+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 44 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lannie View Post
    Boobycino - congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG, so excited for you. Hope that all goes really well for you my sweet. xx

Today I had more cramping and lower back pain, still have that 'wet' feeling too. BB slightly sore as well. Still feels like AF pains though, just a bit different, but can't explain how. Really need you guys to help me refrain from testing too early!!! I have itchy testing fingers!!!!!! Keep telling myself that Sunday is our day though, so trying to stick to my promise of testing on the 26th. If AF is coming, reckon she'll be here by then anyway!
    I have the same, lower back pain, wet feeling, tender BB and occasional cramps! Keeping my fingers crossed AF says away for you

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all....

Boobychino....CONGRATULATIONS Hon thats great news. I really hope that this is a sticky happy healthy pregnancy for you!!

To shanliz....Welcome on board...I am so sorry to hear about your Ectopic Pregnancy but wish you and all the other girls Testing on the 26th all the very best

Bigto the Girls who have been visited by AF Chunkeymonkey, iLOVEthree and Ripleigh.

For iLOVEthree and Ripleigh being that you guys have been TTC for sometime now perhaps it is a good idea to go to your Doc and get some blood work done. You might want to start with a Complete Bloood Exam (CBE) Including Clotting Factors, Lupus, Hormone Studies namely progestorone, Thryriod Function Test (TFT) an Lipid Studies to list a few, these are probably the more common ones and can impair ability to concieve, but are all relativly easy to correct. If these come back negative your partners will also need to be investigated and also some other tests could be done it Pelvic Ultrasound and Tube Tests. I really hope this helps?? Goodluck

Thanks
    Reviews
    OH Boobychino! Well done.

I have done 5 tests! I still can't believe it. I have attached them to show you. They are in order of when I did them. THey have faded a little except the best one.

I went to the drs today and he did an US but couldn't see anything... did a blood test too so hopefully by tomorrow I will know for definite.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Garnet; 21-06-2011 at 22:16.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Haha I've done 5 too! They are just lying around saying 'come on - pee on me!' lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I want to go and buy more. lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Haha run out? I think I have about 7 to go.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thirdtimelucky - thanks for the list of things to check. It's exactly what I was looking for. I went and seen my GP and she insists on me waiting out the 'whole' year a healthy young couple should wait before doing tests. I might wait it out another 3 months & then go back demanding some tests... Fx for the next few months!

Congrats to the BFP's that's awesome! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    CD41 today and still no AF! Dr appointment today hopefully get blood test

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodluck karlee.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlee88 View Post
    CD41 today and still no AF! Dr appointment today hopefully get blood test

Snap - me too!!!!

Good luck!

And congrats to those who have got their BFP!! So excited for you girls!!
    Last edited by carleena; 22-06-2011 at 09:15.