+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi There Ladies.....

So ALL your updated dates have now been added and changes Made.....sorry to see a few more come over from the May Testing Thread

It'll be a great Month for ALL of us....wouldn't it be nice if It were all highlighted in Pink!!!!

Well atm I have my Father In Law (FIL) staying with us as MIL was airlifted to Hospital with a Bad Pnemonia and needed ICU Admission. She's OK and will hopefully be out of ICU tommorow onto the General Wards but with FIL Staying and so much going on don't like my chances of doing too much of the old BD (were trying every other day)....it is DH Birthday tommorow so am hoping he will be tempted!!!

Anyhow.....wishing you all lots of BD and

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ThirdTimeLucky View Post
    Hi There Ladies.....

So ALL your updated dates have now been added and changes Made.....sorry to see a few more come over from the May Testing Thread

It'll be a great Month for ALL of us....wouldn't it be nice if It were all highlighted in Pink!!!!

Well atm I have my Father In Law (FIL) staying with us as MIL was airlifted to Hospital with a Bad Pnemonia and needed ICU Admission. She's OK and will hopefully be out of ICU tommorow onto the General Wards but with FIL Staying and so much going on don't like my chances of doing too much of the old BD (were trying every other day)....it is DH Birthday tommorow so am hoping he will be tempted!!!

Oh no I hope she gets better soon!! & you should definitely sneek in some DTD! Especially if it's DHs birthday!!

AFM - Two sleeps til Thailand! Woo

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woo, finding time to dtd is exhausting with a 2 yr that shares my bed and by the time I get to bed dh is snoring and I'm too tired to be touched! It's sneaky lunch breaks and early mornings for us! Hoping ur all enjoying yourselves and find it easier finding the time... So much easier first time round lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi all, can you put me down for the 8th of June please

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodmorning ladies

ThirdTimeLucky - I hope your MIL gets better soon and you get some BD'ing in somewhere!

Kylie - We have that problem in our house as well. One wont go to bed until we do...and then she's in our bed and the other one wakes us up in the morning. Makes the whole BD'ing thing slighty difficult!

Good luck to everyone...I hope you all catch that elusive eggy.

AFM - I think I should ovulate sometime this week. CM is all over the place and confusing me alot...so new plan is to BD everyday this week and see what happens.

b4us is offline aspiring to be better then yesterday
    Thanks
    Reviews
    cd 1 and i have got stuck into finding new ways to increase our chances in june and tests have been ordered online

i have just heard that grapefruit juice can help increase cm and make cm more sperm friendly has anyone tried grapefruit juice ??

and my ewcm can be very abit thick so i am goin to try cough mixture

and try doin dtd every second day until next af and using opks

if anyone has any other helpful tips i will be very gratefull

i wish us all a bfp in june

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can someone please ban me from buying any more pregnancy tests ..... It's like an addiction, if I have them in the cupboard I have to test.... I'm not due for just over a week now and I have already down 4 tests!!!!!!!!!!

Grrrrr..... Need to turn baby making brain off

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ThirdTimeLucky View Post
    Hi There Ladies.....

I hope your mil is on the mend!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Well im in for the 4th .............

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

I was wondering if I could please join this thread? I will probably test around the 20th, this is our first month TTC.

About me: I'm 25 and I want a baby NOW! lol, don't we all? Our TTC was on hold so that our PHI could take effect...and here we are. AF is due today, it will be my second natural since going off the pill. I have been taking folic acid tablets for the past 3 months, and have also had blood tests to check everything out!

Good luck everyone!!!