Closed Thread
Page 10 of 150 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    WishingHoping, I am so very sorry to hear what you've been going through. Nothing I say is going to make your situation better, but I hope you find some comfort in knowing that many of us are thinking about you and wishing so much more for you than what you have going on at the moment. You deserve so much more than the hand you've been dealt. I'll keep this short but hope to see you on BH with your own good news in the not too distant future. I'll be keeping my eye out for you In the meantime, take good care of you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wishing - I posted on the July thread, but just wanted to send you some more . Such a horrible time for you, I really hope your mother recovers. Take care of yourself, and you will find that wonderful egg donor sweets .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Sugarberry!!! How did your scan go? I've been keeping my fingers crossed that your little folli has been fattening up and some others may also have decided to play ball. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Wish - scan was disapointing, no ovulation happening yet, another BT tomorrow, so hope my body gets it together soon, want to have this FET!! Hows things with you, August isnt too far off now, only one week to go!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Sugarberry

Well bugger. I was hoping things were moving along for you. I think I read somewhere that being around babies and holding babies stimulates your ovaries. Do you know anyone with a baby they can lend you??! for your blood tests tomorrow. Hoping that it shows you're about to ovulate and your FET can take place real soon.

AFM I'm counting down the days til I start jabbing. I think that's when it will really start to feel like it's all happening. I have been compulsively checking my Period Tracker on my iPhone and counting down the days til my next period is due. Thankfully, I'm heading off to Melbourne on Friday night for 4 days so that should break up the wait a little. The day after I get back will be my appt with the Clinic and then 5ish days after that, I should be ready to inject away!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Wish - nope, still no news from me, starting to think I may not ov this month. Another scan tomorrow.

August is so close, its getting exciting for you, cant wait till you start sweets. Have fun in Melbourne, I hope we give you some better weather than we are having at the moment, its cold and wet - yuk!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies it looks like it's been a while since anyone has been on here but I am excited who's still around?? I think that I have seen a couple of you on other threads but is great one just for us single girls I hope you are all doing well!!
    I am going in for a fet tomorrow so I'm hoping this one will work fingers crossed xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Leannep , glad you found this thread. I started it because I saw a few of us around but really think we have some of our own unique hurdles to overcome. All the very best for your FET tomorrow. I can't see a signature for you so not sure what your history is. Not that it matters much, we're all here for the same thing Anyway, lots of to you and I hope your journey with IVf is a short one.

AFM, yes you've probably seen me on a couple of other threads. I've had a bit of a roller coaster of a week. This is my first ever IVF cycle, so a steep learning curve. Although my follicles seem to be growing okay, I have 5 now which for my AMH is probably good, but my estrogen remains lower than they would hope. Strangely enough the cyst that was 2.5 cm on Monday has now disappeared so they're hoping the follicles will now have time to get all the goodies that I'm injecting without them being stolen by the cyst. I have 2 x 20 mm, 3 x 14 mm and 1 x 10mm but it looks like I'll have to forfeit the 20mm follicles in the hope that the other 4 have a chance to mature properly. As my estrogen levels were so low, my FS doesn't believe there will be any quality eggs in the two larger ones. It's so hard going on a wing and a prayer, but there you go. I have to trust that she knows what she's doing and be grateful that they didn't cancel the cycle earlier in the week which is what they were originally thinking. my next ultrasound and blood tests on Friday show mature follicles ready for harvesting with estrogen levels way above what they are now!!

Again, good luck for tomorrow. Please let me know how you get on.

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi wishmeluck,
    Thanks for the post it's great and now I have read your details I have defiantly seen you on other threads . Good luck with your first cycle sometimes it can feel like there are a million hurdles to jump over but we get there in the end!
    I don't have a signature as I'm not sure how to do it?? My history is oh what an adventure!! First I started off with three iui with no success!! Since then I have had two egg collections done on both I had 10 eggs all fertilized both cycle I had one fresh transfer and had 2 frozen. I am just having my last frostie transferred today so that makes it no 6 transfer oh and I had a cycle cancelled somewhere in all that!! Oh and a chemical pregnancy!! Wow it sounds alot when you put it all down in words but it just seems to roll on(oh the bank account is rolling down) . That is my story in a nut shell but I am really hoping today's transfer is the one as I am finding it harder and harder to deal with .
    It's amazing what you will go through when it's all you have ever wanted and I'm not getting any younger I'm 41 now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leannep, I have everything crossed for your transfer today. . I'm sorry you've had such a journey with IVF but this has to be your time now! I hear you about the age thing, I'm 40 in 6 weeks. But you had great egg yields so you're still in with a great chance!!! Please let me know how you go today

xx