+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 42 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lannie and tormy.....do you have carts i can stalk ??

Sorry for af K....hugs

Gosh its been quiet in here tonight hope everyone is well and having a good week.
    AFM: 11dpo and have major sore bb, havent noticed anything else as ive been pre-occupied with DH who has gastro and has broken out in hives which wont bugger off so we have been at hospital since 11:30am. At least he has stopped chucking now, and holding down some hydrolite.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry AF visited Karlee *hugs*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for all the support ladies xx

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    POAS in the house!! Ha ha just went shopping and bough 3x FR. Asked hubby if we should test now or tomrrow morning... he said to test tomorrow. It is going to be soooo hard not to test tonight.... I'm 70% think UTD 30% not. I have some symtoms - nausea, dark nipples, no AF but then you just never know! See you back here tomorrow ladies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed capra xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gidday again ladies,
    Only 1 more day till Sunday - testing day!!!

Bubbanails - hope that DH is feeling much better. I'm sorry to hear that he hasn't been well, but on the good side at least it's kept you away from testing early!! Happy for you to stalk me, but you're going to have to explain what 'cart' means!!! Sorry, I'm a bit blonde at times.

Well, yesterday I had major AF pains all day long and a constant wet feeling. Kept running to the loo expecting AF to have arrived but nothing. Only a teeny tiny (and I mean tiny) amount of pinkish / brownish cm. Had a tiny bit of the same today, but very little cramping. BB's are sore if any pressure applied (no, not running around grabbing my boobs or anything, just when I give someone a hug or anything, or when I held our friends baby they hurt!) Again, could just mean AF is on the way. I'm also really gassy, which is quite embarrassing! Again, could be the amount of junk food I ate yesterday! Yesterday I was convinced that I was out for this month, but now there's no af today I'm still a tiny bit hopeful.
    Now I'm second guessing how many DPO I am. I got a +ve opk on the Monday, and I'm sure I ovulated on that day due to CM and twinges. So, if that was the case, that makes me 12 DPO today. My usual LP is 11 days, so even if it's become a bit longer, that's a good sign as I'd prefer a longer LP. 12 is better than 11 for the eggy to hold on! The other thing could be that I really didn't ovulate till the Tuesday, so then I'm 11DPO today, and AF due tomorrow. Confusing! Ladies, what do you think?
    Either way, am testing tomorrow.

Good luck everyone! How are you all feeling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy Birthday to me!! It was a nice dark line too! INSTANT! Woo hoo. And now we wait.... can't get too excited! Mum's the word! GOOD LUCK LADIES!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to caprafamily For This Useful Post:

MrsHunidue  (26-06-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow!!!!!!!!!!! Capra, congratulations!! All the best for a happy and healthy pregnancy. What a wonderful way to celebrate your birthday.

BFN for me this morning. Oh well, at least my LP was a day longer. Gotta look on the bright side.

Now, for many more BFP's today!! Bring them on!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congrats Capra!!!

Bfn today. No signs of af though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Capra!!! and to all the other BFP's!!