+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 44 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies Put me down for testing on the 2nd of June

Thanks
    Reviews
    COngrats on the positive POAS!!!

More news on my front. Went to the gyno on Friday who told me my irregular spotting is due to a cervical erosion. Apparently it doesn't mean anything TTC-wise and he gave me the option of having a Lletz however I passed. Don't want to have unnecessary surgery since he said it doesn't affect fertility or a healthy pregnancy.

I haven't had any spotting since Thursday which is a record for me naturally (without any provera help) since going off the pill in Febraury.

So for me still for this month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gidday ladies,
    Am joining June thread, feeling a tad battered and bruised after yet another cycle ending with AF. Ah well. Am heading to docs tomorrow, if I can get an appt, to see if he will order some bloods for me this month to check my hormone levels. Haven't had anything like that checked out before. Should I just see if my doc will order them, or am I better getting a referral for a gyneocologist? Never been to one of them either!
    Just don't want to wait any longer, wondering if there's something wrong, or if I'm just being impatient!!

Nutsy - congratulations on your BFP. Super exciting! I wish you all the very best for a happy and healthy pregnancy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations NutsyK, how exciting a BFP, WOOOHOO!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default testing

hi can you put me down for tom'w please! not due for AF till Friday but will be sneaking an early test in as this morning took one and got confusing results!!

thanks!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm out- af arrived today. af will be due again approx 30th June, so I'll wait till July. Good luck ladies I wish you more luck than I had this month!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'll best testing 13th hopefully it's not unlucky
    However I have been testing every 5 days as af never happened last month but all testing shows that I ovulated! So fingers crossed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrautlations on the positive Nutsyk, I had my test this morning and it looks like there is a faint line there, so waiting for my girlfriend to come over to confirm if she can see it, my husband and I can. Wish me Luck! I really hope this is my month too.

By the way what are the dates for, when to do a preg test or when your meant to be ovulating?

thanks

b4us is offline aspiring to be better then yesterday
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yey June is almost here and so is my ovulation hoping today the opk gets darker for a pos I am on cd 13 and I got heaps of ewcm last night

Sara the dates are for when the lady's will be doin there Pg test ..... Goodluck I hope u have a pos yey

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm assuming I'm pregnant! took a first response early detection test and there is a visible faint second pink line Am so over the moon.