday's excitement I have nothing to report cause I still don't know!!!!!! So frustrated with my bubba - all he/she did was layback legs crossed and waved to mummy would not move at all so needless to say we didn't get the right pics either so we have to go back in three weeks!!! Also the placenta is a bit low so something else we will have to keep our eye on!!

Hope everyone is well.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh nelle what a bugger three weeks it will happen for sure

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarBerry View Post
    Micca - gee its not long till your in Brissie, very exciting .

Leanne - how are you going? I hope your little embie is nice and snuggled .

Nelle - I hope your scan went well today, cant wait to find out the colour !!

AFM - still not recovered from my sleepless night, booooo . Had another ante-natal class last night which I really enjoyed, my mum came with and she enjoyed it too, only 2 classes to go .
    Omg sugar I can't believe your doing yr classes it seems like only yesterday you got your positive how are u going with choosing names?? Sorry I only see everyone's signatures when I'm on the real bh site as apposed to my phone that's why I'm spinning out that yr 31 weeks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leannep - thanks here's hoping, was all worked up then nothing!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nelle - oh naughty bubba being so cheeky, hopefully he/she will be nicer next time and let you have a peak . Main thing is that everything looked nice and healthy on the scan .

Leanne - I know, some days I cant believe how far along I am, will be 32w on Sunday! I only have about 19 working days left until I go on mat leave!
    I think I have chosen a name, Im not telling anyone what it is until we get to meet her . I have found choosing a girls name hard as there are a few that I really love, I had a boys name picked out that I loved, but have really struggled with the girls name, but I think Im all set - although knowing me I will change my mind again .
    How are you going, did you have one or two embies put back in?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Nomenclature - 'single mum' vs. 'mum' vs. 'it's none of your business'.

Hi ladies,

Wow, you're all so brave and persistent! I am truly inspired, and wish you all the very best in your quest for motherhood. Who knew it'd be this tricky, right?!

I'm wondering what those gals who are not currently in a relationship are 'naming' their choice. My friend (who has her blood test today - so excited for her!!! Hang in there little dude!! ), and I have decided that we reject the term 'single mother'. Not only does it have a negative connotation (though it certainly should not), but it implies that we are 'lacking' something. Like being classified as 'socially infertile' (yep, that is how i'm classified).

I figure, I would LOVE to have a husband/partner, but I am still a whole person without one. I would also love to have a smaller ****, a smaller mortgage and a better singing voice. However, I am still a complete person without these things, and will go on being a complete person with the **** that I have.

So, with that said (and I'm curious to know your thoughts), I had my first US after using Syneral yesterday. All good! Though the clinic LOST my HIV and chickenpox test results! They 'found' the chickenpox results with the pathologist, but I had to get a new HIV test. And I've done two donor inseminations already before it was noticed that it was missing! Yikes! Anyway, all good. I'm taking Syneral for the next week and a bit, along with injections. Looking forward to the pointing end of the procedure, and trying not to get too excited...

Take care gals. Take those naps, put ear plugs in to block out the barking dogs, and keep those fingers crossed!

McHenry.