Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Boobycino View Post
    Goodluck karlee.
    Thank you! Send your baby vibes this way lol

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ah good luck today girls with doc app, hope its good news for you both.

Well ive just realised that everyone around me is pregnant, in one thread im the only one who isnt which is kinda making me feel crappy. I want to test but i dont want the disappointment. Slight temp drop today which isnt making it any better and i have the sad's and feel sick. I have enormous sore BB, backache, insomnia, peeing all the time and im soooo tired.

Anyhoo, thats enough winge for me, i have to get ready for my clients today uhhhhg i dont wanna today....

Hope you all have a sweet day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbanails View Post
    Ah good luck today girls with doc app, hope its good news for you both.

Well ive just realised that everyone around me is pregnant, in one thread im the only one who isnt which is kinda making me feel crappy. I want to test but i dont want the disappointment. Slight temp drop today which isnt making it any better and i have the sad's and feel sick. I have enormous sore BB, backache, insomnia, peeing all the time and im soooo tired.

Anyhoo, thats enough winge for me, i have to get ready for my clients today uhhhhg i dont wanna today....

Hope you all have a sweet day.
    Hope you are feeling a bit better soon x

Thanks
    Reviews
    So just went to Dr and now off to get bloods. She wasn't overly nice said I could be pregnant as pee tests can take two weeks after missed period to show up or im not pregnant and I have an ovarian disfunction not to worry as I am only 23 so I have plenty of time. Well maybe I don't want to just wait around for it maybe I want to be a young mum?? So rude!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    Hope everyone's had a good day.

Karlee - I'm sorry that the Dr. wasn't overly friendly. I say that if you want tests done, they should just do it. My Dr just took bloods anyway, even though I haven't been trying for 12 months. See how you go in the next couple of months and then go to someone else. How long have you been ttc hon?

Bubba - hope you're feeling better. I know how hard it is when everyone else around you is pg! That's why I love this thread sooo much! Hope you're feeling okay.

iLOVEthee - like Karlee, try to wait it out and then go demanding some. It's not too much effort for them to do some simple blood tests. Good luck!

AFM - haven't had cramping today like I did yesterday. Yesterday's were definitely not in my head - I could sure feel them!!! Today, no cramps really unless I think about it and then I can feel some slight cramping, so think they're in my head today. Only a few more days to wait til I'll know either way. Resisting the urge to test...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Another day that AF didn't arrive. Woo hoo! 4 days to test! Was at the shops today with my MIL so that was a good stopper not to buy a POAS!! Hee hee.

LANNIE BE STRONG! Don test!

Crazy how excited you can get in the lead up to POAS and then it can be shattered in 2 minutes with a BFN or AF! Then we back up and do it all again.

I know if I am UTD it will be scary after the MC!

Good luck with results/answers and next month ladies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lannie View Post
    Hi ladies,
    Hope everyone's had a good day.

Karlee - I'm sorry that the Dr. wasn't overly friendly. I say that if you want tests done, they should just do it. My Dr just took bloods anyway, even though I haven't been trying for 12 months. See how you go in the next couple of months and then go to someone else. How long have you been ttc hon?

Bubba - hope you're feeling better. I know how hard it is when everyone else around you is pg! That's why I love this thread sooo much! Hope you're feeling okay.

iLOVEthee - like Karlee, try to wait it out and then go demanding some. It's not too much effort for them to do some simple blood tests. Good luck!

AFM - haven't had cramping today like I did yesterday. Yesterday's were definitely not in my head - I could sure feel them!!! Today, no cramps really unless I think about it and then I can feel some slight cramping, so think they're in my head today. Only a few more days to wait til I'll know either way. Resisting the urge to test...
    Thanks Hun. She isn't my usual dr as mine is on holidays. Just had bloods to check if pregnant and iron levels etc so see how that goes. Been TTC about 3 months.

Hope you can hold out testing! Dr said to me to wait another week to do a pee test then come back to her for bloods I'm like yeah no I want bloods now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ThirdTimeLucky View Post

Bigto the Girls who have been visited by AF Chunkeymonkey, iLOVEthree and Ripleigh.

For iLOVEthree and Ripleigh being that you guys have been TTC for sometime now perhaps it is a good idea to go to your Doc and get some blood work done. You might want to start with a Complete Bloood Exam (CBE) Including Clotting Factors, Lupus, Hormone Studies namely progestorone, Thryriod Function Test (TFT) an Lipid Studies to list a few, these are probably the more common ones and can impair ability to concieve, but are all relativly easy to correct. If these come back negative your partners will also need to be investigated and also some other tests could be done it Pelvic Ultrasound and Tube Tests. I really hope this helps?? Goodluck
    Aw thanks! Though I am still only spotting. Seams to be the norm for me to spot for 2 days before AF these last 3 months
    We went a saw a FS back in Feb as I thought I might have tubal issues (I had a ruptured appendix with emergency surgery a few years ago). So I've have the bloods (though they didn't do FSH or progesterone?? Dunno why. They did the clotting & Thyroid & various others though - oh and a Pap that actually hurt! Last one didn't!) and a HSG & DH has had the SA! All good on all those tests. So I will book to go back in August I think. They should hopefully do the hormone tests to confirm I am ovulating (though my charts look like I do). I do have Rheumatoid Arthritis though, apparently it takes longer for RA ladies! So its probably just a matter of time *sigh*. (Not fair when I am charting and we're hitting O day every time!!!). I am thinking of looking into some controversial Immune testing that a Dr in Sydney does, on the theory that my immune system (which is already hyped up - damn RA!) might be attacking the emby on implantation.
    Woah, that was all probably more info than you cared to know

Thanks
    Reviews

Default just stuff

Hi all

congratulations to the girls with BFP's!! I hope you have wonderful sticky pregnancies! how exciting

and sorry to those who have had AF arrive, amazing how a trip to the toilet can be so dampening to the spirits!

I'm CD23 and not sure what is happening with my bod, I had a early MC last month around week 4.5 weeks so I've just counted from the first day I bled, but not sure if cycles tend to be normal after MC, has anyone who has had a MC found their cycle to be normalish afterwards, sorry I know its not a lighthearted question!!

I feel different this cycle, excited about the possibility but after last month feel very tentative that if we are successful there's that worry now...

anyhoo, I hope the girls waiting to test are delivered with some wonderful BFP's when they poas!! I know I'll be testing a cpl days before I think I'm due (I'm a shocker lol)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    karlee - how did the blood test go? your blood should be done in a couple of days i thought? especially for that test, i know the one you do at 12 weeks takes heaps longer...
    boobycino - congrats on your BFP

bubbanails - hope you get a bfp when you test and that AF stays away

lannie - you gotta resist the urge to test, i nearly went out and brought one yesterday, but i knew it was way to early, it took me till CD37 to get a bfp with DS

afm - well i think my AF is due to arrive tomorrow or friday, so hopefully i don't get it and i can test on sunday, i've still a bit crampy, definetly moody, and my BB are a bit sore. Gosh sunday seems like a lifetime away atm....
    Got the blood taken last night but made an appointment to see her on Monday to get all my results. She said I can call her today to find out but I'll just wait til Monday.

I hope AF stays away for you so you can test on Monday and get your BFP! You need something to keep your mind off it!