+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Add me please. I have no idea when I will be testing but I will put the 16th.

Hope this month is our month!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Ladies,

Thanks for all your well wishes with MIL....she is out of ICU now and hopefully heading back to their local country hospital for the rest of her recovery tomorrow.....which means FIL will soon follow also.....YEY!!

Anyhow welcome to all the lovely ladies joining us in June....ES2010, bubbyboy2008, Garnet & GabberQueen83! For happy news in June to you all!

MelandBen that must be some sort of contagious addiction your suffering.....I can totally relate....I have boxes and boxes of them. In May I was testing only days after I guessed I had ovulated and was even doing it twice a day nearing AFs arrival!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey guys - I'm back.

Thought that I would check in and say hello....

I have bad news - M/C 4.5 weeks in... horrible FS said that I shouldn't be upset because "it wasn't anything yet". Grrr.... wasn't happy because it was something to me.

So, as I didn't get any bleeding with my M/C, it is a waiting game now for a AF of sorts to come. FS says that no reason that we can't try again this cycle but I am in two minds. Thinking about waiting a cycle, as I haven't had a "normal" one since going off BC and I would be interested in what that means. Think it would be good for my body also. The other part of me wants to jump straight back on the horse (so to speak).

Either way, looks like I'm just hanging out here for moral support this month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi guys pls add me to the list not sure when I'll need to test. I had a miscarriage last Friday so am unsure when I'll be ovulating or expect af,
    I spotted 2 days before the actual mc so I'm not sure if I count cd1 as 11th of may(spotting began) or 13th may (mc)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AlisaAaron View Post
    Hey guys - I'm back.

Thought that I would check in and say hello....

I have bad news - M/C 4.5 weeks in... horrible FS said that I shouldn't be upset because "it wasn't anything yet". Grrr.... wasn't happy because it was something to me.

So, as I didn't get any bleeding with my M/C, it is a waiting game now for a AF of sorts to come. FS says that no reason that we can't try again this cycle but I am in two minds. Thinking about waiting a cycle, as I haven't had a "normal" one since going off BC and I would be interested in what that means. Think it would be good for my body also. The other part of me wants to jump straight back on the horse (so to speak).

Either way, looks like I'm just hanging out here for moral support this month.

I'm so sorry to hear that.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MelandBen For This Useful Post:

AlisaAaron  (21-05-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little-Pink-Hen View Post
    Hi guys pls add me to the list not sure when I'll need to test. I had a miscarriage last Friday so am unsure when I'll be ovulating or expect af,
    I spotted 2 days before the actual mc so I'm not sure if I count cd1 as 11th of may(spotting began) or 13th may (mc)
    I'm sorry for your loss

b4us is offline aspiring to be better then yesterday
    Thanks
    Reviews
    so sorry i wish you the best of luck in june

afm- well af only stayed for 2 days it was a very short visit i think it stopped early due to all the stress dh and i are under trying to find him a new job
    on one hand i am thinking we should stop trying till we know he has job and on the other hand i think i am being selfish to want to keep trying for #2

not long till june ladys hope everyone has there opks and pt ready

Thanks
    Reviews
    sorry for your loss. Noone ever told me this would all be so stressful. Thought it was all a piece a cake last time. This time not so much...

The first day is actual bleeding not spotting so I would count from 13/5.

Good luck for June. I'm having the month off (I say that now but I could be singing a different tune in a few weeks) but will be here to cheer you all on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Little-Pink-Hen and AlisaAaron I am so sorry for your losses

to you Both and hoping that your BFP and sticky bub arrive soon.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ThirdTimeLucky For This Useful Post:

AlisaAaron  (22-05-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Apparently I need to change my day to the 4th an not great at calculating lol. I'm already imagining signs and as this is my first month off the pill have convinced myself I ovulated earlier than I thought I would (If I do at all) and have a period pain thing goin on and have had for days really lightheaded with reflux (signs I had with ds) don't u just love how much imagination u have when ttc!
    Sorry for the ladies that have had losses I can only imagine the pain u have/are going through.