+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 44 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I'm off to the July page also . It was quite predictable yesterday morning. Huge drop in temps, and then a couple of hours later AF.....

So very frustrating.

Congrats to all those with BFP's.

for those still waiting to test or in limbo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats Capra!! All the best for a healthy pregnancy

AFM - blood test results were negative but still no AF. I'm sick of waiting!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    i'm due in two days, and i've had no signs that AF is on its way.
    i've had the worst tummy the last week or so. its like its swishing like crazy.
    i had my HSG (dye test) this month so i thought that counted me out... but i'm not so sure now. i've had my fair share of cramping this month as that procedure was pretty awful as far as cramping goes. i've felt kinda weird all month. i so want to do a test...... i mean, should i? or just wait the two days for AF? - if she arrives...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls

Well well......CONGRATULATIONS caprafamily on the BFP. really wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy!!!

Big to stc76 and karlee88 - I look forward to chatting to to you both in July .

spi1nn3r...I would test now but only as I have an obssesive compulsion to test and also have an ever ending supply of POAS...Your only 3 days out after all? for you your symptoms do sound worthy of a test though! Goodluck.

And to all the other Girls testing . Here's hoping for a few more BFPs....Thinking of You and sending Good Vibes Your Way!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies I hope to see some more BFP soon!! DF and I just put a deposit on a block of land on Saturday and been house hunting on Sunday. He owns his house but I want to build our home IYKWIM? So we decided to put off trying until after our wedding as the house & land will be about $530k and can't afford for me to stop work just yet. Our wedding date is 10/11/12 so not that long away will just have to put my attention on building and planning my wedding! I will be here for support and will carry on by latching myself to your journey

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Countrymumtobe That happened to me in January / Feb. I didn't have a period for 2 months.

Try not to stress as it will make it worse and your period will be later and later. The best advice I can give you is to not try at all. We tried unsiccessfully for 5 months and low and behold the month we were not testing for ovulation, or doing anything special, we concieved. Not saying this will happen for everyone but it was certainly a stress free cycle. for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    I thought I was out at the start of June but 28 day cycle I am back and I got a bfp so getting bloods tomorrow as it is 3 faint positives. I am only dpo 12 so fingers crossed bloods are positive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bump2b CONGRATULATIONS on your BFP....I am really happy for you!!! Hoping this is a sticky bub and that yours is a very healthy and happy pregnency!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bump2b View Post
    I thought I was out at the start of June but 28 day cycle I am back and I got a bfp so getting bloods tomorrow as it is 3 faint positives. I am only dpo 12 so fingers crossed bloods are positive.
    Congratulations!! All the best with the rest of your pregnancy

AFM I'm officially out this month. AF arrived yesterday in full force. Only 17 days late too!! I will be stalking the July thread but wont add my name to the testing list as I now have no idea what is going on with my cycle and it was doing my head in this month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks bloods came back positive only 134 hcg but all good for 4 weeks. Hope it sticks yay!!!