+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 44 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    ilove3 i read a woman can drink up to 3 cups of instant a day but only 1 espresso i am a caffeine addict and have tried to kick my habit but it makes me really sick and i suffer withdrawals my doc said as long as i only have a weak espresso every day its fine but thats all im allowed to have, but thats the only caffeine i have, occasionally ill have a few squares of choccy but thats pretty much it

Thanks
    Reviews
    aarrrrhhhhhhhh well i am out for june af arrived yesterday so i wont be testing again until july thats if i even get there.

sorry if i have a rant now but i need to get this all off my chest.

so i got my af again yesterday and dh has to go and tell his mother and he starts telling her that he is sick of dtd and getting no where (i can completely understand this) and she goes on to say well i dont understand how come she did not have a curette after she miscarried, i have tried to tell dh that it was not nessasery but i dont think he completely understands and she now wants to sit down and talk to me about it as she had a m/c after she her first child (my d/h) she also wants me to go and see this lady who she went to go and see and she thinks it would be a good idea. i tried to tell dh that i dont want to go see anyone until we have been trying for 12 months its now been 9 months since my m/c. i am also sick of talking to friends and telling them and then they say you just need to relax and it will happen (its easy for them to say they all have there own kids) how do you relax and not think about it when its all you want and think about?
    aaarrrrhhhhh sorry again

anyway congrats to the ladies that have already got their and good luck to everyone testing this month!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    CD 9 and finally AF has left! Full swing into 7th cycle of ttc! FX this is it. Will be 7mths ttc in June

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh hsa85! HOW ANNOYING! Wouldnt it be nice to tell the MIL to backoff and buttout! Husbands can be such mummy boys sometimes! Why would you get a curette if you don't need too. just be blunt with her. Things have changed since she went through it all!
    Ilovethree. i drink 2 sometimes 3 coffees a day and haven't had a prob before. i think there is worse things you could be doing. dont be too hard on yourself!
    Good luck for June ladies! I O next weekend and I have a feeling this is it! We fell preg in Feb after one go and is my DS after one go... just a shame Feb baby didn't work out... took so long to get AF too... hoping now my body will behave this time! still disapointed I wont have a 2011 baby... but i guess there was a reason!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to caprafamily For This Useful Post:

hsa85  (04-06-2011)

Home, where my life lies waiting, silently, for me.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Well Im in here too now
    I tested on CD 26 but BFP now im CD29 and no AF
    :fingers:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Please put me down for the 11th. Good luck everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hip Hip Hooray.....June is Here!!!

Welcome on board Kilgallonklan, angelanathan, countrymumtobe & trishalishous!! this is your month!!

To BeachsideMumma and hs85....AF is just a witch isn't she....Hang on in there!!To hs85 I agree with caprafamily's comment. Tell MIL bluntly how you feel and yes perhaps reminding Dear MIL that treatment options have changed as we have gained a greater understanding of miscarriage treatment options, I think sometimes they forget that they DO NOT know it all!

Anyhow ladies there looks like there are certainly a few of us testing. Goodluck to everyone and here's hoping for a few more highlighted pink!!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ThirdTimeLucky For This Useful Post:

hsa85  (04-06-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,
    Im moving out of May and into June!
    Currently CD28, AF was due CD26 no sign as yet, but 3 BFN's grrrrr!!!!!
    What do you girls think, would it def be a BFN or too early? My last AF was weird lasted 9 days (usually only 3) and they O was on CD16. I have a very regular 26-27 day cycle so completley thrown on this.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ok so im am due to test on the 4 th but since the calander has clicked to june i couldnt help testing tonight !!
    So about half hr ago i got the faintest faintest second line on an ic !!!!!

Will have another try in morning , soooo want to get a fr but we dont have the money to waste at the moment as dp has a bad burn on his arm which is costing us afair bit at the moment ( yea i could go buy some but id rather try not to waste the $15)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Due to test on 4th but this morning got a BFN so am counting me out this month and will go across to July