+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 44 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well ladies, my big plan for DH birthday pressie was a flop - we all went away for the weekend and I forgot to take any tests ARRRGHHH!! Tested today and BFN though *sigh*. AF due Wed/Thur. Been crampy last night and all day today so far. Bit early for AF so

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls

stc76....Welcome on board.....15 months is a long time TTC but hopefully now you have some answers to why I am really hoping you get some results soon

To HokeyPokey and xxchloexx, I will see you both in July

To all the Girls still testing....(there are still quite a few) to you!!

And to countrymumtobe - I would totally be going to the Drs for a Test....But I think thats got more to do with my obssessive compulsion to constantly test!!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ThirdTimeLucky For This Useful Post:

stc76  (21-06-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ripleigh, Hokey Pokey and Chloe - sorry to hear that this wasn't the month for you. All the best for July. Sending big hugs your way!

Countrymum - I really hope that you get some answers soon. x

Tormy, I hope that these sympotms are a positive sign for you!!!

Karlee - good luck for Wednesday lovely, hope it goes well.

Capra - you make me laugh! I keep checking my boobs as well, hopefully it's not obvious!! My nipples are a little sore, but this happens at this time every month so doesn't really mean anything I don't think. Stay away from the shops!!! If you do, then I will!

BB - I'm going well thanks! Just hanging out for that BFP, like us all! How are things with you?

So, at the moment I'm still having slight cramps in abdomen - sometimes they're more sharp than others. Had a 'wet' feeling (sorry tmi) all day today with creamy, yellow tinged CM (waaaay tmi!!). I normally get a bit of discharge at this time but this was a little different than normal. Been super emotional today and didn't really want to talk to anyone so managed to confine myself to my office for a little while. At least I got some work done without distraction I guess! Had a cry in the car on the way home from work tonight. Might just be a bit of PMS kicking in. Only a few more days before we can test ladies - only 10 days left in June so !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Im onto July ladies colour me BLUE AF arrvied 11 dpo yet again. & to those yet to test.

@ Lannie I hope you get that BFP this cycle sweet <3

Onto my 8th cycle TTC.
    Last edited by MamaHearts5; 20-06-2011 at 19:54.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaHearts5 For This Useful Post:

lannie  (21-06-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    ha ha Lannie! I know... i always look around! But you're right...they always get soreish around AF time.!
    So I was thinking pretty positive lately but tonight i have those deep cramps that feel heavy like AF is coming. I remember with my first I had cramp alot but after having a MC I'm not so confident about the cramps... I just see them as a bad sign now. I guess 26th is still a good date cause if I last till then I might get a BFP. Would help to have a regular cycle though!!! Ha ha.
    Good luck ladies! Thanks for being an awesome sounding board!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lannie View Post
    Had a 'wet' feeling (sorry tmi) all day today with creamy, yellow tinged CM (waaaay tmi!!). I normally get a bit of discharge at this time but this was a little different than normal.
    I have the same thing. My undies are covered (tmi) and I didn't have anything to put on!

7dpo today

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Silent we are testing buddies, im 7dpo today too...hanging out to start testing

Thanks
    Reviews
    BB - so sorry to hear that af is here. Really hope that you won't be waiting much longer for your BFP. xxx

Capra, I'm about the same as you with irregular cycles and yep, I'll be pleased if AF isn't here by 26th. My LP is usually around 11 days so AF could be due even on Friday. ONly a few more days of the horrid TWW!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lannie I have been having the same cramping symptoms. Hopefully they are a good sign!

GOod luck to all the testers. WIll be sending all the baby dust your ways!

Thanks
    Reviews
    CD 40 today and BFN. This is starting to get annoying!

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub